16 MINUTES AGO Why using dryer sheets could be a health risk 😷:http://t.co/5YY4YXjU6ww

3 HOURS AGO Forget whatcha heard! Gingers do, indeed, have souls: http://t.co/00mxgpFRev

4 HOURS AGO Is Lauren from @FifthHarmony chick secretly dating a member of @TheVampsband? http://t.co/YDLnDrNTIm #harmonizers

COMMENTS

DEAR CAROL: My Chica's Been Smoking

I just found out my best friend smokes. She acts like it’s no big deal, but it is. She is only 13 and her parents...

Mod!! How can i make new friends? im really shy and im not big on talking so its really hard 2 make friends!help!!

Hey girl!  It can be really scary to put yourself out there, but talking more will help you start a lot of great friendships.  When you get to school, ask the person you're sitting next to how their summer was.  Tell them a little about yours, or even just ask them about the outfit they're wearing.  Plenty of topics will come up for you to talk about, so take a dep breath and relax.  Things will be fine. best, Kristen

Kristen Y.

by SarahKay3397 on 8/24/2009 4:24:56 PM

13 and smokes! Is she dumb or what!!

by SarahKay3397 on 8/24/2009 4:15:40 PM

OMG seriously! ok i know this probably wont help but my ex-friend now smokes, drinks does drugs, is not a virgin anymore and everything bad you can think of...she does. any body know what to do? what to SAY to her? i still wanna tell her everyone is there for her and stuff but idk how HELP

by swimmerxox on 8/24/2009 8:09:43 AM

what a horrible mom!!!!

by lollipopgirl98 on 8/24/2009 2:31:24 AM

that's horrible!!! that mom needs to get some help bc shes the one giving her ciggarets

by chocolatelover13 on 8/23/2009 6:37:45 PM

Gawd, that's terrible!!! You know if you need any advice... I'm here. My Uncle smokes and I know how hard it is to tell someone about how dangerous it is to smoke (make me sick typing it).

Comment on my Profile!!

by volleyballstar123 on 8/23/2009 4:21:37 PM

i have a friend who used to smoke and she got busted for it at school. then she realized how bad it was for her and she wanted to quit. so i helped her find a support group and we saved up our babysitting money to buy some of that stop-smoking gum my advice to you is to just support her the best you can and try to convince her to stop

by smileygirl131 on 8/23/2009 3:21:57 PM

Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

HHHHEEEEYYYYYY CHICKAS!!!!!!!!!
I’ll MOD for anyone who needs any help. If any of you guys need advice, I’M ALL EARS!!! Just post a comment on my profile and I will reply ASAP since I check my profile like 3 times a day LOLZ.

Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

Come check out the polls posted at the bottom of “My Healthy You Profile” section on my profile and comment on it so I know what your choice is! Don’t worry this is not a club. It’s just something fun to do and you can see what other girls say too!

Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

by musicrox on 8/23/2009 9:43:48 AM

Did you know that there are some Cemecals in Cigarettes that they use to make rat poisson?

Yeah. bet You didn't. That's gross, Eh?

by Smile_if_U-want on 8/23/2009 9:20:44 AM

I WOULD tell! I would tell my parents. That mother
doesn't sound very 'motherly'. Giving her kid(s)
cigarttes?!?!?!?!!!!??!!!!!!!GEEZ!!!!