2 HOURS AGO Do you think smoking is a big deal? http://t.co/wRmpH82b03

5 HOURS AGO 5 ways to remix your salad routine: http://t.co/ritxTtorOn

6 HOURS AGO 5 furry friends you need to follow on Instagram ASAP: http://t.co/PVxAb5RkaE

COMMENTS

Butternut squash and ginger soup

After challenging himself to whip up delish and healthy recipes, teenage chef Sam Stern published his cookbook Get Cooking.

Yum! That looks so good, I'm definitely going to make it!

by prettypinkconverse on 9/11/2010 7:22:58 AM

That kid is hot.

by Amazingapplesauce on 8/20/2010 6:50:59 PM

MOD! okay so my hair is just a tad bit past my shoulders, golden blonde, and slightly wavy. i've had short hair for about 2 years now, and i would really like to grow it our to around the middle of my back or longer. but i'm really worried about that weird stage where it's not classified as short, but it's not really long, and it just looks kinda weird. is there anyway to get my hair to grow out longer and faster so i don't have to go through the weird length of hair? thanks! and sorry it's so long(:

Hey girl,

Thanks for posting! There isn't much you can do about the in between stage of growing out hair. Try experimanting with different kinds of pony tails once it reaches a stage you feel is awkward! Braids are very in right now, so experiment with those too!

Megan P.

Megan P.

by frappuccinofreak on 8/24/2009 12:19:44 PM

*MOD* so, i remember reading this article about a formula you can make at home that helps make dark hair lighter. all i remember is it had lemons in it! i don't remember if it was online or in a mag but, do you know what the formula is?

Melany T.

by twilightluvr316 on 8/23/2009 9:22:50 PM

Hey grils need advice?

Want to make friends?

Well come to Club_Chicas!! Smile

Im looking 4 Vps and more jobs on the way

Come and join today!! Smile

by Club_Chicas on 8/23/2009 8:51:46 PM

MOD!

Hey, Girl! Sorry for the “stock”  message. We’re psyched you’re here but since this is a super busy time, mods aren’t able to answer personal advice or contest questions. We’re approving your comments now so the girls can start offering feedback right away! If you still have questions, please come back, we’re happy to help…or just let the other chicas answer now! (They give awesome advice, trust us!) Love and thanks! , Your Blog Patrol Babes
Jeannie L.

by frappuccinofreak on 8/23/2009 6:03:46 PM

i think that sounds good! i LOVE soup!

check out my profile and comment! i give advice! Smile

by Hershey on 8/23/2009 1:05:31 PM

this is so cool. i will def try it.

by go green 4ever on 8/23/2009 10:48:01 AM

Wink  HHHHEEEEYYYYYY CHICKAS!!!!!!!!!
I’ll MOD for anyone who needs any help. If any of you guys need advice, I’M ALL EARS!!! Just post a comment on my profile and I will reply ASAP since I check my profile like 3 times a day LOLZ.
Wink
Come check out the polls posted at the bottom of “My Healthy You Profile” section on my profile and comment on it so I know what your choice is! Don’t worry this is not a club. It’s just something fun to do and you can see what other girls say too!
Wink  Keltie E.

by Musicrox on 8/22/2009 4:11:53 PM

yummy! I love cooking and learning new recipes

by Swimlover4life on 8/22/2009 3:54:04 PM