Bridget M.

is modding

4 HOURS AGO First time runnners: This is how ya get prepped for your first race! http://t.co/Fj5hMpOn7r

7 HOURS AGO Which @5SOS guy ditched the group? http://t.co/ha18y5CgrB

8 HOURS AGO Don't deck the hall, deck your nails with 5 fab Christmas manis: http://t.co/lRl4FxZNXW

COMMENTS

My BFF is being sexually harassed!

There are these boys in my class that inappropriately touch my BFF and I'm not comfortable with it. The other day, one of the boys...

MOD!!MOD!!MOD!!MOD!!
There is this guy in my Math clas who is Sexually Harassing me.

Hey girl, look you need to tell an adult that ASAP. He should NOT be treating you like that. Talk to a teacher, parent and guidance counselor. What he's doing is wrong and he should be called out for it. The harassment can't stop until someone speaks up.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by PinkButterfly24 on 3/10/2010 11:02:56 PM

most guys do this to get the feeling that they have power over people. ik it sounds disgusting, but for most guys, its true.
it's completly wrong and i feel horrible for the girls that experience: even if it's only happened to them once.
no girl on this planet deserves that kind of treatment.

by gretathegreat on 3/6/2010 10:50:28 PM

phew no guyz in my school harrass us they say perverted stuuf which isnt much better

by absf on 3/5/2010 5:28:27 PM

Tell the guidance consoleur immediatly! In my experience, that has been the way to solve it. Especially because after the school has the person on record for doing something like that once, if they do it again they will get in HUGE trouble! It alerts the school of this and they keep a watch out for the person.

by jedzia on 2/20/2010 2:16:21 PM

Thats sad, boys are stupied

by leslied335 on 2/15/2010 3:32:01 PM

okayy, thanks!

by dancera16 on 2/3/2010 5:54:09 PM

MOD
so like almost ALL the guys in my school (well at least the ones i talk to) will hit my butt when they walk by or i walk by them. and they sometimes grab my butt when we hug. (i go to private school and we hug when we greet each other) but i'm not sure what to do. should i be concerned? or say something?

Hey Girl! If these guys are doing this and you're feeling uncomfortable, you have to make them realize what they're doing is not okay. Next time they slap your butt, you need to tell them in a serious manner that you don't think they should be doing that anymore. Don't let them do anything you're not okay with. Good luck! xo Lizzie
lizzie n.

by dancera16 on 2/1/2010 9:06:36 PM

hey umm i wanted 2 say tat tat happened 2 my bff 2.these 2 boys would slip thier hands in her pants and her shirts and the teacher would never notice. once they made her go into the boys bathroom and they made her have sex with them their then sent her out in a knee lenght clear skirt so everyone could see her thong and tampon and they also made her wear a clear piece of cloth round her boobs so her nipples could still be seen.then they took her to their group and started to stick their fingers in her vagina and since she hasnt started shaving they yanked out the hair tats above the vagina and shaving it snd waxing it. then they started playing with her hymen and boobs. 5 guys put their penises in her vagina and butthole.then they saw hair on her nipples and they shaved and waxed it. then they took off all her clothes and made her run a full lap 2 make the blood from her vagina splatter everywhere then took her in the middle of the school and everyone saw her naked with her having her period.and they threatened us not to tell anyone or dare to try and stop her or else we would be next its reaallly scary and i want to help her but i dont kno how to without me or my friends being next.

by sagarika on 1/9/2010 2:04:35 AM

I was in a situation eerily similar to that. Everything worked out though because the next time that guy touched her she socked him and sent him sprawling. He never did that again to my BFF!

by solosinger7 on 12/30/2009 1:05:16 PM

oooh! that is NOT good! she lets them??? i would turn around and slap that sicko in the face and report him! she needs help! i hope those boys get in serious trouble!

by hermionemania on 12/22/2009 7:10:04 PM