1 HOURS AGO Rock earrings—without the piercing part: http://t.co/rbL8f0elte

2 HOURS AGO 5 workout-worthy headphones we heart: http://t.co/cZ2UKihCJw

3 HOURS AGO #FangirlAlert! We saw @TheVampsband & @AustinMahone and it was AMAZING: http://t.co/VudYOXE2oU

COMMENTS

My BFF is being sexually harassed!

There are these boys in my class that inappropriately touch my BFF and I'm not comfortable with it. The other day, one of the boys...

hi ppllz

by sagarika on 12/20/2009 8:47:30 PM

OMG! good 4 u for noticing the signs! if she's not strong enough, u need to b there 4 her! it might be tough but you guys will make it through!
Send her our best wishes!

<3 Labluver1996

by Labluver1996 on 12/14/2009 8:12:02 PM

I'm sorry that you're friend is being sexually harassed. my freshman year of high school I was sexually harassed.

by sixteengirl93 on 12/14/2009 4:51:01 PM

Hey ppl, Im new and i have alot of questions so MOD plz check so i can have help!

Hey chica welcome to Girls Life! Thanx for joining. Yup just send any of your questions or problems to me and I'll help ya with them! Smile

Lynae P.

by mommagirl on 12/9/2009 8:32:34 PM

i need help please help me im in 6th grade now and when i was in third grade i was sexually harassed i know it sounds wierd but its true. ther was a boy who would touch my butt and boobs every day more then once a day and he would come up to me and say hey sexy and at that time i was afraid if i told on him that it would be tattle telling so i let it go on for about a month and a half. i finnally told my before and after school counslour when it had driven me to tears. now one of my guy friends got in trouble for sexuall harassment and im am so scared and nervous sometimes i cant sleep because im worried it will happen again.PLEASE HELP ME I CRY MY SELF TOO SLEEP SOMTIEMES BECAUSE IT SCARES ME SO MUCH Cry

by guy crazy 5000 on 12/8/2009 1:54:07 PM

i'm like 11 and last year in 6th grade (basically everyone was 11) so its like some girls in my class don't really act with dignity so its like on our way to art these guys start chasing a gir in my class and are just grabbing her boobs and squeezing them and all she's doing is laughhing and playfuly trying to take their hands off. if it was me i'd have just slapped them

by emygirl11 on 12/6/2009 4:27:46 PM

OK how creepy is this?
some guy came over to my friends at school while they were playin basketball. this dude came up to them and asked them to play basketball at his house. then he hugged one of my friends and he started to play basketball w/ them and got hi-contact. a cop questioned them during science class, expect this in the news baby.

by ajago12598 on 12/3/2009 10:44:25 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!! i am worried about my friend. she accidentally got pregnant when she was 13. she was shocked, but then sorta excited. when she told her boyfriend, he got really mad and hit her, to make matters worse, he froced her to have an abortion that she didn't want. she still seems sad from it.

Hey babes, I can only imagine how tough things are for you. Because we wish you only the best, it's extremely important that you speak to a trusted adult, such as a family member, doctor, guidance counselor, teacher etc. xox Jana

jana k.

by barrelracingchick on 12/3/2009 10:18:38 PM

This totally happened to me.
Only, i was the one being sexually harrassed.
It was bad though, this kid was big and i wud hit him and smack him away, but i just wasnt strong enough!
so, one day during spanish class, i decided i'de had enough, so as he reached over to grab my butt, i stood up from my chair (in the middle of class) and yelled "STOP TOUCHING MY BUTT ALREADY!!"
lets just say he never tried it again.
(: XOXO,
Katie

by katgrlnj on 12/3/2009 12:43:32 AM

ugg that happened to my friend but it was worse, so that friend and another of my friends decided to join this community service club run by a friend of my moms. it was fun untill we found out that the boy was also in that club and i had never seen him so i was like wow thats the boy who did all that nasty stuff to u ???????!?!?!?!?" he seemed so innocent !@ we quit btw, i was scared of him!Frown

by football playa 4eva! on 11/25/2009 6:33:07 PM