AN HOUR AGO These YouTube vloggers have your Halloween makeup covered: http://t.co/tgitXV7LGz

2 HOURS AGO Are you feelin' the FOMO when you're super busy—we wanna know: http://t.co/UQrYD4QkDD

3 HOURS AGO #PhotoMathApp —homework helper, or cheating device? http://t.co/pUKISaXdYG

COMMENTS

My BFF is being sexually harassed!

There are these boys in my class that inappropriately touch my BFF and I'm not comfortable with it. The other day, one of the boys...

wow.thats bad.who will go around just to touch butts.im lucky my class don`t.

by naqaila on 11/21/2009 2:56:30 PM

MOD!!!! MOD!!!!! MOD!!!!!!
PLZZ HELP! My bf is always saying that his going to killing himself. His said this like 5 times already and each time I had to stop him! Im really worried about him he thinks the world would be better off without him. What should I do??? Thanks Smile

Hey girl! You need to make sure that he feels
important, tell him how important he is to you. You should also tell an
adult, who might be able to further help him out.

Eryn G.

by sad_girl on 10/27/2009 3:27:32 PM

Thank you Caitlin!! Smile

by karikaylee on 10/23/2009 8:53:17 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
Ok, remember I told you about a friend who needs to get away well, I forgot to mention that this dude (from what she told me HE DOES HARRASS HER SOMETIMES!!) in her church called her a hore!! I was like WHAT?!?!? She is toally not one and our church is Mormon LDS and so I was really shocked that he would call her that!
THANK YOU!!!

Keltie E.

by karikaylee on 10/23/2009 3:04:09 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Ok, one of my BFF's (who her and her family are comeing over) says she needs to be away from her family for awhile. And as a friend I really want to help! She is the oldest out of 4 siblings so, she has to do everything! Her mom and dad aren't abusive or anything. I'm getting really concerned - We tried to ask "Hey, can ..... spend the night for acouple of days?" And the only reason she gets a "no" is because she does everything at their house. And her school is horrible! She was gonna be home-schooled (like me) but, her (crazy..) sister screwed up on purpose so now she is at the worst school EVER! When she comes home from school she takes care of the house! My mom has heart problems and I help without being asked (I LOVE MY MOMMY AND DADDY XD) Her mom does tell her she loves her and all that lol but, i think she should here it more often... Thanks!!

Hey girl,

To make her feel better give her a little card. As for the tough stuff, encourage her to see a guidance counselor

Caitlin R.

by karikaylee on 10/23/2009 2:51:35 PM

hi its me again. mand i was wondering, how do you get, i guess, idk awkward question, but how do u get your big break. like ive been wanting to b an actress for a long time, but the city i live in (aka extremely small) iz definetely not a very likely place to u know get found. but u have to had at least met one famous person! i wanna b on disney channel or something. im 12 and have really high hopes. Do u think i have a chance? thanx!

by heathermag on 10/5/2009 8:24:50 PM

mod every body in my class has a facebook, myspace and stuff like that! i do not! i was wondering is it safe. people say they only have peeps as their friends. but idk. anyway i want one too cause i feel left out.

Hey babe,

If you want to get a facebook you should check it out. You can make your profile extremely private, so that only friends that you add can see your page. You can even monitor who can see what information on your page. For example, if you want to put photos up that only you can see you can do that.

xoxo Keltie
Keltie E.

by heathermag on 10/5/2009 8:21:04 PM

OMG OMG OMG SO SORRY GIRLS LIFE I GOT way to over my head, i looked at the wrong page, and i found my comments on a dif page. woops

by mycoda on 9/24/2009 8:17:07 PM

OMG OMG OMG!!! NONE OF MY COMMENTS ANYWERE GO THROUGH ANYWERE!!! ITS SOOO ANOYING!!!!! SO SEROUSLY GIRLS LIFE DO YOU HATE ME????? jk not in a mean way or any thing... but really???

by mycoda on 9/24/2009 8:14:46 PM

Ooo. You have to get through to her somehow....

by AcePrincessGal on 9/24/2009 5:07:36 PM