13 HOURS AGO #GLQuiz Find out what your go to fall fashion trend is! #GLFashion http://t.co/4LTyVqDpZO

14 HOURS AGO What to expect transitioning from home schooling to public school: http://t.co/VexOwlx570

15 HOURS AGO Exactly what to put in your BTS makeup bag! http://t.co/N6wTjqrhwe

COMMENTS

My BFF is being sexually harassed!

There are these boys in my class that inappropriately touch my BFF and I'm not comfortable with it. The other day, one of the boys...

something like that happened in my last grade. not saying who not saying when and not saying what grade.

by PicturePerfect on 9/6/2009 11:45:25 PM

its great that ur concerned about ur bff!

by aussie1300 on 9/6/2009 1:18:12 AM

Ummm. yeah, why are new comments in the front?

by cats-r-the-best on 9/5/2009 11:41:29 PM

MOD, HOW DO I STOP J.J., THIS REALLY ANNOYING POPULAR GUY TO STOP HARASSING ME??? ( I SIT IN FRONT OF HIM IN SOC. STUDIES )

I suggest you go to the teacher or your guidance counselor and ask for their help. They should be able to fix the situation. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by cats-r-the-best on 9/5/2009 11:37:51 PM

WHY DO GUYS DO THAT???

by chickadeegrl on 9/5/2009 1:54:36 PM

***ATTENTION***
Check out the hottest new "club", ha, i prefer the term "council!" The Alpha Council! It's better than your regular club. The idea is simple--the council is made up of 3 experts: Consultation, Personal Designer, and Advertiser. (I will always be one of them.) Each term lasts 2 weeks long. Then I will rotate positions and pick new people for the other two! So that means you all get a chance to join the council! Spread the word! Check it out! Positions are now available until September 8th! The Alpha Council officially starts September 8th! Questions or concerns? My personal profile is pearlnagem.
-pearlnagem, Founder of The Alpha Council

by thealphacouncil on 9/3/2009 4:48:02 PM

its happened to me... i minded then but it wasnt as big of a deal as your saying....
this one guy i know touches all of the girls' buts when he hugs them..
but no one cares.!

by lindsayislove on 9/2/2009 2:17:21 AM

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeww

by kgirlpanda on 9/1/2009 6:52:27 PM

Hun, you need to tell a teacher. This was happening in our class and we told our homeroom teacher after class one day. She was super understanding about it. If that doesn't work then tell your principal or even talk to the guy yourself. You are a strong capable young woman

by hollygolightly on 8/31/2009 1:13:53 PM

modmodmod
im goin to a new school and like the paragraph said i want to be able to twist his arm or something if i need to physically protect myself in the new public school, my first since kindergarten. where should i go to learn this??

Hey girl, violence is never the answer, and if you ever find yourself in a situation like this again, tell a teacher immediately. But having some training in self defense is never a bad thing. Check out your local community center for a listing of their classes, they might offer some thing. Or check out the local gyms in the area and ask to see if they have any self defense classes available.

Jiae K.