2 HOURS AGO @comicgal40 @abbbyr5 The Bethesda signing moved to Tysons Corner, VA. Same general area! :)

2 HOURS AGO RT @albumR5: @rydelR5 I'm honestly so proud 💋💗#RydelRYLRpic.twitter.com/LmMNjikiibiib

2 HOURS AGO RT @rydelrylmag: #R5Family 💗@rydelR55 is releasing her very own special edition issue! Check it out on July 10th! �#RydelRYLYpic.twitter.com/2qZPObRSux2…

COMMENTS

My BFF is being sexually harassed!

There are these boys in my class that inappropriately touch my BFF and I'm not comfortable with it. The other day, one of the boys...

ya i would totally tell her she should stick up for herself. maybe even tell the guys they should stop but if that doesnt work tell an adult!!

by cutieme03 on 8/29/2009 7:45:20 PM

Mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod
ok we are getting 2 new guys in my class and i am hoping they are cute cause we have no cute guys in my school is that wrong?

by lizzyd12 on 8/29/2009 5:03:21 PM

Smile  Hey chicas!!! Are you nervous or scared about going back to school??? Still trying to decide what to wear for the first day of school??? Are you worried about an old crush or a new guy at school??? Have you not seen friends in forever and can't wait until back to school??? Check out the newest club! Back 2 School Club. Check it out!!! Oh and we just got a new Head person categorey thing that you can ask questions too! So now we have Head of Guys, Head of Fashion, Head of Friends, Head of Nerves, and Head of Period. Come join in the fun! Check it out! Back 2 School Club!
Smile  Keltie E.

by Back 2 School Club on 8/29/2009 4:36:43 PM

i would never let a boy do that. if he ever did anything physical like that to me i would get physical back by punching him in the face ant then kicking him. he would SO regret it.

by Pinkdramaqueen<3 on 8/29/2009 4:00:11 PM

My friend has a problem. She has sort of been on and off with this guy since sixth grade (we are in eighth now.) He is so disrespectful to her! Once, they hugged, and he grabbed her butt during it, and she did NOTHING about it! They arent even going out. He's a pervert, too. I'm afraid for her, because this could turn serious, fast. I tell her all the time that he's just a loser, and she should just ignore him, but she keeps going back to him! She always acts like she likes that sort of thing, but when I was at her house, she told me she hated him playing her, and grabbing her butt sometimes, and just being such a perv with her; but she won't do anything about it! What should i do?! MOD MOD MOD!

Hi Chica,

Tell your friend to stand up for herself. If she feels like this guy is too touchy-feely with her then she needs to tell him to back off. The best thing you can do is be there for her.

xoxo Keltie

Keltie E.

by NewportLiving777 on 8/29/2009 1:36:32 PM

if i was her i would be so mad at thouse boys

by horsesgirls246 on 8/29/2009 1:57:05 AM

guys in my class do that to this one girl but she encourages them she likes it!!!

modmodmod
im goin to a new school and like the paragraph said i want to be able to twist his arm or something if i need to physically protect myself in the new public school, my first since kindergarten. where should i go to learn this??

by hoodie_obsessed on 8/28/2009 8:21:13 PM

Well my friend was like that and let guys do whatever they wanted with her. It got out of control by the end of the year like she would sit across from a guy and he would shove his hand down her pants and stuff, you could tell she was unhappy but she didnt admit it. She finally talked to a counserler ad got it straightened out!

by alliegrl101 on 8/28/2009 5:32:01 PM

yeah, that's tough. I'd definitely be angry and tell. Kids can get suspended or even expelled for stuff like that because it makes students feel insecure in their school environment

by soccerbee683 on 8/28/2009 1:10:44 PM

You should definitley tell an adult! Your friend might be mad at you at first, but trust me, she will thank you a couple years from now, and know you just wanted to protect her because you really care for her!

by dancerhn on 8/27/2009 9:47:10 PM