7 HOURS AGO 7 cute characters with closets to die for: http://t.co/Ls6Dd4Ygey

10 HOURS AGO #YouWroteIt! Check out this poem written by an awesome #GLgirl: http://t.co/c0qORtXZJL

11 HOURS AGO Kick your feet up in these fab flats: http://t.co/N5dTQXVe9K

COMMENTS

My BFF is being sexually harassed!

There are these boys in my class that inappropriately touch my BFF and I'm not comfortable with it. The other day, one of the boys...

If I were your friend i would smack that boys hand away, go to a teacher, and say "(so and so) just grabbed my butt!"

by frostybunny9 on 8/27/2009 4:55:38 PM

MOD
This guy I dont know keeps presuring me to post my picture online
I have before (its on this fansite for an author)
It's starting to creep me out, cuz he found my youtube as well
I've posted my pic before
But I dont know this guy
So it's kinda creepy.
Actually, its very creepy

Hey babe,

definitely cut off all contact with this guy! You should never talk to people you don't know online and especially not if they're being so creepy. You know better than to post your picture online for a random guy, so that's great, but even talking to this guy is dangerous too

xoxo Allie
Allie S.

by penguinrok on 8/26/2009 10:28:54 PM

mod,
my mom works as an exotic dancer and a lot of innapropriately pushy men have traced her to our house and have been aggressive with both of us. i don't know how to escape this cuz i don't have a dad and my mom can't quit; sadly, it's our only source of income. what can i do??!! i know this is a unique situation but i really need help

Hey babe,

This is a really serious problem that I don't know how to help you with. You should really talk to an adult in your family or at your school that you really trust and feel comfortable with. They'll tell you how you can help protect yourself and your mom.

xoxo Allie
Allie S.

by chiquitita on 8/26/2009 9:40:22 PM

oooooh that's tough girlie. take the MODS advice asap! =) you'll get thru it.
MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
okay so september 8th i start 7th grade in middle school. we finally get lockers! (they are the size of your hand but still Smile ). so at the orientation on 8/19, the teacher in charge explained how we can't go to our lockers first period before class starts. we also don't use our lockers for the first week +. so the 2 probs:
1) Im gunna have to carry all my HW books which is at least 3 binders and some other stuff (the days I do have my locker) and 1st period books (that's what the teacher told us). THAT IS ALMOST ALL MY BOOKS! Cry plz admit it, that's incredibly stupid. just tell me your opinion Smile
2) I don't need my supplies the 1st day, only a binder or 1 nb and pencils/pens since we aren't doing work in any classes. but the rest of the week i think i do or some more and i have to keep em in my backpack! Frown DO YOU KNOW ANY EXCERSISES THAT WILL HELP ME STRENGTHEN LIKE BACK EXCERSISES? (WHICHEVER MUSCLES CARRY YOUR BACKPACK) THANKS! (FEEL FREE TO GIVE ME GL LINKS).

Hey babe,

1. That does seem inconvenient, but there's probably a reason behind it or you misunderstood. I would try to figure out what's going on there if I were you. 2. You supplies won't be that much extra weight and carrying a backpack around will naturally strengthen your back a bit over time.

xoxo Allie
Allie S.

by periodworrier17 on 8/26/2009 8:53:04 PM

*** MOD ***
This has happened and is STILL happening to one of my friends. She didn't tell her parents or the teachers at school what was happening because she thought that they would say that she let it happen and she brought it upon herself. Her hand was twisted by one of the guys and it was sprained so she couldn't write. She told me what happened but told her mom a COMPLETELY different story because she was scared of what she would say. They have sexually harassed her and poured cold water down her shirt and injured her. I want to help her or at least tell someone, like her parents, what is going on but she would hate me forever. But she doesn't realize how serious it's getting. Help!!

Hey girl, you have to tell an adult. if she won't and you know about this you have to. Even if she thinks it's no big deal and doesn't want to you to, you MUST. This is a very serious issue that cannot and should not be overlooked. Whether you talk to your parents and then get to her parents or a teacher, act fast and prevent it from happening again. <3 Jeannie

Jeannie L.

by strawberrii<33 on 8/26/2009 6:44:31 PM

Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

HHHHEEEEYYYYYY CHICKAS!!!!!!!!!
I’ll MOD for anyone who needs any help. If any of you guys need advice, I’M ALL EARS!!! Just post a comment on my profile and I will reply ASAP since I check my profile like 3 times a day LOLZ.

Tong Tong Tong Tong Tong Tong Tong Tong Tong Tong Tong Tong Tong Tong Tong Tong

Come check out the polls posted at the bottom of “My Healthy You Profile” section on my profile and comment on it so I know what your choice is! Don’t worry this is not a club. It’s just something fun to do and you can see what other girls say too!

Innocent Innocent Innocent Innocent Innocent Innocent Innocent Innocent Innocent Innocent Innocent Innocent Innocent

by musicrox on 8/26/2009 3:23:16 PM

Ooh, that's tough. Tell her to stand up for herself. If you want you could confront the guys, but that could be scary, so talk to your parents, your friend's parents, and the school guidance counselor IMMEDIATELY.

CHECK OUT MY PROFILE AND COMMENT!!!!!

by eckogirl567 on 8/26/2009 1:51:00 PM