AN HOUR AGO WE. WANT. ALL. OF. IT. So freebies up for grabs here: http://t.co/lowWLEtSvs

2 HOURS AGO Sweaters and scarves and s’mores—OH MY! The top 10 things we adore about autumn: http://t.co/AqzeE8FiUH

3 HOURS AGO #WinToday: 5 lucky girls will step into style with these Desert Boots by Clarks USA! http://t.co/vYjFE53VId

COMMENTS

My BFF is being sexually harassed!

There are these boys in my class that inappropriately touch my BFF and I'm not comfortable with it. The other day, one of the boys...

MOD!!MOD!!MOD!!MOD!!
There is this guy in my Math clas who is Sexually Harassing me.

Hey girl, look you need to tell an adult that ASAP. He should NOT be treating you like that. Talk to a teacher, parent and guidance counselor. What he's doing is wrong and he should be called out for it. The harassment can't stop until someone speaks up.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by PinkButterfly24 on 3/10/2010 11:02:56 PM

most guys do this to get the feeling that they have power over people. ik it sounds disgusting, but for most guys, its true.
it's completly wrong and i feel horrible for the girls that experience: even if it's only happened to them once.
no girl on this planet deserves that kind of treatment.

by gretathegreat on 3/6/2010 10:50:28 PM

phew no guyz in my school harrass us they say perverted stuuf which isnt much better

by absf on 3/5/2010 5:28:27 PM

Tell the guidance consoleur immediatly! In my experience, that has been the way to solve it. Especially because after the school has the person on record for doing something like that once, if they do it again they will get in HUGE trouble! It alerts the school of this and they keep a watch out for the person.

by jedzia on 2/20/2010 2:16:21 PM

Thats sad, boys are stupied

by leslied335 on 2/15/2010 3:32:01 PM

okayy, thanks!

by dancera16 on 2/3/2010 5:54:09 PM

MOD
so like almost ALL the guys in my school (well at least the ones i talk to) will hit my butt when they walk by or i walk by them. and they sometimes grab my butt when we hug. (i go to private school and we hug when we greet each other) but i'm not sure what to do. should i be concerned? or say something?

Hey Girl! If these guys are doing this and you're feeling uncomfortable, you have to make them realize what they're doing is not okay. Next time they slap your butt, you need to tell them in a serious manner that you don't think they should be doing that anymore. Don't let them do anything you're not okay with. Good luck! xo Lizzie
lizzie n.

by dancera16 on 2/1/2010 9:06:36 PM

hey umm i wanted 2 say tat tat happened 2 my bff 2.these 2 boys would slip thier hands in her pants and her shirts and the teacher would never notice. once they made her go into the boys bathroom and they made her have sex with them their then sent her out in a knee lenght clear skirt so everyone could see her thong and tampon and they also made her wear a clear piece of cloth round her boobs so her nipples could still be seen.then they took her to their group and started to stick their fingers in her vagina and since she hasnt started shaving they yanked out the hair tats above the vagina and shaving it snd waxing it. then they started playing with her hymen and boobs. 5 guys put their penises in her vagina and butthole.then they saw hair on her nipples and they shaved and waxed it. then they took off all her clothes and made her run a full lap 2 make the blood from her vagina splatter everywhere then took her in the middle of the school and everyone saw her naked with her having her period.and they threatened us not to tell anyone or dare to try and stop her or else we would be next its reaallly scary and i want to help her but i dont kno how to without me or my friends being next.

by sagarika on 1/9/2010 2:04:35 AM

I was in a situation eerily similar to that. Everything worked out though because the next time that guy touched her she socked him and sent him sprawling. He never did that again to my BFF!

by solosinger7 on 12/30/2009 1:05:16 PM

oooh! that is NOT good! she lets them??? i would turn around and slap that sicko in the face and report him! she needs help! i hope those boys get in serious trouble!

by hermionemania on 12/22/2009 7:10:04 PM

hi ppllz

by sagarika on 12/20/2009 8:47:30 PM

OMG! good 4 u for noticing the signs! if she's not strong enough, u need to b there 4 her! it might be tough but you guys will make it through!
Send her our best wishes!

<3 Labluver1996

by Labluver1996 on 12/14/2009 8:12:02 PM

I'm sorry that you're friend is being sexually harassed. my freshman year of high school I was sexually harassed.

by sixteengirl93 on 12/14/2009 4:51:01 PM

Hey ppl, Im new and i have alot of questions so MOD plz check so i can have help!

Hey chica welcome to Girls Life! Thanx for joining. Yup just send any of your questions or problems to me and I'll help ya with them! Smile

Lynae P.

by mommagirl on 12/9/2009 8:32:34 PM

i need help please help me im in 6th grade now and when i was in third grade i was sexually harassed i know it sounds wierd but its true. ther was a boy who would touch my butt and boobs every day more then once a day and he would come up to me and say hey sexy and at that time i was afraid if i told on him that it would be tattle telling so i let it go on for about a month and a half. i finnally told my before and after school counslour when it had driven me to tears. now one of my guy friends got in trouble for sexuall harassment and im am so scared and nervous sometimes i cant sleep because im worried it will happen again.PLEASE HELP ME I CRY MY SELF TOO SLEEP SOMTIEMES BECAUSE IT SCARES ME SO MUCH Cry

by guy crazy 5000 on 12/8/2009 1:54:07 PM

i'm like 11 and last year in 6th grade (basically everyone was 11) so its like some girls in my class don't really act with dignity so its like on our way to art these guys start chasing a gir in my class and are just grabbing her boobs and squeezing them and all she's doing is laughhing and playfuly trying to take their hands off. if it was me i'd have just slapped them

by emygirl11 on 12/6/2009 4:27:46 PM

OK how creepy is this?
some guy came over to my friends at school while they were playin basketball. this dude came up to them and asked them to play basketball at his house. then he hugged one of my friends and he started to play basketball w/ them and got hi-contact. a cop questioned them during science class, expect this in the news baby.

by ajago12598 on 12/3/2009 10:44:25 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!! i am worried about my friend. she accidentally got pregnant when she was 13. she was shocked, but then sorta excited. when she told her boyfriend, he got really mad and hit her, to make matters worse, he froced her to have an abortion that she didn't want. she still seems sad from it.

Hey babes, I can only imagine how tough things are for you. Because we wish you only the best, it's extremely important that you speak to a trusted adult, such as a family member, doctor, guidance counselor, teacher etc. xox Jana

jana k.

by barrelracingchick on 12/3/2009 10:18:38 PM

This totally happened to me.
Only, i was the one being sexually harrassed.
It was bad though, this kid was big and i wud hit him and smack him away, but i just wasnt strong enough!
so, one day during spanish class, i decided i'de had enough, so as he reached over to grab my butt, i stood up from my chair (in the middle of class) and yelled "STOP TOUCHING MY BUTT ALREADY!!"
lets just say he never tried it again.
(: XOXO,
Katie

by katgrlnj on 12/3/2009 12:43:32 AM

ugg that happened to my friend but it was worse, so that friend and another of my friends decided to join this community service club run by a friend of my moms. it was fun untill we found out that the boy was also in that club and i had never seen him so i was like wow thats the boy who did all that nasty stuff to u ???????!?!?!?!?" he seemed so innocent !@ we quit btw, i was scared of him!Frown

by football playa 4eva! on 11/25/2009 6:33:07 PM

wow.thats bad.who will go around just to touch butts.im lucky my class don`t.

by naqaila on 11/21/2009 2:56:30 PM

MOD!!!! MOD!!!!! MOD!!!!!!
PLZZ HELP! My bf is always saying that his going to killing himself. His said this like 5 times already and each time I had to stop him! Im really worried about him he thinks the world would be better off without him. What should I do??? Thanks Smile

Hey girl! You need to make sure that he feels
important, tell him how important he is to you. You should also tell an
adult, who might be able to further help him out.

Eryn G.

by sad_girl on 10/27/2009 3:27:32 PM

Thank you Caitlin!! Smile

by karikaylee on 10/23/2009 8:53:17 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
Ok, remember I told you about a friend who needs to get away well, I forgot to mention that this dude (from what she told me HE DOES HARRASS HER SOMETIMES!!) in her church called her a hore!! I was like WHAT?!?!? She is toally not one and our church is Mormon LDS and so I was really shocked that he would call her that!
THANK YOU!!!

Keltie E.

by karikaylee on 10/23/2009 3:04:09 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Ok, one of my BFF's (who her and her family are comeing over) says she needs to be away from her family for awhile. And as a friend I really want to help! She is the oldest out of 4 siblings so, she has to do everything! Her mom and dad aren't abusive or anything. I'm getting really concerned - We tried to ask "Hey, can ..... spend the night for acouple of days?" And the only reason she gets a "no" is because she does everything at their house. And her school is horrible! She was gonna be home-schooled (like me) but, her (crazy..) sister screwed up on purpose so now she is at the worst school EVER! When she comes home from school she takes care of the house! My mom has heart problems and I help without being asked (I LOVE MY MOMMY AND DADDY XD) Her mom does tell her she loves her and all that lol but, i think she should here it more often... Thanks!!

Hey girl,

To make her feel better give her a little card. As for the tough stuff, encourage her to see a guidance counselor

Caitlin R.

by karikaylee on 10/23/2009 2:51:35 PM

hi its me again. mand i was wondering, how do you get, i guess, idk awkward question, but how do u get your big break. like ive been wanting to b an actress for a long time, but the city i live in (aka extremely small) iz definetely not a very likely place to u know get found. but u have to had at least met one famous person! i wanna b on disney channel or something. im 12 and have really high hopes. Do u think i have a chance? thanx!

by heathermag on 10/5/2009 8:24:50 PM

mod every body in my class has a facebook, myspace and stuff like that! i do not! i was wondering is it safe. people say they only have peeps as their friends. but idk. anyway i want one too cause i feel left out.

Hey babe,

If you want to get a facebook you should check it out. You can make your profile extremely private, so that only friends that you add can see your page. You can even monitor who can see what information on your page. For example, if you want to put photos up that only you can see you can do that.

xoxo Keltie
Keltie E.

by heathermag on 10/5/2009 8:21:04 PM

OMG OMG OMG SO SORRY GIRLS LIFE I GOT way to over my head, i looked at the wrong page, and i found my comments on a dif page. woops

by mycoda on 9/24/2009 8:17:07 PM

OMG OMG OMG!!! NONE OF MY COMMENTS ANYWERE GO THROUGH ANYWERE!!! ITS SOOO ANOYING!!!!! SO SEROUSLY GIRLS LIFE DO YOU HATE ME????? jk not in a mean way or any thing... but really???

by mycoda on 9/24/2009 8:14:46 PM

Ooo. You have to get through to her somehow....

by AcePrincessGal on 9/24/2009 5:07:36 PM

something like that happened in my last grade. not saying who not saying when and not saying what grade.

by PicturePerfect on 9/6/2009 11:45:25 PM

its great that ur concerned about ur bff!

by aussie1300 on 9/6/2009 1:18:12 AM

Ummm. yeah, why are new comments in the front?

by cats-r-the-best on 9/5/2009 11:41:29 PM

MOD, HOW DO I STOP J.J., THIS REALLY ANNOYING POPULAR GUY TO STOP HARASSING ME??? ( I SIT IN FRONT OF HIM IN SOC. STUDIES )

I suggest you go to the teacher or your guidance counselor and ask for their help. They should be able to fix the situation. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by cats-r-the-best on 9/5/2009 11:37:51 PM

WHY DO GUYS DO THAT???

by chickadeegrl on 9/5/2009 1:54:36 PM

***ATTENTION***
Check out the hottest new "club", ha, i prefer the term "council!" The Alpha Council! It's better than your regular club. The idea is simple--the council is made up of 3 experts: Consultation, Personal Designer, and Advertiser. (I will always be one of them.) Each term lasts 2 weeks long. Then I will rotate positions and pick new people for the other two! So that means you all get a chance to join the council! Spread the word! Check it out! Positions are now available until September 8th! The Alpha Council officially starts September 8th! Questions or concerns? My personal profile is pearlnagem.
-pearlnagem, Founder of The Alpha Council

by thealphacouncil on 9/3/2009 4:48:02 PM

its happened to me... i minded then but it wasnt as big of a deal as your saying....
this one guy i know touches all of the girls' buts when he hugs them..
but no one cares.!

by lindsayislove on 9/2/2009 2:17:21 AM

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeww

by kgirlpanda on 9/1/2009 6:52:27 PM

Hun, you need to tell a teacher. This was happening in our class and we told our homeroom teacher after class one day. She was super understanding about it. If that doesn't work then tell your principal or even talk to the guy yourself. You are a strong capable young woman

by hollygolightly on 8/31/2009 1:13:53 PM

modmodmod
im goin to a new school and like the paragraph said i want to be able to twist his arm or something if i need to physically protect myself in the new public school, my first since kindergarten. where should i go to learn this??

Hey girl, violence is never the answer, and if you ever find yourself in a situation like this again, tell a teacher immediately. But having some training in self defense is never a bad thing. Check out your local community center for a listing of their classes, they might offer some thing. Or check out the local gyms in the area and ask to see if they have any self defense classes available.

Jiae K.

by hoodie_obsessed on 8/29/2009 8:18:40 PM

ya i would totally tell her she should stick up for herself. maybe even tell the guys they should stop but if that doesnt work tell an adult!!

by cutieme03 on 8/29/2009 7:45:20 PM

Mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod
ok we are getting 2 new guys in my class and i am hoping they are cute cause we have no cute guys in my school is that wrong?

by lizzyd12 on 8/29/2009 5:03:21 PM

Smile  Hey chicas!!! Are you nervous or scared about going back to school??? Still trying to decide what to wear for the first day of school??? Are you worried about an old crush or a new guy at school??? Have you not seen friends in forever and can't wait until back to school??? Check out the newest club! Back 2 School Club. Check it out!!! Oh and we just got a new Head person categorey thing that you can ask questions too! So now we have Head of Guys, Head of Fashion, Head of Friends, Head of Nerves, and Head of Period. Come join in the fun! Check it out! Back 2 School Club!
Smile  Keltie E.

by Back 2 School Club on 8/29/2009 4:36:43 PM

i would never let a boy do that. if he ever did anything physical like that to me i would get physical back by punching him in the face ant then kicking him. he would SO regret it.

by Pinkdramaqueen<3 on 8/29/2009 4:00:11 PM

My friend has a problem. She has sort of been on and off with this guy since sixth grade (we are in eighth now.) He is so disrespectful to her! Once, they hugged, and he grabbed her butt during it, and she did NOTHING about it! They arent even going out. He's a pervert, too. I'm afraid for her, because this could turn serious, fast. I tell her all the time that he's just a loser, and she should just ignore him, but she keeps going back to him! She always acts like she likes that sort of thing, but when I was at her house, she told me she hated him playing her, and grabbing her butt sometimes, and just being such a perv with her; but she won't do anything about it! What should i do?! MOD MOD MOD!

Hi Chica,

Tell your friend to stand up for herself. If she feels like this guy is too touchy-feely with her then she needs to tell him to back off. The best thing you can do is be there for her.

xoxo Keltie

Keltie E.

by NewportLiving777 on 8/29/2009 1:36:32 PM

if i was her i would be so mad at thouse boys

by horsesgirls246 on 8/29/2009 1:57:05 AM

guys in my class do that to this one girl but she encourages them she likes it!!!

modmodmod

by hoodie_obsessed on 8/28/2009 8:21:13 PM

Well my friend was like that and let guys do whatever they wanted with her. It got out of control by the end of the year like she would sit across from a guy and he would shove his hand down her pants and stuff, you could tell she was unhappy but she didnt admit it. She finally talked to a counserler ad got it straightened out!

by alliegrl101 on 8/28/2009 5:32:01 PM

yeah, that's tough. I'd definitely be angry and tell. Kids can get suspended or even expelled for stuff like that because it makes students feel insecure in their school environment

by soccerbee683 on 8/28/2009 1:10:44 PM

You should definitley tell an adult! Your friend might be mad at you at first, but trust me, she will thank you a couple years from now, and know you just wanted to protect her because you really care for her!

by dancerhn on 8/27/2009 9:47:10 PM

If I were your friend i would smack that boys hand away, go to a teacher, and say "(so and so) just grabbed my butt!"

by frostybunny9 on 8/27/2009 4:55:38 PM

MOD
This guy I dont know keeps presuring me to post my picture online
I have before (its on this fansite for an author)
It's starting to creep me out, cuz he found my youtube as well
I've posted my pic before
But I dont know this guy
So it's kinda creepy.
Actually, its very creepy

Hey babe,

definitely cut off all contact with this guy! You should never talk to people you don't know online and especially not if they're being so creepy. You know better than to post your picture online for a random guy, so that's great, but even talking to this guy is dangerous too

xoxo Allie
Allie S.

by penguinrok on 8/26/2009 10:28:54 PM

mod,
my mom works as an exotic dancer and a lot of innapropriately pushy men have traced her to our house and have been aggressive with both of us. i don't know how to escape this cuz i don't have a dad and my mom can't quit; sadly, it's our only source of income. what can i do??!! i know this is a unique situation but i really need help

Hey babe,

This is a really serious problem that I don't know how to help you with. You should really talk to an adult in your family or at your school that you really trust and feel comfortable with. They'll tell you how you can help protect yourself and your mom.

xoxo Allie
Allie S.

by chiquitita on 8/26/2009 9:40:22 PM

oooooh that's tough girlie. take the MODS advice asap! =) you'll get thru it.
MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
okay so september 8th i start 7th grade in middle school. we finally get lockers! (they are the size of your hand but still Smile ). so at the orientation on 8/19, the teacher in charge explained how we can't go to our lockers first period before class starts. we also don't use our lockers for the first week +. so the 2 probs:
1) Im gunna have to carry all my HW books which is at least 3 binders and some other stuff (the days I do have my locker) and 1st period books (that's what the teacher told us). THAT IS ALMOST ALL MY BOOKS! Cry plz admit it, that's incredibly stupid. just tell me your opinion Smile
2) I don't need my supplies the 1st day, only a binder or 1 nb and pencils/pens since we aren't doing work in any classes. but the rest of the week i think i do or some more and i have to keep em in my backpack! Frown DO YOU KNOW ANY EXCERSISES THAT WILL HELP ME STRENGTHEN LIKE BACK EXCERSISES? (WHICHEVER MUSCLES CARRY YOUR BACKPACK) THANKS! (FEEL FREE TO GIVE ME GL LINKS).

Hey babe,

1. That does seem inconvenient, but there's probably a reason behind it or you misunderstood. I would try to figure out what's going on there if I were you. 2. You supplies won't be that much extra weight and carrying a backpack around will naturally strengthen your back a bit over time.

xoxo Allie
Allie S.

by periodworrier17 on 8/26/2009 8:53:04 PM

*** MOD ***
This has happened and is STILL happening to one of my friends. She didn't tell her parents or the teachers at school what was happening because she thought that they would say that she let it happen and she brought it upon herself. Her hand was twisted by one of the guys and it was sprained so she couldn't write. She told me what happened but told her mom a COMPLETELY different story because she was scared of what she would say. They have sexually harassed her and poured cold water down her shirt and injured her. I want to help her or at least tell someone, like her parents, what is going on but she would hate me forever. But she doesn't realize how serious it's getting. Help!!

Hey girl, you have to tell an adult. if she won't and you know about this you have to. Even if she thinks it's no big deal and doesn't want to you to, you MUST. This is a very serious issue that cannot and should not be overlooked. Whether you talk to your parents and then get to her parents or a teacher, act fast and prevent it from happening again. <3 Jeannie

Jeannie L.

by strawberrii<33 on 8/26/2009 6:44:31 PM

Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

HHHHEEEEYYYYYY CHICKAS!!!!!!!!!
I’ll MOD for anyone who needs any help. If any of you guys need advice, I’M ALL EARS!!! Just post a comment on my profile and I will reply ASAP since I check my profile like 3 times a day LOLZ.

Tong Tong Tong Tong Tong Tong Tong Tong Tong Tong Tong Tong Tong Tong Tong Tong

Come check out the polls posted at the bottom of “My Healthy You Profile” section on my profile and comment on it so I know what your choice is! Don’t worry this is not a club. It’s just something fun to do and you can see what other girls say too!

Innocent Innocent Innocent Innocent Innocent Innocent Innocent Innocent Innocent Innocent Innocent Innocent Innocent

by musicrox on 8/26/2009 3:23:16 PM

Ooh, that's tough. Tell her to stand up for herself. If you want you could confront the guys, but that could be scary, so talk to your parents, your friend's parents, and the school guidance counselor IMMEDIATELY.

CHECK OUT MY PROFILE AND COMMENT!!!!!

by eckogirl567 on 8/26/2009 1:51:00 PM