16 MINUTES AGO 4 things to know before going #BlackFriday shopping: http://t.co/7EW2lT0aMv

AN HOUR AGO 7 perfect prezzies ideas for evry friend on your list: http://t.co/DwFRJuak1n

2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 2 on-the-go gals win a @jellyfishbuzz Go Go Juice Blast portable power bankhttp://ow.ly/F18ib

COMMENTS

The ultimate homework helper

Never pull an all-nighter again. Start off the school year right with our all-new A+ study habits!

My sister is in the same grade as me and we have the same teachers so I have a built in study buddy. The only problem is that I'm advanced and honors and she's general, but it still works. Smile

by bmhartney on 9/6/2010 5:00:37 PM

this tips are asomb, it really does help me to have a quiet enviorment, and working with friends makes it so much easier becuase you stay focused... THANK YOU GL!!

by bella maria on 12/18/2009 6:00:37 AM

1. say your name 5x
2. say your moms name5x
3. say your crushes name 3x
post this in 4 other places and your crush will kiss you to the nearest friday

by sunnyside on 10/16/2009 9:47:54 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!! I need your help please!!! ok i just moved and my new school has these horrible uniforms! the uniform is khaki pants, a white button down shirt, a navy v-neck sweater if we are cold, and a navy and red tie!! i want to change it up and put a little of my style but i cant think of anything. please help!

Hey chica, you can't change your uniform, but you can dress it up! Play with accessories to make your uniform cute. Cute bracelets, necklaces and earrings would look great. And hair clips, headbands and purses are stylish also. Smile

Lynae P.

by sunnyside on 10/16/2009 9:46:31 PM

1. say your name 5x
2. say your moms name5x
3. say your crushes name 3x
post this in 4 other places and your crush will kiss you to the nearest friday

by kboo0foo on 10/11/2009 10:12:28 PM

***ATTENTION***
Check out the hottest new "club", ha, i prefer the term "council!" The Alpha Council! It's better than your regular club. The idea is simple--the council is made up of 3 experts: Consultation, Personal Designer, and Advertiser. (I will always be one of them.) Each term lasts 2 weeks long. Then I will rotate positions and pick new people for the other two! So that means you all get a chance to join the council! Spread the word! Check it out! Positions are now available until September 8th! The Alpha Council officially starts September 8th! Questions or concerns? My personal profile is pearlnagem.
-pearlnagem, Founder of The Alpha Council

by thealphacouncil on 9/3/2009 4:45:55 PM

Heyyy girlies out there! All of you should come check out the hottest club, Club GLU which stands for Girls Like Us!

It's a place where a girl can be a girl and have fun! There's also spots open for jobs still!

Here is what we have for Club GLU!

Quizzes,
Celebrity Gossip
Tips on fashion
Advice
Contests with PRIZES!
Polls
and Soooo much more!

Comment on MY profile saying that you will join Club GlU and that you heard it from ME then go to CLUB GLU and ask to be a member! Any of you ladies can be a member!

<3 Vice President of Club GLU!

by iheartdegrassi101 on 9/2/2009 6:22:43 PM

Thanks that is really helpful!

by luv2cheer124 on 9/2/2009 2:36:23 PM

***ATTENTION***
-pearlnagem, Founder of The Alpha Council

by thealphacouncil on 9/1/2009 6:07:36 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!! please help meee!!! okay, im gonna be a junior, ive had 1 bf in 5thgrade, but we broke up. we havent spoken til this summer (not out of anger, just stopped being friends). But we started talking again in june, i wanted to be friends with him again, and just last week i went to a party and he was there. i think he was flirting, bc we got into a skittle war, and marshmallow, and then tried throwing me in a pool at 10 pm. then we wree just hangin out and stuff. is that stuff flirting?? and also, i kinda like him again, but idk about his feelings, and idk what to do, or say, or anything!!!! pleaseeeeee help me MOD!!!!! p.s. my friend said i was flirting, which is rele my personality, how can i tone it down so i dont seem like im flirting with all my guy friends??

Hey girlie! Some girls are just flirtier than others! No biggie! I think there is def a little flirting going on. Feel the sitch out a little more, though!

-Taeler