32 MINUTES AGO 5 DIY games to pump up your party: http://t.co/AUKvyI7oyb

1 HOURS AGO Should you dump your boyfriend just because he's boring? http://t.co/hZf8pQ8zn5

1 HOURS AGO #ootd: Punky band tee + plenty of patterns + boots by @IHeartUGG. Rock on. #outfitinspo #iheartugg #fashionfriday pic.twitter.com/oIbikgArbY

COMMENTS

Scared of Giving Speeches

I absolutely hate giving speeches, or even raising my hand in class. I get so nervous I start shaking. I know in my head that...

i turn bright red when i talk in class or around people i dont know so one of my old boyfriends gave me tha name "Rosey cheeks". that was like 2 years ago and people still call me that. my bff knows i hate it when people say something about it and im kinda shy so she sticks up and makes them stop.

by Rosey0309 on 12/31/2009 5:48:44 PM

omg! i have a friend like that. she got up to give her report in class and started shaking uncontrolably and passed out. i wasnt in that class with her but her teacher came into my class and was taling bout it.

by Rosey0309 on 12/31/2009 5:45:33 PM

hey girlies everywhere! come check out my profile! my quotes will make you LOL!

by rightfield1 on 11/18/2009 6:15:45 PM

I used to be, but recently I took Drama as an elective and it really helps. Now I love a crowd!

by HenryDog on 10/30/2009 12:20:20 AM

just pretend that nobody is there! i perform a lot with singing and acting and stuff, and i always pretend that no one is there! WORKS EVERY TIME!!!!!

by kittykatz000000 on 10/29/2009 9:36:51 PM

OMG I LUUUV ur question! ok so b4 my speech one of my BFFs told me to picture everyone as a baked potato with butter on top and it sounds so freaky and weird but it works!

by Bookworm246 on 10/20/2009 11:00:12 PM

Sometimes I get shaky when my school has a guest speaker and i want to ask a question and I know every person will look at me. The shaky part is there are older kids there and well idk I just dont like it.

by nightmare123 on 10/20/2009 5:44:49 PM

i get super scared when have to give a speeph

by scelf99 on 9/11/2009 6:35:46 PM

i get so nervous when the teacher calls on me i am like frozen and i am so sacred ecause if i answer a question wrong everybody will know!!!

by crazykari on 9/9/2009 7:46:35 PM

That happens to me sometimes...mostly just about the speeches though.

Check out my profile and leave a comment, Thanks!

by Jessicamustang on 9/9/2009 6:02:49 PM