3 HOURS AGO Which season matches your personality? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/h9pMpB9Sq8

6 HOURS AGO Snag stellar stylespo from the girls of #Evermoor: http://t.co/5da67UCMiX

7 HOURS AGO Because roasted pumpkin seeds are always on fleek: http://t.co/gbh6WJuZTy

COMMENTS

Hosting a spa-themed party but running low on cash. Can I DIY?

I’m throwing a spa-themed sleepover this weekend for all my friends, but I'm running low on cash. Is there a homemade mask recipe that I...

Awesome! i am throwing a party like that this weekend!
THX GL!!

by orlandobloomrocks on 2/11/2013 6:29:49 PM

():o

by Julianna32899 on 12/5/2009 4:35:17 PM

sounds like fun I think i will do that to!

by dancer4life135 on 11/23/2009 11:33:38 AM

say ur name 10 times
say ur moms name 5 times
say ur crushes name 3 times
now post this on 4 other spots
if you do this your crush will kiss you on the nearest Friday

by nickjonasfuturegirl3000 on 11/7/2009 8:36:46 PM

MOD MOD MOD how do u become a imtern?

Hey girl!  If you live in the Baltimore area, we'd love for you to apply for an intern spot at GL.  If you scroll to the bottom of your page, there will be a bunch of links.  Click on the one that says Contact Us.  This will take you to a page where you click on a link called "Intern at GL? CLICK HERE."  This will give you all the info you need to know.  Best, Kristen

Kristen Y.

by DivaGirl123321 on 10/11/2009 5:05:18 PM

mod im having a spa day with bff and we wanted some ideas other than mani pedi, facial , and soaking our feet. ps my mom and dad have a big bathroom and they'll let us use it. thnx!

Hey girl! You could try massages
Eryn G.

by happygurl5922 on 10/3/2009 4:34:15 PM

Fun! Invite meeeee!!1 LOL jk i do a simple oatmeal mask. first use a food processor of blender- whatevers on hand and turn oats (not instant please)into a very fine powder boil into a fine mush. Add honey and lemon juice. If you want it to be also exfoliationg when you massage it on, add large grain salt, like kosher salt. Something like that. When mix is a little warmer then room temp, apply to face.

*Bonus Tip!!
Get some med. chilly cucumbers to reduce eye puffiness, plus cucmbers are cool

*Spa snack

Get together water and cucumbers. Boil some water and wait to get cooler put cucumber slices in a coffe strainer and tie with string. Add to the hot water for2-3 minutes. Chill and serve. It may seem gross but it is So good. Check my file and leave a comment on spa tips. I am a master

by ajago12598 on 9/24/2009 8:40:50 PM

Hey Sweties!,

If you have mods that you need answers for ASAP,im your girl! Check out my profile and I'll answer as fast as I can!

♥ Love,Christina ♥

by Coca-Cola Fan on 9/15/2009 9:11:47 PM

mod,i just really wanted to tell some tips. ok, i sold my golf cart and got 170 bucks from my dad. and i spent it on make up and a shirt+ a starightener. ok, if u have green eyes, almay makes this ah-mazing eyeshadow eyleliner and mascara that is made to make ur eyes POP! and its awesome! i got all that. then if u have pale-ish skin with blonde hair, covergirl makes this blush that is so pretty! its called tru blend minerals and the color is pure romance. also, a great starightener is this wet to dry one. u can get it at walmart and its around 30 bucks and its great! it eliminates blow drying,and the brand is callled remington. i also got this great lip gloss made by covergirl and its called wet slicks fruit spritzers. and i got this cool brush thats oval shaped and its blue and green and its infused with ions that eleminate frizzy ness.it really works. so thanks for listening to my tips!

by adhdgurl on 9/13/2009 12:32:55 PM

MOD MOD MoD
i have tons of acne and my friends and family make fun of me. what do i do to get rid of the acne?

Ouch, that's not cool of them! Try our Clear Skin Challenge (http://www.girlslife.com/post/2009/08/05/clear-skin.aspx). It has 4 steps! From personal experience, I suggest staying away from foods like salami that are just plain bad for your skin. Wash your face a couple times a day and in the meantime try cover-up. Best, Miliana

Miliana B.