2 HOURS AGO Are you always offering guidance to your girlfriends? Become an Advice Queen on http://t.co/3vCDbrIax8: http://t.co/HLoaQgowdL

3 HOURS AGO Look drop dead gorgeous with #sugarskull makeup tutorial (oh yeah, pun intended): http://t.co/KI3IBvDj5q

3 HOURS AGO Me when I hear people talking trash about my favorite celeb #fangirl #5ever http://t.co/Ne18MXCILD

COMMENTS

We heart reading for fun during Teen Read Week!

From Oct. 18 to Oct. 24, libraries will be encouraging teens to read. Want to know how you can be a part of Teen Read Week? Here are 10 ways to celebrate!

That is sooo cool! I Love Reading!!! I read collage level books

by lulu2233 on 11/29/2009 9:41:42 PM

Try this it really works!
1.Say ur name 10x
2.Say ur mom's name 5x
3.Say ur crush's name 3x
4.Paste this on 4 other articles and ur crush will kiss u the nearest friday!

by mspinky97 on 10/21/2009 6:04:31 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
I WANT TO CHANGE MY STYLE A LITTLE MORE DRESSYer BUT WONT IT LOOK OCTWARD IF I COME TO THE SCHOOL GIRLYer. WHAT SHOULD I DO?

Hey girl, I have a dressy style personally so I know how important it is to have that right balance. Go for more casual dresses and skirts. Play them up with less dressy accessories -- i.e. when you're wearing a somewhat dressy dress, don't add pearls. Mix in the stuff you would wear everyday for a style that's the best of both worlds. When it comes to style, chica, it's all about getting creative. Be original!

xoxo

Alyssa B.

by 4fact on 10/8/2009 5:19:38 PM

they should have TUCK EVERLASTING BY NATILIE BABBIT on that list it was the bast book i ever read

by byeugirl1129 on 9/29/2009 9:32:43 PM

I luv reading!!!I'm the book reviewer for club homeschooled u should check it out!!!!!

by crazyfrog on 9/26/2009 10:45:14 AM

thats so cool! I <3 reading!!! I hope Breaking Dawn wins the Top Ten Book List!!!

by Swift n Lautner Girl on 9/19/2009 10:56:09 PM

MOD! MOD!
Help! I have a HUGE test tomorrow, two tests on Friday, 1 on Monday, a BIG project due Friday, dance routines and form to practice, LOTS of homework, drama from school, friends, and boys, family problems, and so, so much more! And I need to get to sleep now 'cause it's so late! And I've been so busy that I haven't even had the chance to study for tomorrows test! I'm really panicking!! I feel like I'm gonna cry and hypervenitlate and collapse and stuff, but I can't get to sleep 'cause I'm so stressed out!! I feel like a meltdown soon is inevitable...what am I supposed to do? And how can I get to sleep...fast?
Thanx so much for your help, please please please respond soon!!

Hey girl, sorry for the delay, but I totally know what that's like. The first thing you need to do is step back and take a deep breath. It's going to be okay. Take it day-by-day. Study for the test tomorrow and don't think about the tests on Friday until you finished that test. You have the weekend for the test on Monday, so set it aside from now. Split your time tomorrow afternoon on the project and test prep -- maybe get your rents to help. Remember, girl, you don't have to be perfect and it's totally okay to prioritize. If it ever becomes too much, don't be afraid to take some time out and do something completely unrelated to your work. Go for a run. Read a book. Take a break so you can think clearly. You'll make it through this, girlie, and in one piece too. Just take it one step at a time and you'll be fine. Deep breaths!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by the brave little toaster on 9/9/2009 10:07:33 PM

Cool! I think I'll tell my English teacher about this. He'd probably do some kind of celebration or activity thing for it.

by ash_bash08 on 9/9/2009 8:59:54 PM

MODMODMOD!!
do you think that they do the teen read week in cananda too? cuz it seems lik it could be really fun cuz i just read whenever i have time so yea. Thanx!!
<3 Rita

Hey babe,

I'm not sure if they have exactly the same thing, but I'm sure they at least have something similiar. And if not you can just set up your own at your school or with friends!

xoxo Allie
Allie S.

by xoxozRita on 9/9/2009 7:52:33 PM

read twilight!!!!!!!!!!!1

hahaha!!!!!!!

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

COMMENT ON MY PROFILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I GIVE ADVICE ON ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smile