12 HOURS AGO Stay sun savvy with 5 beauty buys for sun protection: http://t.co/Aq9qUPQ3nE

15 HOURS AGO Tone up #tabata style: http://t.co/lOFXLmg7ew

16 HOURS AGO Pretty up with the 20 best nail polish picks of all time: http://t.co/1GctxLQSKw

COMMENTS

Catch a Cutie's Eye

First day of school, you walk into homeroom, and your eye immediately goes to that the hottie in the front row. How do you get a guy this good-looking to gaze your way? We’ll show ya!

I am offering up all of my clubs to other people, because I am not in a position to keep them running. Instead of deleting them, I would like to transfer ownership. Here are the ones that are up for grabs:

Helping Out Club
Girl 2 Girl Talk
Performing Arts Club
The Trauma/Drama of Middle School

by basketballcutie11 on 8/21/2011 9:25:32 PM

thx!!! it's hard 2 talk 2 him thou. he's not in any if my classes and i almost never see him, AND I'M 2 CHICKEN!!!!

by starr1 on 11/18/2010 6:21:03 PM

MOD!!!!!! PLz HElp!! My bgf and I hav driffed apart. Now rumors r goin around that we hate each other, but thats not true. I want 2 ask him if he hates me or whatever but i'm 2 chicken and don't know what 2 do!!! help!!

He probably doesn't hate you. He's your friend so just start up a convo with him. if you sense he's angry then you can ask him what's up.

Helen S.

by starr1 on 11/18/2010 5:58:22 PM

MOD MOD MOD ASAP!!! (please...) i like rlly like asked out my crush over email. i think i was 2 bold. and im scared he wont respond at all. b/c i sent him a email this year b/c i saw play he was in & he never replied. + if he does respond over email & saz no i mite freak out & never talk to him again. hes in 8th grde an is going in2 high skool nxt yr & 2morrow is our last day!!!!!!!!!!!
wat should i do????????????????????????????????????????
-scared stiff in my pants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Frown :z

Hey girl,

Since you already sent the e-mail, you can't do much except for wait for him to reply. But if you're afraid he'll say no, then you won't have to worry about seeing him next year at a different school. And if he says yes, hopefully you can plan some fun things to do this summer! Good luck!!

Vanessa J.

by supergirl_03 on 6/22/2010 2:36:32 PM

Ok, I think I like this guy, but I'm not sure if I do. We were laughing and singing together today. One time he told me he liked me, but then he took it back. do you think he likes me? Freddi N.

by awilly62299 on 5/25/2010 4:59:50 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD!
im a sophmore in high school and im really good friends with a junior guy. im comfortable with being with him & his friends at lunch. i know i have a crush on him but whenerver i want to talk to him in person i just freeze up and i dont know what to say. i have known him since the beginning of my sophmore year.

hey girl! You should try flirting with him more.
Eryn G.

by ISU on 5/23/2010 4:37:55 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!! (I started school a year early, so I should be in sixth grade) There's this guy in sixth grade that is soooo cute, and I think I might like him, but he can be kind of immature sometimes. And to make things worst, he's a great friend of mine! I don't think he likes me either. What should I do?

If you guys are good friends, than you should be able to talk to him without it being awkward. Next time, try to notice if he's being flirty or not. Eye contact and laughing at your jokes are major signs. If he's immature, there's the chance he will feel awkward so make it a casual conversation. It is not something ruining a friendship over.
Freddi N.

by pastrykicks97 on 5/21/2010 1:33:26 PM

MOD!!!!!! I have a crush on my BGF. I've been friends with him 4 a long time people tell me he likes me back, but i want 2 hear it from his mouth.I want 2 tell him but I'm REALLY shy when it comes down to it.Also, he keeps telling me he likes another girl! Plz HELP!!!!!!!!

Hey girly, when you're around him keep bringing up girlfriend/boyfriend topics. Ask him things like "Do you have a crush on anyone?" and give him compliments like "You would make a really good boyfriend." Keep saying things like this around him and eventually he'll get the idea. Smile

Lynae P.

by starr1 on 4/18/2010 3:57:48 PM

I think I would just makeup an excuse to talk to him and slowly start to flirt.

by Niknik321 on 4/8/2010 8:14:21 PM

MOD MOD MOD! I have 2 guy probs.
1. Theres this guy that I like, and i think he likes me back. he always looks over at me during class, high-fives me, stuff like that. He also hinted that he might have wanted to go to the dance with me (but had a birthday party so he couldn't go). Do you think he likes me?
2. Also, theres this other guy thats 1 year younger than me, and I'm starting to kinda like him... Well, we've been friends since we were little, and every time I get near him, i feel different. But he's still not that mature, and I guess i like him because he just is so fun-loving. But we live 50 miles away from each other, and i dont get to see him often. Also, he only likes me as a friend, and dating him is, well, awkward. Please help!

Hey girl, I think that first you need to decide who you really like and then you can figure out who you want to ask out.
Kayla C.