6 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: Where will you meet your next crush?

8 HOURS AGO Going #BlackFriday shopping tonight/tomorrow? This will help:

10 HOURS AGO Check out GL's #TurkeyDay playlist:

Snag That Job: Dos and Don'ts

School's starting up...and for some of ya that means getting an after-school gig to earn some extra green. Totally confuzzled on how to score a job? Don't be.

Next summer when im sixteen, im auditioning for a character role as a summer job at disney world!!!! I look just like timker bell!!!! I can't wait to be sixteen!!!!!!

by pretty.odd.patdforever on 11/16/2009 7:50:27 PM

Should I ask my crush out or should I wait for him to ask me out?

by starocj on 11/3/2009 8:15:12 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!
all my BFF'S make fun of the music i like because im into screamo, and they all listen to the music i hate, but i dont say anything mean to them, so what should i do???

Hey babe,

Next time they say something, point that out (as calmly as you can) and ask them to give you the same respect that you give them.

xoxo Allie
Allie S.

by Punky Bunny Boo on 10/28/2009 7:24:46 PM

What is a reasonable price to charge for babysitting services? And what are some good ways to keep the kid entertained (um, okay. It wasn't really nessecary to ask the second question; I have magical powers with little kids. But it can't hurt to ask)

Hey girl! That's up to how much you feel comfortable earning! Check out our babysitter's page for more info!

Taeler L.

by saysay! on 10/20/2009 8:09:36 PM

1. say your name 5x
2. say your moms name5x
3. say your crushes name 3x
post this in 4 other places and your crush will kiss you to the nearest friday

by kboo0foo on 10/11/2009 10:11:33 PM

1.say your name 10x
2.say your mom's name 5x
3.say your crush's name 3x
4.then paste this in four differnt spots and your crush will kiss you on the nearest friday

by polishtaurus on 10/11/2009 10:44:48 AM

some one help me my bf just broke up with meee ! im soo sad we were together all summer and 45 min ago he broke up wit me. this is my first real bf. im soo sad. Frown and he brok up wit me over a text !!! plus im sick with the flue. sad!

by sonnichick on 9/30/2009 8:11:54 PM

mod: thanks for the advice

Hey no prob, babe! Hope I helped!

Taeler L.

by ebhager14 on 9/27/2009 11:07:06 PM

mod: how do i reply on the same post

Hey girlie! Mods have the ability to edit the comments so that is why we reply on the same post!

Taeler L.

by ebhager14 on 9/27/2009 10:51:32 PM

mod: im 14 and still dont know what i wanna have as a job and career im shy and dont have much skills

Hey girlie! You have a while to figure that out! don't worry too much; in a few years, it will come to you! You dont' have to have it all figured out right now!

Taeler L.

by ebhager14 on 9/27/2009 10:34:52 PM

What do you wear on your lips?

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?