Bridget M.

is modding

11 HOURS AGO 6 heart-pumpin' holiday jams to jam out to: http://t.co/ZcwVtiUtBF

14 HOURS AGO Tired of people thinking you're the dumb girl? http://t.co/H9Pby1wY88

15 HOURS AGO Gorgeous winter skin in just 4 easy steps: http://t.co/ZkWi31pHvW

COMMENTS

GL's Five Fave Toning Moves

Ever gaped in awe at the impressive competitors on So You Think You Can Dance? Get ready to shape up like a dancer!

these moves SOUND good but i really dont get them could someone plz explain i really wanna try em

by DeniseRae123 on 10/17/2011 9:45:47 PM

hahaim been doing ballet for a while and now Im on point and we do those stretches all the time! this girl really knows what she's talking about! thanks GL!

by teamswift on 3/29/2010 1:59:35 PM

Belly dancing is so fun!!! I learned off of youtube and im pro now!!!! Lol

by coolio08 on 12/31/2009 3:53:52 PM

Hey, could you reccomend a simple daily
workout that will help me loose a bit of
weight? Just one I could do, like, in the
morning or before I go to bed.
ALSO, would Wii Fit help me to stay
more fit??
THANKS

Hey girl! That would work! You could do some jumping jacks, crunches and push ups.
Eryn G.

by cutiepatooti12 on 12/20/2009 6:12:59 PM

Hey mod? How many times a week should i do cardio and how long should i do it for? thanks!

Hey babe, I'd say 3 times a week for 30 min should be fine!
katelin s.

by CharlotteCharles on 11/12/2009 9:09:44 PM

The work-outs and toning moves posted here are sooo helpful. i love them(:

by foreverohever on 10/21/2009 4:40:54 PM

MOD!
this eyar im trying out for cheerleading what can i do to get ready. do yu have any special stretches or workouts?

I don't personally have any. But if you looked up stretches for cheerleading in google then i'm sure you could find something! good luck! xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by fired up on 10/3/2009 10:19:02 PM

MOD!
I am fat. next year, i want to try out for cheerleading in 8th grade. how can i lose weight fast before the next school year starts?
p.s. im 12, almost 13 in 1 month

Hey girl, whoa there, before you start taking a crash diet, realize you ARE beautiful and girls come in all shapes and sizes. Don't sweat the numbers -- your body is growing and dieting is only gonna hurt it, not help it. My suggestion, however? Get active. Add a little reg exercise to your routine. You'll look and feel your best. Remember, girlie, you're amazing and you're NOT fat. You're gorgeous. Take it day by day and you'll be beyond okay, I promise! And that diet book? Leave it behind.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by misserica101 on 9/23/2009 9:26:49 PM

MODMODMODMOD!!! ok ihave 2 questions!! the first one.....do u loose weight from stretching?? an the second one what are some exercises to help tone my thighs?? cuz i have realllly fat thighs!! lol and thnak u i really epreciate it!! cuz i m trying to get healthier!!! -sam

Hey girlie! Yes, intense stretching (yoga) will help you stay fit. And squats and lunges works for thighs!

-Taeler

Taeler L.

by sbamma on 9/15/2009 7:58:31 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD i have a quick question on this article Smile i've done all the other ones except the heel stretch. that one confused me majorely. but then i read it again (w/out the chair part) and i notice (if you've ever seen or done this/other cheer moves) its a leg lift. a normal, plain leg life. you know grab the bottom of you foot and bring it up so your crotch shows like to the side. i think that's it. right? is it? thanks!

Hey girlie! Sounds like it!

-Taeler