28 MINUTES AGO All I want for Christmas is...

1 HOURS AGO Watching @megannicole's new music video #Fever and it's 🔥🔥🔥! Have you seen it ye

2 HOURS AGO TONIGHT! Pretty Little Liars goes #5YearsForward 🙀🙀�

Guy Spy: How to Tell if He's Really Into You

GL went out and asked real teen boys what sweet signals they give when they’re crushin’ on you. Here are eight ways to tell he’s def into you.

@queenra- I personally don't go for players. Some players are actually really sweet and it turns out, they're not! But if your friends are tellin you this, then you can probably take it that it's true. My one friend likes this one guy and everyone tells her that it's a bad decision and stuff like that. But she just ignores it. So if she really likes him, I support her. And if your sure he just likes YOU, then I'd say go for it. But if you have any doubts, then I'd wait it out and see what happens.

by Gabriella123 on 5/8/2012 7:22:30 AM

After reading this article, I'm REALLY sure that my crush likes me. Like whenever I turn, he's "magically" there. No joke. I think he does use magic. It's kind of creepy actually. It's like he's stalking me. Freak.

by Gabriella123 on 5/8/2012 7:17:29 AM

the guy i like thinks im shy, but believe i am NOWHERE near shy, i talk a ton. how do i get myself to talk to him more withour it being awkward? we're already like, best friends, but we dont talk in person much, but we text 24/7. help me!

Hey girl,

You have to remind yourself that, normally, you're REALLY out-going! You have lots of friends and are known as a talkative, friendly person, so take a deep breath and use that for confidence. Then try to chat him up about stuff he loves, so you know he'll love to talk about it Smile
Lauren C.

by too_cute_for_you on 10/27/2011 5:13:07 PM

So i have a really good guy friend that i'll call 'Matt'. We flirt casually sometimes but just for fun. Since he doesn't have a gf and i dont have a bf I didn't see anything wrong with it. Then in the same day one of my best friends (who isn't as close with him) told me she likes him and then Matt told me he likes me. Now I'd feel bad if i kept flirting with him because of my friend and but i dont want him to think i stopped because of what he told me. what should i do? also, me and my friend are 15 and he's 17 and he goes to a different school than us. what should i do?!

Hey girlie, talk to your friend about it. Let her know what happened so that she knows you didn't try to steal him from her. Then do what feels right with Matt as long as she's okay with it.
Lauren T.

by iheartpurpleconverse on 8/8/2011 9:07:44 PM

MOD im really shy and quiet in school and i think it turns guys off.the last guy i liked said he didnt like me cause im too boring but im really do i fix this?

If you're shy, try to come out of your shell a little bit! Talk to people and make some friends, and soon enough you will feel less shy

Brittany G.

Brittany G.

by natbe99 on 8/2/2011 7:17:48 PM

this guy and I like eachother, and he's done all of the above except talking to a multiple of girls. On the other side, my friends tell me he's a player. What should I do?

by queenra on 8/2/2011 1:38:10 PM

Hi, there's this guy who likes me, but i don't like him like that. I let him down softly, telling hes nice, but we should just be friends. So he seemed all goood with it, but his friends are mean to me and he wont talk to me. wat should i do?

by purplefox110 on 6/27/2011 7:55:04 PM

I am having a birthday party and I want to invite my crush. The only thing is that we didn't have any classes together last year and he hardly knows I exist. And I don't know his phone number and I never see him. How can I ask him? Btw I'm already planning but my B-day isn't until November.
Thanks in advance!

Tell him you're having a party and ask if he'd be interested

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by bookeater20 on 6/21/2011 7:34:01 PM

So every morning for the next two weeks I have driver's ed. I'm in the same class as my crush, but I sit around a bunch of girls, and he sits by himself up front. Whenever we have breaks he either sits by himself or goes in the back by some of the other guys. This is the only time I see him, and we don't even get to talk. Some days I'll text him, and we'll talk for a while, but I want to hang out and talk in person more. What can I do?

Helen S.

by ally28granite on 6/15/2011 5:58:55 PM

ok so the guy i really like does some of these things haveing an end of the year party bc most of our friends are going to tec schools for high school next year so i wont see then again...i really wanna invite him but imma supper shy girl and idk how to...any help?

Hey girlie,

Try making an event on Facebook, buying invites, or making personal phone calls to invite people. Whichever you choose, there's no easy way around it - you're going to have to take a deep breath and go for it! You might wanna invite some of his close buds as well so he doesn't feel awkward at the party - he'll have people to come with, to chat with, etc. And if you make the party a little bigger (like, invite a few more people than you planned at first), it's always easier to invite people who make ya nervous ;)
Lauren C.

by mirandaeb on 6/13/2011 4:48:37 PM

What kind of music do you listen to?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!