10 HOURS AGO Get psyched for back to school with these music vids: http://t.co/552P5H0TUp

13 HOURS AGO What kind of sister are you? http://t.co/R0BoPmeZug

14 HOURS AGO Give your closet a killer makeover: http://t.co/CimNERzkMm

COMMENTS

Bugged by mom's strict rules

My mom always has these really overprotective rules for me. I'm not allowed to date before I'm 16 and I can't walk around the mall...

JOIN CLUB GLAMOUROUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
CHECK OUT OUR TOPIC OF THE WEEK,ADVICE,WOULD U RATHER,QUIZZES,AND SO MUCH MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOOKING 4 A CLUB 2 JOIN?R U A CLUB LOOKING 4 MORE MEMBERS?GO 2 FINDURCLUB RIGHT AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CHECK OUT MY OWN PERSONAL PROFILE-POPSTAR8899!

by CLUB GLAMOUROUS! on 9/26/2009 4:06:41 PM

im nt aloud to go anywhere alone until i can drive. and even then my dad said he would install a tracking device in my car so he could know where i was always!lol

by soccerluvv on 9/26/2009 3:54:52 PM

i can't date alone untill im in 9th grade. untill then i can go with a group but not alone.

by PicturePerfect on 9/26/2009 3:34:12 PM

Hey - I can't even date until I'm 18!!!! Talk about unfair. And I can't go to the mall or anywhere else just with my friends... If my mom is at the mall too, she'll give me her cell phone and let me go off with friends then. (And I'm 14... That's really sad...)

by Lexy5 on 9/26/2009 3:22:06 PM

MOD i just got my third period and idk when you should count between periods.if i count the from the day i had my last period it would b 27 days but if i counted from the last day of my period it would b 21 days.also is it normal 2 hav it this close???i no that about 30 days is ok but is 21 alright 2???thx!!!!

Hey girl! For the first year your period is usually irregular

Eryn G.

by greengirl111 on 9/26/2009 3:13:05 PM

My mom lets me go to the mall with my friends because she knows that I am responsible and so are my friends so she is fine w/ it.

by decemburr96 on 9/26/2009 2:04:49 PM

my mom does the same thing....... she says i cant go to the teen club unless i have a group of friends..... everyone goes to the teen club...... by their self....

by honey2sweet0711 on 9/26/2009 1:47:52 PM

ugh! i kno how u feel my mom is sooooo strict!

by prettyinpink8008 on 9/26/2009 1:02:57 PM

my mom won't let me go to the mall by myself, too! i'm choosing not to date until 16. and when i am 16, i'm only going to go on group dates until i'm 18. and i'm not going to have a bf until i'm 18. i just don't want to get into andything i don't want to do.

by Irelin on 9/26/2009 12:59:20 PM

mod
i have a problem thants kinda like this. im in 7th grade and my mom wont let me get a face book. most of my friends have one, but she thinks my friends parents aren't responsible enough. my dad, sister, and brother have one so its not like i would put innapropriate stuff on my page. plus, she never gives me a reason for not getting one, she just says no. how can i convince her to let me get one?

Although you may want a Facebook, I promise you'll be doing yourself a favor if you wait til at least high-school! Facebook wastes a lot of time,and even though it seems fun...it can cause a lot of drama! Hang in there babe!
Megan R.