7 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

10 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

11 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

COMMENTS

Bugged by mom's strict rules

My mom always has these really overprotective rules for me. I'm not allowed to date before I'm 16 and I can't walk around the mall...

mi moms the same way even tho she noes all my friends she says no 12 yr old girl has buisness hanging out at the mall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by sweetbelle2 on 9/26/2009 10:58:47 AM

my mom doesn't let me walk around the mall with my friends either unless there's a lot of us

by hit.the.surfs. on 9/26/2009 10:50:58 AM

Mod!!!!!
So the boy of my dreams who I've been crushing on forver asked me to be his girlfriend! im sooooo excited! the problem is he goes to an all boys school and i'll never get to see him cuz he's always busy due to football. im not allowed to go to the movies, so what are some good date ideas?? also, im only allowed to go out once a week so how do i balance him with friends? and lastly, hes so sweet and im sure my parents will love him, but how do i tell my mom and dad that we r dating?!?!?!
thanks!!!!!!

Good Questions babe! Congrats on the new boy! Good date ideas? Well...you could always watch a movie at your house? It's cheaper and gives more variety for snacks!

He plays football...so you could try a more athletic date. Invite him over or go to a park and kick a soccer ball around, or throw a nerf football or frisbee. You could go mini-golfing or bowling too! Devote a night to the gals and a night to your guy. Let your parents know you have something to tell them...and then spill! Ask if they'd like to meet him and if you could have him over to hang out! good luck!
Megan R.

by nickj29 on 9/26/2009 10:48:39 AM

This is kind of cliche, but here it goes. My story goes like this, girl likes boy;boy likes other girl. So i really liked this guy, and I talked to him kind of a lot. We got to hang out once, and i thought he was so into me. Then, i hear that this other girl likes him! To make it worse, the guy likes her back... Now i don't know what to do because everytime I see him my heart crumples a little. I can't even talk to him anymore, and I can't take it. There is no guy I'd rather be with than him, but I guess he doesn't feel the same. how do I get over him, or win him back?

Getting over a guy can be tough. Try to distract yourself with your hobbies, crafts, your girl friends,and other fun things you enjoy.  Go see that movie you and your girlfriends have been wanting to see. Go for a jog outside or make a beaded necklace. There are other guys out there babe! Believe in yourself!
Megan R.

by luvxtennisx3 on 9/26/2009 10:26:36 AM

hey, I can't date until 16 either, but I'm cool with it. it's not that your parents don't realize how mature you are, it's just about keeping you safe. just relax and don't worry about dating until you're older anyway, there's a lot of pressure that comes with that whole deal

by dancingfan95 on 9/26/2009 9:57:18 AM

my parents wont let me date till im 16 either!

check out my profile,thanx!

by iheartnickjobro on 9/26/2009 9:55:46 AM

oh, that sux!!! Smile

by Becca13 on 9/26/2009 9:30:48 AM

Mod mod!
I won something on the daily giveaway, how does girls life get it to me?

It should come in the mail! Congrats!
Megan R.

by godsgirl2u on 9/26/2009 9:28:03 AM

MOD
i just got my period FINALLY, but i didnt "spot" in my discharge b4 i got it. i just wanted to kno if thats possible.

No worries babe! You're normal! Different peoples bodies react differently to periods, PMS, and puberty in general. Remember to stock your backpack with a pad or tampon, so you're not caught empty handed when you need one! Smile
Megan R.

by blue-eyed-beauty on 9/26/2009 9:13:32 AM

OMG OMG!this is the EXACT same prob i have!Im almost 15 and I still need a parent with me and if im at a party or something, she calls at like 6:30 to ask when Im coming home. I need freedom!

by fieldhockjock on 9/26/2009 9:05:03 AM