10 HOURS AGO 4 brilliant ways to wear a braid crown: http://t.co/Vh5xQu3jr0

13 HOURS AGO Which trendy print are you? http://t.co/ZNIaHQDOTy

15 HOURS AGO This sweetie shows that sometimes life really can be like the movies: http://t.co/5BF8G1XBso

COMMENTS

Bugged by mom's strict rules

My mom always has these really overprotective rules for me. I'm not allowed to date before I'm 16 and I can't walk around the mall...

My club is all about dog training. It includes how-to, what you need, and trouble-shooting problems. Weekly I post an all natural dog treat recipes and a trick of the day! Join Muttluvrs today!

by miley13t on 11/19/2012 7:21:20 PM

***********JOIN STYLE ADVICE!!!********************

My club, Style Advice! is fulled with great tips on fashion! We would like to have more members than we do now! Your members right now seem to love the club! I had one member tell me,"This is why Girlslife is the bomb!" It was so sweet! Smile I run the club! I post every single day, and they are new tips! Smile I think that's what makes Style Advice a great club because a lot of clubs don't update that often! Mine does! We hope to see you all there soon! And thanks to those who read this advertisement! Smile) See ya soon! Smile -Avery <3

*******************JOIN STYLE ADVICE! NOW!*****************

by averya on 11/19/2012 5:45:47 PM

MOD,
I just found out in school today that my BFF is anorexic. She told me she was on an ABC Diet, and showed me her calorie plans. I got freaked out and I'm so worried for her! We're only 12 and we need calories to grow, but she thinks they're unhealthy. Please, what can I do to help her????

Hey girl, you need to let her 'rents know and yours. This is not something for you to handle alone (maybe talk to your 'rents first and then together phone hers?)! Be a good friend and reach out to get some adult help here; this is serious for her health and safety, and she'll thank you someday! Good luck!

xoxo

Alyssa B.

by cerenajade on 11/19/2012 5:00:16 PM

I have really bad asthma.. and i was wondering how i would get my body thinner like without me heavybreathing..
can u give me some good ideas how to lose weight?

by love4321 on 11/18/2012 9:17:55 PM

Is it bad to crack your knuckles? Because I do it... a lot... Thanks!!!

Hey xxMissBehavedxx, no not at all. My friend asked her doctor about it and he said there are no harmful effects. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by xxMissBehavedxx on 11/18/2012 9:11:19 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I need to learn how to do push ups. Any suggestions on how to learn????

Hey girlie, I think your best bet would be to look for a how-to video on YouTube. Just search something along the lines of "how to do a push up" and I'm sure you'll find tons of great instructional videos to help you learn the perfect form.

Lauren T.

by Ash166 on 11/18/2012 6:39:52 PM

by rockchik333 on 11/18/2012 7:49:07 AM

so, last school yr, i went thru a rly hard time at school and always felt like people are judging me, so i tried to be a people-pleaser. i also got rly insecure. this yr,its kinda the same thing. i keep feeling like i have to work at this routine and feel like my friends wouldnt rly miss me if i left. i recently talked to one, and she told me that i distanced myself away from my friends and that my friends rly love me and such. just, how would i feel like that again? cuz it might b from last yr, but i feel like i always have to b... upbeat and stuff. im starting to get sick of it.
anyway, in short, how can i try to stop this people-pleasing routine and start to believe my friends like me (as opposed to slightly liking me)?
thanks,
~SecretID

Hey girl,

Don't be so hard on yourself, I'm sure your friends and plenty of other people love spending time with you! Because we wish the best for you and want you to be happy, it's important you talk to a trusted adult such as a parent, teacher, doctor or guidance counselor about how you're feeling and what you're going through. They can help you sort everything out. For additional help, check out this post, which has hotlines of professionals you can talk to about what you're going through. http://www.girlslife.com/post/2008/08/04/HELP!2.aspx

Meghan D.

by SecretID on 11/16/2012 10:56:58 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!
This probably sounds stupid but I am already brainstorming my outfit for Christmas Eve - my family always goes out to church and then to dinner with my cousins and grandma - and does this sound like a good outfit? Black jeggings, silver sequin dangly earrings, and a lime green long sleeve top with a hood with different sized silver sequin embellishments on the neckline with a front kanga pocket. And either my silver seequin uggs or my silver glitter flats. Sound cute, or to causal?

Hey girl,

I think that sounds cute as long as it is not too casual for church. Have a great day with your family!

Meghan D.

by Sarah510 on 11/16/2012 10:27:55 PM

Hey girl,

Because we wish only the best for you, it's extremely important that you speak with a trusted adult like a parent, teacher or counselor asap about what you're going through! You are beautiful and worth it and an adult can help you sort out everything that's going on in your life. Please also refer to this post, which has hotlines where you can speak with professionals. http://www.girlslife.com/post/2008/08/04/HELP!2.aspx

Meghan D.