AN HOUR AGO Can we get a "yas" for this surfing pig? http://t.co/NKdXo1fHEB

3 HOURS AGO Listening to @BeaMiller #youngblood and wishing it was live like yesterday! #glfashbash

4 HOURS AGO Stripes, polka dots, or floral?! Find your perf print match here: http://t.co/lM41ZdRSJ6

COMMENTS

Bugged by mom's strict rules

My mom always has these really overprotective rules for me. I'm not allowed to date before I'm 16 and I can't walk around the mall...

HEY GIRLS! LISTEN UP! PLEASE JOIN MY CLUB SENIORS OF 2016!! THE LINK IS ON MY PROFILE OR HERE. http://www.girlslife.com/Club.aspx?id=11867 THANKS!! (: <3

by ljbdaisy on 11/14/2012 5:48:28 PM

Thank you Katie L.!

no problem girl Smile

xoxo

Katie L.

by HowToLove on 11/14/2012 5:37:51 PM

My mom is like the exact opposite. She doesn't care what I do as long as it's safe and legal, or whatever. She makes fun of overprotective people like that.

by puffinlover99 on 11/14/2012 4:34:27 PM

GUY PROBLEMS? IS THAT ONE GIRL GETTING ON YOUR LAST NERVE? SOLVE ALL OF YOUR GIRL PROBLEMS HERE: http://www.girlslife.com/AdviceQueen.aspx?id=10905

by myfatsquirrel on 11/14/2012 4:08:52 PM

*******************************HEYGIRLS!!!!!!**************************************
You need some advice on boys, mean girls, friendship troubles, family, holidays, ANYTHING? Or do u just want to chat about nothing in particular?
JOIN CLUB ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Most positions are open, WE NEED MEMBERS AND WONDERFUL BEAUTIFUL YOU I KNOW WOULD BE GREAT!!!!!!!!!! PLS JOIN LOVE YA!!!!!!!!

by puddinface7 on 11/14/2012 4:05:44 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I'm getting my hair cut Saturday, and I really don't know what I should do! It's pretty long and dark blonde. My face is oval, and I just can't seem to find a good cut! Any suggestions? Thank you!!(:

Hey girl! Oval faces are actually very versatile, so that's good. Try a bit of layering, it could shorten your face a little bit and make it look more proportionate. You could also try a side swept bang. If you're still looking for ideas, there's nothing wrong with asking your hairdresser. The professionals always know what's best!

xoxo

Katie L.

by HowToLove on 11/14/2012 12:07:43 PM

im not allowed to date till 16 too and im not allowed to get facebook, but ive learned to live with it. Hope everything works out.

by koolkat14 on 1/12/2011 9:31:34 PM

my mom is the same way she lets me have a boyfriend but she wont let me go anywhere with him...even with a parent or a group. I understand that im only 14 but i really want them to just give me a little freedom. i wont abuse it and i just want to show them that. any ideas anybody?

by hannah_banana_13 on 4/11/2010 5:50:20 PM

omg my mom is the same way:
no cell phone no boy friend cant go anywhere with just my friends and without parent supervision especiallt if there are guys! she can be so parinoid and i have to go through this until im 16 too... is there some set age limit that everyone knows about or somethin????? i will definatley be more easy going with my daughter
i still have two years to go
WISH ME LUCK!!!!!!!

by kayla093095 on 1/18/2010 9:09:20 PM

Wow, definitely like my mom. This is great advice thpugh! I think I'm gonna try it and see what happens!

by biskii on 12/28/2009 9:43:54 AM