9 HOURS AGO Hey fit chicks, say hello to your new favorite workout: http://t.co/GZ50ygVlNX

12 HOURS AGO Which character from @thegivermovie are you? Take the quiz and find out: http://t.co/V1rdFyMROQ

13 HOURS AGO The thigh gap thing has gone far enough #BodyPeace: http://t.co/9KEmVRd8uf

COMMENTS

Destination Sleepover!

Going abroad can be a ton of fun but super expensive. Travel across the ocean tonight by inviting your girls over for an international overnighter.

Ciao!
Italy sounds like a wonderful idea!
I will be able to show off my Italian heritage!
nad the best part is my Uncle lives in Italy so he could tell me a few things about it!
grazie! (Thank you)
Emi

by emsha81 on 10/25/2009 5:23:56 PM

1.Say your name 10x.
2.Say your mom's name 5x.
3.Say your crush's name 3x.
4.Paste this to 5 other quizzes in 143 min. If you do your crush is gonna kiss you the nearest Friday! If you read this and do not do this you will have very bad luck! When your done doing this presse the F6 button and your crush's name will come in big letters!

by SelenaStyles#1 on 10/15/2009 5:17:34 PM

nice idea

by 13Jazz on 10/14/2009 10:26:11 AM

Thanks mod Smile... and i think ill have a lot of time to get over it if she's mad cause i'm giving out my invites during winter break Smile

by camel490 on 9/30/2009 12:09:10 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hey, mod..
Last year... my sleepover party totally bombed cuz one of my friends was really mean to me Frown
This year I invited her, but then remembered last year. I sent out an email explaining to people what i visioned... i wanted to watch a scary and comedy movies at home and she replied saying she can come but she doesnt want to watch a scary movie...
I really don't want her to come, because i'm afraid she'll be mean. But she's my friend, and none of my friends like her.
That's not why i dont want to invite her (my friends) i just dont. Is there a way i can let her down easily? I was thinking of telling her the party was a little full (cuz it is kinda) but im just really confused.. do u know what i can tell her?

Hey babe, just let her know that it's your party and that's what you've planned to do and if she doesn't want to do it then she doesn't have to come and you understand. Don't change your plans just because one girl is pressuring you.
katelin s.

by camel490 on 9/29/2009 11:59:05 PM

The Destination sleepover is so AWESOME you guys are so cool age 10

by lovers on 9/29/2009 4:12:35 PM

For my b-day(which is a few day before Halloween) I'm gonna do this or have a costume party! Smile I love this idea! Thanks GL!

by jobro1021 on 9/27/2009 10:32:07 AM

oooo thanx 4 posting this!!!! i might do this for mi b-day!!!! also i have french ancestry on mi mas side of the fam....

ciao 4 now chicas
nina

p.s. thanx 4 posting those recipes they sound delicious!!!! ill have to check them out!!!!

by nina4evr19 on 9/27/2009 12:14:27 AM

Thanks a ton Kerra Smile

by dottyanne on 9/26/2009 10:42:25 PM

MOD----------------------MOD-------------------- So I really want to see this movie,but its rated R so I need a parent.
I keep asking them but every single time they say no. Its going out of theaters soon, and my friend is moving in a few days, and I want to see it with her. What should I do? Its really irritating me. Pleae help!
-------------------------------------------------

Well if youre parents keep saying no then it looks like there's nothing you can do about that. I know it sucks, but you have to respect their decision. If you act mature and don't whine and complain about this decision then next time they'll be more likely to let you get what you want. I suggest you go see a different movie with your friend before she leaves. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.