Bridget M.

is modding

AN HOUR AGO We cruised with @CodySimpson... and yep, he's just as awesome as you'd think: http://t.co/yJYpD9ecu9

1 HOURS AGO .@VictoriaJustice and @Meghan_Trainor are #twinning in their adorable Christmas sweaters👯:http://t.co/B35TZJCsOOO#Christagramingg

2 HOURS AGO #HappyHanukkah, GLgirls 😘pic.twitter.com/VEbhCp3m1EE

COMMENTS

My mom is letting us paint the bathroom we decided on a green, But all the kids in my Family share the bathroom and i have two bros. How can i make it a little cuter and a intsy bit girly without overpowering the whole room? P.S we have a jungle theme with a random polar bear rug and a randown penguin toothbrush holder
Thanks
Tabi B

Hey girl, you could add a bouquet of faux flowers for decoration for a little touch, but because it's a smaller space and you've got a lot of guys in your fam, whatever hint you do will have to be small. It sounds like the design of the bathroom is one that's very neutral.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by Bubblez9722 on 6/28/2011 8:56:25 PM

1. Say your crush's name 5x. (FULL NAME!)
2. Say your full name.

* *

WISH! WISH! WISH!!!

* *

* * *

* * * *

* * * * *

Now copy and paste this to the next 5 articles you read and your wish will come true in 5 days!

by tata444364 on 6/20/2011 8:52:33 AM

oh my gosh I want my own bathroom soooooooooooooo bad!!!! I'm gonna decorate the one my sister and I share though. I'm sure she wouldn't mind!

by kiannahgal on 3/20/2010 4:25:07 PM

1. Say your crush's name 5x. (FULL NAME!)
2. Say your full name.

WISH! WISH! WISH!!!

* *

* * *

* * * *

* * * * *

by mellocello10 on 10/17/2009 4:49:16 PM

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG THIS IS LIKE THE PERFECTIST THING EEEVAAAAAAAAH!! IM JUSST ABOUT TO REMODEL MY BATHROOM..WELL NOT REMODEL BUT LIKE MAKEOVER TYTYTYYYYY

by Serafina on 10/10/2009 9:54:12 PM

MODERATORS!!!!!!!!! i want to have a sleep overr for my 13th birthdayy but im totally cunfuzzleedd what to doo i wanna it to be like a girls night/ spa thingie what do i do

Hey girlie,

I really like the idea of a girl's night. You could do manicures and use face masks with cucumbers over your eyes. You could pair up and have a contest for who can come up with the most original hairstyle!

Megan P.

Megan P.

by fungurl100 on 10/7/2009 3:39:40 PM

that stuff is cute, but the scrub looks like mashed potatoes

by TayTay724 on 10/3/2009 1:23:42 PM

1. is cool 2. is so cool and i want it 3.is cool and i would get it if i had my own bathroom 4. i love pb teen 5.its nice but i would never spend my money on a cover 6. its nice too

by jackim1615 on 10/2/2009 9:59:37 PM

MOD I really need some advice. I go to a school with really small classes (like 14 kids per class) and I don't have any friends I am in Grade 8 but i have been in the same school since kindergaren. i am very shy and i feel so awkward if i try to hang out with the other girls. My mom says we are going to move next year but i don't know how make any friends at my school for now and i have no idea how to make new friends at a new school. Any advice??

Hey girl! Just be confident and be yourself! Try talking to a few girls in your class. Ask them questions about school, classes, or teachers. A convo will start there!

-Taeler