11 HOURS AGO #ThatAwkwardMoment when your bestie's ex tries to hit on you...Here's how to deal: http://t.co/cNRReCECR5

14 HOURS AGO Look cool as ice in Anna & Elsa's hottest hairstyles #Frozen: http://t.co/zkJh1LxAEF

15 HOURS AGO 4 ways to totally remix your white tee: http://t.co/NylZ5Cylym

COMMENTS

OMG! Beast article ever!! We r just finishing the bathroom my sis and I will share and i can't wait to decorate it!!

by cheer!360 on 9/27/2009 5:06:21 PM

CHECK OUT MY PROFILE I GIVE ADVICE!!!!!!!!!!!!
<3, shelbySmile

by pretty.odd.patdforever on 9/27/2009 1:57:51 PM

i am so getting the body washes (i luuuv philosophy!) ans the curling iron covers i need one a those!!!!!!!

by pretty.odd.patdforever on 9/27/2009 1:39:50 PM

***MOD MOD MOD MOD***
ok, so my skool has a fall festival/carnival every year. im in 8th grade now, and i have 2 work one of the booths. im going 2 b there all 3 days from the time it starts on the first day, all the way until the last nite it closes, with the times it opens and closes..lol..i really want 2 wear some make-up, and it will be my first time wearing it. i also REALLY want 2 try a smokey-eye, but im not quite sure how 2 do it..i havent told my mom either that i want 2 wear it, but she did say i can start wearing it this year if i wanted 2...but, of course my dad doesnt want me 2 wear it cuz im "too young" when all my friends wear it...so, my questions r: should i start out with something natural? how do i a smokey-eye? and what shud i wear because its super hot during the day, but gets kinda chilly at nite.?
THANKS
***MOD MOD MOD***

Hey girl, That carnival sounds so fun! If youre new to makeup, I suggest keeping it natural. If you want to try some eyeliner, do that too, but a smoky eye is really best for parties at night. For tips, check out this how-to article: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2009/01/23/Makeup-101.aspx. And as far as wardrobe, I suggest wearing jeans and a cute tee and bringing a zip up hoodie or sweater to throw on top if it gets chilly. Best, Miliana

Miliana B.

by FutureWarriorCheerleader on 9/27/2009 1:59:56 AM

I would love the Pumpkin Spice stuff. I am obsessed with pumpkin! Pumpkin ice cream, pumpkin pie, pumpkin bread, pumpkin bars! Anything!

by dancerhn on 9/26/2009 11:28:09 PM

MOD
Tomorrow, i am doing a comunity service project and like EVERYONE (my friends, cute guys, parents, everyone!) will be there. We are going to be picking up trash and stuff. It starts at 7, so i won't have much time to get ready. How should i do my makeup, do my hair, and what should i wear? I want to look cute, but practical and not overdone. Thanks
-KT

I suggest you wear light clear makeup. You should look fresh and pretty. Don't do anything to heavy. Also put your hair up in a pony tail and curl the ends so its sweet and pretty. For your clothes wear a pair of cute comfy shorts and a cute t shirt with a cute comfy hoodie. Since you're working and picking up trash that will be perfect. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by bluet00th on 9/26/2009 9:39:07 PM

I love the bath mats and the shower curtian!

by critterchrista on 9/26/2009 8:26:20 PM

JOIN CLUB GLAMOUROUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
CHECK OUT OUR TOPIC OF THE WEEK,ADVICE,WOULD U RATHER,QUIZZES,AND SO MUCH MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOOKING 4 A CLUB 2 JOIN?R U A CLUB LOOKING 4 MORE MEMBERS?GO 2 FINDURCLUB RIGHT AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CHECK OUT MY OWN PERSONAL PROFILE-POPSTAR8899!

by CLUB GLAMOUROUS! on 9/26/2009 4:13:10 PM

I don't have my own bathroom- not many people usally do.

Check Out My Profile! Smile

by worrell.ruth.75 on 9/26/2009 4:09:29 PM

MOD!!
also whenever curling my hair should i use curlers, a curling iron, or hot curlers. and how do you scrunch your hair? i try using mousse but it always turns out in curls because my hair is naturally curly sorry about so many questions!!!

Hey girl! You can do whatever you want..heat might work better. You could try using a curl serum instead of mouse

Eryn G.