13 MINUTES AGO 4 tricks for getting awesome posture: http://t.co/QnEpRETbMV

AN HOUR AGO From Me to You by @ElizEulberg is the *perfect* winter romance story! Snag a copy of @this_is_teen's book here: http://t.co/QNRQKJ2LN2

AN HOUR AGO What's that, you say you're not a #Bellarina? #GLbella #bellathorne #arianators #jk http://t.co/gS4sd08i9I

COMMENTS

Sweet

by readerhi1234 on 9/26/2009 1:45:59 AM

blah

by peacelovepuppies on 9/25/2009 10:02:37 PM

awesome! but my bathroom has like a door to the shower not a curtain

by hit.the.surfs. on 9/25/2009 9:11:09 PM

cute! i love redecorating. MOD*MOD*MOD*MOD do you have any ideas how to make your hair look thinner??? i already have my hair thinned out a lot and i have layers. thanks!

Hey missy, you could always try purchasing a volumizing shampoo and blow drying your hair upside down. There's also body wave perms and hair dye.

Lynae P.

by trackgirl000 on 9/25/2009 9:05:03 PM

**MOD**
i have curly hair and i usually straighten it. i want to use a curling iron to give it waveyness but i don't want it to look super curly. so should i straighten my hair and then use the curling iron?
thanks!

Hey babe,

I think that would work.

xoxo Allie
Allie S.

by geckocrazy123 on 9/25/2009 8:42:04 PM

Hey grils need advice?

Want to make friends?

Well come to Club_Chicas!! Smile

Im looking for 2 Vp and more jobs on the way

Come and join today!! Smile

by Club_Chicas on 9/25/2009 8:21:50 PM

man i whish i can redecorate my bathroom but i cant i share with 2 bros

by mayte411 on 9/25/2009 7:43:02 PM

hope toile! yeah! i have a purse, flip flops, lunchbox, and wallett in that <3

by rmh33 on 9/25/2009 7:13:53 PM

I wish I was allowed to decorate my bathroom but for now it has to stay white white and white on white!

by QQuinnShoe on 9/25/2009 6:28:19 PM

I dont have my own bathroom

by cupcake*cutie on 9/25/2009 6:28:09 PM