AN HOUR AGO All that sugar is *not* so sweet...: http://t.co/HltdGjZRUe pic.twitter.com/gNm4GsQb62

2 HOURS AGO Exclusive: @sixxorange dishes on her amazing new Amazon show #TheKicks: http://t.co/Btx22IFb9P pic.twitter.com/6swrMqOsbY

3 HOURS AGO RT @HayleeMoose: Taking advice from #RydelRyl @rydelR5 @girlslifemag 😱😍�pic.twitter.com/q0cBDh7xJJxJJ

COMMENTS

hey okay so how do you curl your hair and what kind of curling irons would be best if you want curls but wavy too when you don't want to go all out? THX and love all the bathroom decor but i share w/ my bro (: THX!!!

by sugarbaby12 on 9/25/2009 6:24:49 PM

Everything is soo cool & pretty! LOL i remember when i used to have my entire bathroom themed hello kitty Tong

Check out my profile girls, and please leave a comment, thanks!

by SportyGal on 9/25/2009 6:04:59 PM

That sounds awesome! But I share a bathroom with my brother Frown Maybe when he moves out...

by crazy_cat_girl on 9/25/2009 5:52:51 PM

i don't have my own bathroom

hey girls please check out my profile

SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

by wednesday1408 on 9/25/2009 5:42:40 PM

i love this 'cuz my bathroom was just repainted pink. i got a new shower curtain which is pink with some other bright colors
*ypsichic10*

by ypsichic10 on 9/25/2009 5:40:12 PM

I'm an only child, and "my" bathroom isn't exactly connected to my room [+ my room is really small], but since there's only 3 of us,
i'm aloud to decorated it.

LOVE EVERYTHING!
-except for the shower rings....
EVERYTHING ELSE, I LOVE IT!
=D =D =D

by sleuthgirl101 on 9/25/2009 5:02:29 PM

oh and btw the stuff on the bottom looks like mashed potatoes!!!

by polkadot66 on 9/25/2009 4:56:29 PM

i wibh i had a bathroom in my room like my parents

by polkadot66 on 9/25/2009 4:55:34 PM

awesome! i'll totally try these but *MOD*-
i don't have a shower curtain, i have a sliding glass door. how can i spice that up?

Hey babe,

I think there are decals you can buy to decorate a sliding shower door. Try stores like bed bath and beyond or linen and things.

xoxo Allie
Allie S.

by irishwolfhound on 9/25/2009 4:52:45 PM

awwwwwww i cant do that i share my bathroom with my brother and i don't think he would appreciate all the girly stuffFrown

by moon'n'starsgirl on 9/25/2009 4:51:53 PM

You let her BFF borrow your fave top for a party last Saturday but when she returns it, it looks nothing like the top you remember buying. It has holes, stains and only one shoulder. What do you say to your gal pal?

Win, read and review one of these *amazing* new novels!

Calling all book-loving babes: We want Y-O-U to enter to win one of four incredible new reads from Houghton Mifflin Harcourt! Winners will review their novel for the chance to be featured in an upcoming issue of GL.

CLICK HERE to enter.