35 MINUTES AGO Celebs like @rowblanchard and @Raini_Rodriguez have us *so* thankful this Thanksgiving:

1 HOURS AGO The best (and worst) foods to eat this #Thanksgiving:

hey okay so how do you curl your hair and what kind of curling irons would be best if you want curls but wavy too when you don't want to go all out? THX and love all the bathroom decor but i share w/ my bro (: THX!!!

by sugarbaby12 on 9/25/2009 6:24:49 PM

Everything is soo cool & pretty! LOL i remember when i used to have my entire bathroom themed hello kitty Tong

Check out my profile girls, and please leave a comment, thanks!

by SportyGal on 9/25/2009 6:04:59 PM

That sounds awesome! But I share a bathroom with my brother Frown Maybe when he moves out...

by crazy_cat_girl on 9/25/2009 5:52:51 PM

i don't have my own bathroom

hey girls please check out my profile

by wednesday1408 on 9/25/2009 5:42:40 PM

i love this 'cuz my bathroom was just repainted pink. i got a new shower curtain which is pink with some other bright colors

by ypsichic10 on 9/25/2009 5:40:12 PM

I'm an only child, and "my" bathroom isn't exactly connected to my room [+ my room is really small], but since there's only 3 of us,
i'm aloud to decorated it.

-except for the shower rings....
=D =D =D

by sleuthgirl101 on 9/25/2009 5:02:29 PM

oh and btw the stuff on the bottom looks like mashed potatoes!!!

by polkadot66 on 9/25/2009 4:56:29 PM

i wibh i had a bathroom in my room like my parents

by polkadot66 on 9/25/2009 4:55:34 PM

awesome! i'll totally try these but *MOD*-
i don't have a shower curtain, i have a sliding glass door. how can i spice that up?

Hey babe,

I think there are decals you can buy to decorate a sliding shower door. Try stores like bed bath and beyond or linen and things.

xoxo Allie
Allie S.

by irishwolfhound on 9/25/2009 4:52:45 PM

awwwwwww i cant do that i share my bathroom with my brother and i don't think he would appreciate all the girly stuffFrown

by moon'n'starsgirl on 9/25/2009 4:51:53 PM

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!