AN HOUR AGO 7 celeb-inspired ways to cure summer boredom: http://t.co/PvDFmaO4oD

2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 snag @JFClothing's tight new tee: http://t.co/VrmynrJwjF

3 HOURS AGO 20 major fashion fails: http://t.co/T7nMCBwQDd

COMMENTS

I share a bathroom with my older brother and little sister (but anyone can use it) so really i have no freedom. It's pretty though. My dad painted it.

But i love redecorating my room!! Smile

LOVE the curtain and the mats Laughing

by animal_lover119 on 9/25/2009 4:43:48 PM

COMMENT ON MY PROFI
COMMENT ON MY PROFIL
COMMENT ON MY PROFILE
PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
first comment??

by beebopndsnifflez<3 on 9/25/2009 4:30:47 PM

oh that looks kewl our shower cutins r always ugly but i dont know how to express this to my mom since she pikks them owt ;\

by soccerhottie9 on 9/25/2009 4:21:24 PM

VERA BRADLEY! IM OBESSED!

by pointeprincess on 9/25/2009 4:19:07 PM

MOD*MOD*MOD* I want to get a thinner curling iron, (have a 1 1/2 inch one now) but don't know wether to get 1 inch or 3/4 an inch. one inch looks kinda fat, but 3/4 looks really skinny.

Hey girl! Get 3/4 cuz you can always mess the curls up to make them look bigger

Eryn G.

by frostybunny9 on 9/25/2009 4:18:08 PM

awesome but i share a bathroom with my many siblings so i wouldn't be able to decorate it myself Frown

comment on my profile LaughingLaughingLaughing

by vballblonde726 on 9/25/2009 4:17:32 PM

I love redecorating. So fun, but i don't get to decorate my bathroom because I share it w/ my bro and its not even connected to my room.

by frostybunny9 on 9/25/2009 4:14:02 PM