6 HOURS AGO Stay sun savvy with 5 beauty buys for sun protection: http://t.co/Aq9qUPQ3nE

9 HOURS AGO Tone up #tabata style: http://t.co/lOFXLmg7ew

10 HOURS AGO Pretty up with the 20 best nail polish picks of all time: http://t.co/1GctxLQSKw

COMMENTS

Probs with ALL of my family members!

I really hate my home life. My dad is older than most, and he is ALWAYS either seriously ill or recovering from being in the...

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD I love my family and I love both of my siblings, but my brother thinks that now that I'm a teenager that I'd rather hang out with my friends and that it's not cool to hang out with your brother! That's not true at all! I love him SOOO much and I want him to know that but I don't know how to say it and what to say. My mom says that I should write to him and give him a little something. Even my little sister says I'm in my room all the time,and my brother says it does not feel like he even has a sister anymore! It really hurts! What should I do?

Hey girl, If you want to spend more time with him, ask him!  If there's something you two used to do together, like play a certain game, ask him if he'd like to play.  Or now that you're older, maybe you can use that to your advantage to do something new, like ask your mom to drop the two of you off at a movie.  It will be fun for both of you, and will show him that you haven't left him behind at all.  xoxo

Marie H.

by kikidee12 on 7/22/2010 8:40:26 PM

********MOD********** My B.F.F has a twin bro. and her 'rents treat him like hes a god treat her like crap. Her mom thinks she's a problem child just because she started her period at an earlier age than her. She also hates her because she's emo.  She often talks about running away to live with me. We've been B.F.F.Ls since kindergarden and I really want to help her but I don't know how. HELP!

Hey girlie,

Your friend and her mom have a lot of issues to work out. Your friend's mom probably does not think she is a problem child just because she got her period early. There might be other issues that her mom is worried about. Just be there for your friend, make sure to ask if things are okay and tell her you're always there to listen. That's what she needs right now.

Thanks for posting!

Megan P.

Megan P.

by emogrl234 on 10/26/2009 9:32:04 AM

************MOD!*******************
my bff i dating my crush and she knows i like him but she still dates him and at a foot ball game i saw them making out under the bleachers!
help me what should i do?
<3 hairtoad

Hey girl, it's super hard when it seems like your BFF is stepping your heart. I know it may be hard, but you've gotta set your feelings aside. What your friend did wasn't exactly the nicest thing to you so tell how how it makes you feel. Gently say 'I'm very happy for you and your boyfriend, but you know how I felt about him too.' Be honest and open. It may be hard now, but don't let a guy ruin your friendship.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by hairtoad on 10/22/2009 4:10:39 PM

MOD****
is it normal to be 13 and not have you period?

It's completely normal!!

xoxo

Liz
Liz L.

by hairtoad on 10/21/2009 9:16:26 AM

i cant even imagine... Frown

by baby_girl567 on 10/18/2009 6:38:47 PM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by tatertot71798 on 10/17/2009 12:01:15 AM

PLEASE DON'T READ THIS, YOU WILL BE KISSED ON THE NEAREST POSSIBLE FRIDAY BY THE LOVER OF YOUR LIFE. TOMMORROW WILL BE THE BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE. NOW YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS, DON'T STOP, THIS IS FREAKY.

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by witch3197 on 10/16/2009 10:41:36 PM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by Lauren5343 on 10/15/2009 5:38:04 PM

I have the same prob i hate my life at home but when i get to school eerything is all good! so i am right there with ya girl!

by dadzgrl1996 on 10/10/2009 8:37:55 PM

I'm sorry your Dad is almost always sick. Maybe you could make him some soup sometime and he'll know that you really care for him.
If you're not doing anything wrong, your mom shouldn't be yelling at you. Some parents just get ticked off Super Easily. So, try to be good most of the time. When you do get on her bad side, don't yell back. Just take what she dishes out, then chill and forget about... Privately.
Siblings can be weird sometimes. If you don't like, try heading somewhere else after school. The library? A friend's house. It'll help keep the distance a little bit.
If you would, check out and comment on my profile. Thanks!

by Pamethyst on 10/9/2009 7:25:40 PM