2 MINUTES AGO 4 lip balms that you can actually eat: http://t.co/y3nvZba2B2

12 HOURS AGO Are you the kinda girl who goes with the flow? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/ukcFkXMyGl

15 HOURS AGO 5 tips for booting bad grades: http://t.co/kMlNTRGFos

COMMENTS

Pill-swallowing problem

I can't swallow pills. Every night I try to take my vitamin, but I can never actually get it down. I have tried so many...

Mod!Mod!Mod! No one in my family has ever dated and I know that I'm not allowed and I wanna a bgf or just a guy friend but it doesn't seem like I can! HELP ME! None of my friends have bgf's either Frown I'd like to be a friend of this one guy but I can't!HELP?!

Hey girl! I highly doubt your parents wouldnt allow you to have guy friends! Talk to them at school just like you would a girl! Guy friends are perfectly normal to have.

Lindsay S.

by Shadow.Fall691 on 10/12/2010 10:45:56 AM

Mod!Mod!Mod!I'm gonna be 11 in November and I'm shorter than some of my friends,my parents are an inch or two taller than me and I'd really like to grow faster!I got my period earlier than most girls (I was almost 9) so I've been growing slower since then.I don't wanna take pills or do a surgery or any of that dangerous stuff! Any ideas of how to grow taller and faster?

Hey girl the only thing you can do is eat healthy and exercise and maintain a balanced lifestyle!

Lindsay S.

by Shadow.Fall691 on 10/12/2010 10:41:47 AM

I always hated swallowing pills cuz of the size my mom was able to find small one that dont bother me!! YAyy!! my friends a gymnast and eats chocolate and carmel pieces for extra vitamins

by d00dleg4l18 on 8/2/2010 11:52:50 PM

i know this sounds weird, but what helped me i once accidently swallowed a gummy bear whole, without chewing. because it was almost the size of some pills, its easier to swallow now because now i know the pill wont kill me going down my thraot. its weird but it worked.:p

by risadancer on 7/29/2010 2:45:22 PM

I had a problem swollowing pills until just a few days ago! While I was at a friends house (weird place rite!) I was swollowing things that were close to the size of my vitamin! Then after I had done that I took my vitamin and I swollowed it in one gulp! And ever sense then I can swollow my vitamin!!!!

by horsecazy1234 on 7/25/2010 5:57:44 PM

I don't have a problem swallowing pills but I sometimes I crush and put it in chocolate syrup cuz it tastes better that way.

by creativekid123 on 7/22/2010 6:53:11 PM

I'm 12 and I could never swallow pills before... but my doctor made me practice with Nerds candy and I can do it now. :p

by Annurd on 7/21/2010 4:32:00 PM

I have NEVER swallowed pills. I always crush them and put them in applesauce, pudding, ect. I am 11 so even, though I do still use the gummy vitamins, if I need an asprin or something like that, it always works for me!!

by HorseRider101 on 7/19/2010 5:00:29 PM

thts what happened to my brother!! but he got over it. I've always been good with swallowing pills :p

by graceygirl77 on 7/15/2010 11:10:01 PM

or you could stick the smaller ones in a straw and put the straw in any drink and just slurp like you normally would

by awtechnofish on 7/15/2010 4:47:38 PM