AN HOUR AGO So, you wanna be team captain this year? Learn how to nab that top spot: http://t.co/PX9vcyHJ3w

2 HOURS AGO 2 tech cuties secure a @motrrmotrr Galileo robotic dock for iPhone/iPod Touch: http://t.co/myxUcmZB6N

3 HOURS AGO The best headphones to rock at the gym: http://t.co/1VEs3uhAWj

COMMENTS

I feel like I'm the mom

Lately, my mom has been making me babysit my brothers after school and on school vacation days because she works a full time job and...

aw that sucks Frown i hope things work out for you

by Maddyrox92 on 10/3/2009 3:02:59 PM

***MOD***
Ok, so my two best friends B and L used to be so close. But something happened and now they HATE each other. I love them both to death, but it bugs me when they say bad things about each other. When they got into a fight, my friend K sided with B and L was pretty much on her own. L was feeling left out and accused K of being "cliquey", which led to a ton of fighting. I never took sides, though secretly I kind of agreed more with K and B. Over time, everything became ok between L and K, but there's so much tension between L and B. Like a little while ago, L and me decided we wanted to throw a Halloween party at her house and we could both host it. We were thinking of people to invite and when I mentioned B, she's like "NO WAY! She's too boring and we hate each other." I feel so horrible! I have no idea what to do. I really want to host the party with her but it's not going to be the same without B. I love them both so much and I could never pick one over the other; B is so understanding and I always feel better because we can talk to each other about anything. And I can never be in a bad mood around L because she's always happy and we have a ton of fun together. I want to help with the party, but I don't want to be responsible if I'm not inviting my best friend. What should I do?

Hey girl! You could still invite her and just tell your other friend that you would like her there and it is both of your parties. They dont have to talk to each other and I think the party will be ok if you have other people there
Eryn G.

by stagebabe401 on 10/3/2009 2:43:08 PM

she could hire a baby sitter

hey girls please check out my profile

SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

by wednesday1408 on 10/3/2009 2:30:50 PM

GOOD ADVICE! check my profile out! i give advice asap

by blondechica21 on 10/3/2009 2:06:05 PM

Frown The advice is good. I'm sorry you have to deal with that. You so do help a lot!
***********************************************
CLUB CREATIVITY IS NOW OPEN! FEEL FREE TO JOIN! Just CLICK on my name, or SEARCH lasagna, or SEARCH Club Creativity. It's under lasagna's profile. COME JOIN TODAY! Smile

~lasagna~
Club Creativity

by lasagna on 10/3/2009 1:57:51 PM

**MOD**
Tonight is the homecoming dance, and I'm sooo nervous. I'm new this year, so I don't know too many people, and I can't dance at all. How do I calm down and have a good time despite this?

Hey girl! Just be yourself and you will meet a ton of people.  And you will be able to just move to the music and have a ton of fun.
Eryn G.