8 HOURS AGO Got an old pair of jeans? Here's what to do with 'em: http://t.co/v56PhcGTfo

9 HOURS AGO This bronzer is a total game-changer...oh, and it's *super* affordable too! http://t.co/d9VFbeAggM pic.twitter.com/YhvnNSI8AN

10 HOURS AGO This recipe could seriously change your life: http://t.co/X43jSW6Fs3

COMMENTS

Get real with Degrassi

A new season of the award-winning teen drama Degrassi: The Next Generation premieres this Friday, Oct. 9, with an hour-long special.

REALLY WORKS! TRY IT OUT!
1. Say ur name 10x
2. Say ur mom's name 5x
3. Say ur crushes name 3x
4. then paste this in 4 other spots, if you do this your crush will kiss you on the nearest friday!

by Purpleboo on 10/6/2009 9:10:43 PM

i love degrassi its the best show i watched the movie degrasi goees hollywood..........i love spinner and ema and mandy thy are my fave charactersSmile=]

by michellej97 on 10/6/2009 9:07:49 PM

try this it really works
1. say your name 10x
2.say your moms name 5x
3. say your crushs name 3x
4. post this in 4 different place and you crush will kiss you on the nearest friday!

by shoelover on 10/6/2009 8:52:36 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD Ok, a guy I like told my friend that he likes me. I would tell him that I like him back, but he has a GF that lives far away. Should I tell him or what?

Hey girlie! You can let him know you think he's cute! Keep being his friend and talking to him. Chances are he won't be with his GF forever. You can make your move when they call it quits!

-Taeler

Taeler L.

by Abriella123 on 10/6/2009 8:49:01 PM

I wish I would have started watching this show because I don't know who anyone is! I do think that they focus on good subjects though. I saw an episode on bulimia and it was really good.

Check out my profile; I give the best advice!

God Bless!

by Abriella123 on 10/6/2009 8:40:41 PM

MODMODMOD hey i dont no anything 'bout clubs tell me please!!!!!

Hey girlie! They are just little meeting places for girls with the same interests! You creative gals create them and run them!

-Taeler

Taeler L.

by hotdogs on 10/6/2009 8:34:48 PM

I'm thinking that last season probably should have stayed that last - all of the original characters are gone. I miss JT and the old Ashley - the season 1 Ashley!!! Though I love Clare and KC - it's too bad so many characters are going to other shows. This is Mia's last - too bad!

post on my pro if you love the "de-grass" DEGRASSI

by writereee on 10/6/2009 8:29:03 PM

Hay girls is degrassi even that good i will check it out but will someone tell me wat it is like please

by hotdogs on 10/6/2009 8:25:09 PM

COME CHECK OUT....

Club Beauty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have the latest beauty tips, fashion advice, MODS to help answer your sitches, Guy problems, and sooo much more!

and GUESS WHAT? We have TONS of jobs open! Including MODS, Weekly tippes, Head of _____, etc. Just check out page and it will list all of them!

Thanks!