3 HOURS AGO Bullies are the WORST—but don't let 'em get to you. Tips and tricks for keeping that head up:

4 HOURS AGO Wait—is your BGF into you?!:

6 HOURS AGO Relationships can't survive on #selfies alone. How do you handle your #LDR?:

Get real with Degrassi

A new season of the award-winning teen drama Degrassi: The Next Generation premieres this Friday, Oct. 9, with an hour-long special.

1. Say ur name 10x
2. Say ur mom's name 5x
3. Say ur crushes name 3x
4. then paste this in 4 other spots, if you do this your crush will kiss you on the nearest friday!

by Purpleboo on 10/6/2009 9:10:43 PM

i love degrassi its the best show i watched the movie degrasi goees hollywood..........i love spinner and ema and mandy thy are my fave charactersSmile=]

by michellej97 on 10/6/2009 9:07:49 PM

try this it really works
1. say your name 10x
2.say your moms name 5x
3. say your crushs name 3x
4. post this in 4 different place and you crush will kiss you on the nearest friday!

by shoelover on 10/6/2009 8:52:36 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD Ok, a guy I like told my friend that he likes me. I would tell him that I like him back, but he has a GF that lives far away. Should I tell him or what?

Hey girlie! You can let him know you think he's cute! Keep being his friend and talking to him. Chances are he won't be with his GF forever. You can make your move when they call it quits!

Taeler L.

by Abriella123 on 10/6/2009 8:49:01 PM

I wish I would have started watching this show because I don't know who anyone is! I do think that they focus on good subjects though. I saw an episode on bulimia and it was really good.

Check out my profile; I give the best advice!

God Bless!

by Abriella123 on 10/6/2009 8:40:41 PM

MODMODMOD hey i dont no anything 'bout clubs tell me please!!!!!

Hey girlie! They are just little meeting places for girls with the same interests! You creative gals create them and run them!

Taeler L.

by hotdogs on 10/6/2009 8:34:48 PM

I'm thinking that last season probably should have stayed that last - all of the original characters are gone. I miss JT and the old Ashley - the season 1 Ashley!!! Though I love Clare and KC - it's too bad so many characters are going to other shows. This is Mia's last - too bad!

post on my pro if you love the "de-grass" DEGRASSI

by writereee on 10/6/2009 8:29:03 PM

Hay girls is degrassi even that good i will check it out but will someone tell me wat it is like please

by hotdogs on 10/6/2009 8:25:09 PM

Club Beauty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have the latest beauty tips, fashion advice, MODS to help answer your sitches, Guy problems, and sooo much more!

and GUESS WHAT? We have TONS of jobs open! Including MODS, Weekly tippes, Head of _____, etc. Just check out page and it will list all of them!

~Prez of Club Beauty~
*personal account JuliaWu*

by Club Beauty on 10/6/2009 7:45:41 PM

never seen it.
sounds suspensefull!(:
i'll checkk it out.

by reggee on 10/6/2009 7:05:13 PM

Which school sport are you most likely to try out for?

What's *your* star quality?l

CLICK HERE to discover your star power...and snag a sneak peek at a sparkling new series!