8 HOURS AGO Find out what your go to fall fashion trend is! #GLFashion http://t.co/5YPicHugUv

9 HOURS AGO Find out your body confidence: #GLQuizzes http://t.co/rxV4mmtlqo

10 HOURS AGO Keep those brows in check! Follow these tricks on how to keep up with them: http://t.co/MaRLHigakT

COMMENTS

Get real with Degrassi

A new season of the award-winning teen drama Degrassi: The Next Generation premieres this Friday, Oct. 9, with an hour-long special.

i luv dagrassi!

by Pinkdramaqueen<3 on 10/6/2009 4:52:29 PM

MODMODMODMOMODMODMOD Hey mod? I gotta problem. There's this guy @ my school (call him H) that texted my friend that he likes me. I sort of like him, but with my last "bf" (in quotes cause i don't think it really counted) when he asked me, i didn't have to think about it at all. it was more 2nd nature. I really have to think about this 1. i guess i sort of like H, but i really don't know him that well, though we've talked a few times. He's funny i guess, and sweet, but I just don't know. What should I do? PLZ ANSWER! the mods NEVER answer my questions anymore...

Hey girl! Try talking to him and getting to know him. It will become easier the more you hang out with him!

-Taeler

Taeler L.

by CurlyBlonde8684 on 10/6/2009 4:51:27 PM

what is Degrassi about anyway?
lol. sounds pretty cool tht they would help the NIDA on their premire.
Smile george Smile

by himynameisgeorge on 10/6/2009 4:37:22 PM

So this is a really random question, but I like this one guy and I've been trying to chat him up as we walk to our next class together at school. The one day he asked me if I was in his Chemistry class, after about 5 weeks of school, while we were walking to Chemistry. It took him a whole 20 seconds to realize that I was and I felt really invisible. Is this guy just clueless or what? I also wanted to go to homecoming with him and my friends dropped a whole bunch of hints and he never even mentioned it. I just feel really frustrated and like I'm totally invisible. Do you know what could be going on with him?

Hey girl! Most of the time guys don't really notice the little hints, he probably just wasn't paying attention, which is normal. You just need to go out of your way to talk to him more so that he will start to get to know you.

Eryn G.

by alluneedarehugs on 10/6/2009 4:35:07 PM

im obsessed with degrassi! ive been watching it for years and its amazing! im going to miss all the old characters, but i guess they are too old now, it will be exciting with some fresh blood. Craig was my favorite. hes so sweet and down to earth. not to mention hot! i really like his realationship with ellie, especially in the movie. he ahs had problblems, and like maddieschwartz said, i think he made the best of it and proved to be a great guy. i also like jay.

by sourpatchkidluver on 10/6/2009 4:17:01 PM

AHHHHH!!!! i can't waitttt!!! <3 this show soo much!

by dancingrl <3 on 10/6/2009 4:02:14 PM

never seen Degrassi. it looks like a drama. i hate dramas

by glmagrocks on 10/6/2009 3:20:41 PM

oh my gosh!!! i love Digrassi so much!!!

writereee... Dave is a new charictor comming to the show. My fav charactor is Clair!!!
love ya'll
ChEsApEaKe

by dancing4ever1997 on 10/6/2009 3:10:54 PM

I like Craig Manning. Super-cute and talented, he's my favorite Degrassi guy. Even though he's had his troubles (diagnosed with bipolar disease and getting addicted to coke) I think he's made the best of it. Smile I wish he was still on it!

by maddieschwartz on 10/6/2009 3:02:06 PM

I Love Degrassi!!! Can't wait to watch it...but who's Dave?

by writereee on 10/6/2009 3:00:12 PM