AN HOUR AGO Summer's coming! Make your own cutoff shorts with these easy-peasy DIY: http://t.co/d7KaiNcRsH pic.twitter.com/WBzqgnZ9o7

2 HOURS AGO #GIVEAWAY: 3 sistahs swim around in an @AlwaysForMe plus-size swimsuit. http://t.co/OfjBMOXmY7

15 HOURS AGO The one cardio workout you never knew you needed: http://t.co/jyIA2OswSX

COMMENTS

Top 10 Thrifty Spooky Styles!

Having a great get-up doesn’t mean you have to spend a fortune. GL’s got original ideas for awesome AND affordable Halloween costumes!

I'm being a fairy: a tutu with a sparkly tank top I'm going to have on my BOBS that are gold and I'm going to have gold glitter in my hair and gold glitter mascara

by alycat4100 on 10/23/2012 10:10:14 PM

I'm gonna be a nerd-gone-coolSmileSmile

by rosierosie on 10/14/2011 7:55:29 PM

MODMODMOD
okay so for halloween this year i am going to be crow/raven.
i am going to wear a long black skirt, short sleeved shirt, with black gloves, and these vintage brown boots i have. i will also have a masquerade mask with a beak and lots of feather accesories. do you have any ideas what i could do for makeup? and because halloween is on a monday i want to wear something that isn't a costume but that is still halloween-ish. could you please answer this ASAP cuz me and my freind are going to work on our costumes tomorrow.
thanks xoxo sail

by sailaway11 on 10/1/2011 10:07:23 AM

I want to be emo red riding hood. I already have the make up, but the costume will be kinda spendy. I need some help...

by LilyoftheValley on 10/18/2010 10:18:31 PM

well, im being a dead pageant girl for halloween, and im just ripping up an old prom dress i found at goodwillSmile

by twilight4ever96 on 10/16/2010 9:38:58 AM

@ mkdrumstar : oh my gosh, I'm going to be the Mad Hatter!

by magicstar123 on 10/15/2010 5:09:07 PM

I am going to be a PACKAGE! My dad has a long, wide cardboard box and he's going to carve arm holes in it. I am going to write FRAGILE! on it and an address to..(any ideas??).

by chocolateworld12 on 10/11/2010 7:52:37 AM

you know you can just get a cheap goddess costume at target or some halloween store if you dont want to use your sheets, but it probably wont look as nice.

by harrisroadmiddle on 10/9/2010 9:23:24 PM

My Sis and I are going as Tweedledee and Tweedledum. :3 only we won't be fat. . . We're tall skinny blond girls. lol.

by mkdrumstar on 10/9/2010 8:41:53 AM

Cute! I'm going to be a ladybug and my BFF is gonna be a bumblebee Smile

by yellowducky2713 on 10/8/2010 11:13:50 PM