8 HOURS AGO This #GLgirl gives you the scoop on gorg glowing skin: http://t.co/iY3iYtAtF7

11 HOURS AGO Currently swooning over these adorbs beach bags: http://t.co/GT2oH9Il1x

12 HOURS AGO Unleash your inner bookworm with our fave award-winning reads: http://t.co/WVbM9Uj7aj

COMMENTS

My BFF's brother committed suicide

My friend's brother recently committed suicide. He was a great guy and it came as such a surprise when it happened. My pal seems to...

Don't worry girl., My friend tried to too. I delt with it pretty rough though. She's OK but I don't think we'll be able to see her anymore because i think the physiciatrist think it's our church's fault. I don't see how it is. But either way me and her are going to keep in touch.

by PhysicoK98 on 3/1/2010 7:29:25 PM

I'm sorry for your bff's loss.

by sixteengirl93 on 1/8/2010 8:12:45 PM

Tired of waiting for mods? Check this AH-MAZING OFFER!

Happy new year chickas!!! Hey girlies. My name is Samantha and I have a new club call Rainbows Colorfully. This club includes:

*Advice*

*Boy talk*

and a lot more!!!

Comment my profile and btw on my profile include name. And of tou need advice pronto put stars like this ***Sam*** and I will reply on you profile or mine.

Luh-v ya

-Samantha

by rainbowscolorfully on 1/2/2010 4:16:02 PM

Hey babe, we can't approve comments like these so maybe say it in a different way.
katelin s.

by superstar911 on 11/19/2009 9:19:30 PM

how old was he??? .............if you dont mind me asking............Frown

by sans11 on 11/5/2009 10:27:37 PM

o my that is so so so so so so sad Frown i feel sad for u and ur bbf Frown

by sans11 on 11/5/2009 10:26:34 PM

that is so sad! Frown

by rocker_chik on 11/4/2009 11:25:35 PM

I can only imagine how tough things are
for you and your friend. Because we wish her only the best, it’s extremely important
that you encourage her to speak to a trusted adult, such as a family member, doctor,
guidance counselor, teacher, etc.
, Your Blog Patrol Babes

Miliana B.

by daddysgirl1313 on 11/1/2009 12:27:34 PM

no its not normal at all and im really sorry i would feel the same way u do 2> i think she really dosent care bout this whole thing and if she dosent then u really need to talk to her since ur still hur friend ok>

by becca-thischristmas7 on 10/29/2009 2:25:09 PM

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGG!! THE EXACT SAME THING HAPPENED 2 ME!!! MY BFFS BROTHER COMMIT SUICIDE ON APRIL 7TH!!!!! 2day at church i heard a song at his funeral n my bff was there n i was worried n i was about 2 cry Cry

by Yogurt567 on 10/21/2009 4:47:33 PM