2 HOURS AGO Real talk—my room was clean... then I needed a shirt: http://t.co/zfG1nfcONo

5 HOURS AGO Kick your costume up a notch with 6 Halloween beauty DIYs: http://t.co/1KW6HBlNQb

6 HOURS AGO Put THIS on your pie: http://t.co/7BjsohLMXk

COMMENTS

Classic Cinema Night

Instead of going to the movie theater, round up the girls at home and rent a classic movie from back in the day.

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
1. tonight I am having a sleepover with 5 girls do youknow any scary pg-13 movies???
2. do you know any fun games to play??
Thanks so much mod!!!!!! Smile

Hey girl! Hmm... go to blockbuster and just check out the scary movie section. I like truth or dare, twister, pretty pretty princess and uno.

xoxo

liz
Liz L.

by alliecat1010 on 1/30/2010 12:22:45 PM

MOD MOD MOD! plz answer, why is it that in a group of friends people are'nt treated equally? for exmaple if i did something wrong or said something wrong even as a joke it's always magnified but if a "popular" person in the group did something even worse it wouldn't be a big deal? i'm lke the unimportant person who no one really cares whether i'm invited to go somewhere or told something? what makes people favor other people even in a group of "friends" so sorry this is so long

Hey girl! That's a really good question. Sometimes people in a group may be scared of another one or desperate for their approval and react the way you described. Speak up, chick. Make yourself heard!

-Taeler

Taeler L.

by alphakitty on 11/3/2009 1:42:04 PM

I love old movies!!!! They are the best!

P.S.

WHERE THE WILD THINGS ARE IS THE BEST MOVIE EVER!!

YOU DONT HAVE TO BE LIKE 5 TO ENJOT IT! IT IS SO CUTE AND I CRIED SO HARD!

by peacelovecandy on 10/25/2009 11:52:08 AM

i saw Sugar the Some like it hot remake

by Angel07 on 10/23/2009 3:20:15 PM

Mod
Actually, Breakfast at Tiffany's came out in 1961, not 1959. Just wanted to point the mistake out.

Hey girl, thanks. I just checked and verified, but I'll forward that.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by sushigirl_5 on 10/22/2009 8:11:47 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!-
Hi so I'm having a spa sleepover b-day party in a couple of weeks. I have all the recipes I'm going to use for face scrubs, masks, manicures and pedicures; I even have 2 crafts (make your own lipgloss and make your own bubble bath) that we'll do. I have all my ingredients but I just don't know what kinda decor to get. When I say decor I mean what color plastic tablecloths and napkins for dinner I should get lol Smile cuz I think I'll skip the balloons and banners (it is a spa party so I want more of a relaxing vibe; less of a lets party kinda thing lol) this year. Also I was thinking about getting candles, idk if I'll wanna light them, but it would be nice if they have scents and again have a nice color. So what do you think my color scheme should be? And are there any other decors that would fit my theme? Movies, music? Also my most important question is should we put on make-up after all the spa treatments? I'd yes but I re-thought it a little, do you think that it would ruin all the pampering we've just done to our skin putting on make-up? Cuz all the make-up I have isn't like expensive quality stuff; it's the Claires stuff, and idk how good quality it is. Plus I'm just gonna want to take it off before I settle down incase I fall asleep, what do you think? Sorry for attacking you with questions lolz but I want to have fun and stick my theme! Thanx so much!!! Smile

Hey girl! I think some of the most relaxing colors are that pretty light blue and chocolate brown... those are great. Or you could do something girly like pink and purple. Do some fun chick flicks like 13 going on 30, How to lose a guy in 10 days, mean girls- those types of movies are always a hit. And I would suggest not putting makeup on after all that pampering you did to your skin. Have fun!

xoxo

Liz
Liz L.

by lilmssunshine on 10/21/2009 11:51:00 AM

This is great!!! I love these movies, they are classics!!!!!! Smile Tong Laughing <3

by Twilightfan001 on 10/20/2009 10:25:42 PM

thx!

by Kittycat112234 on 10/18/2009 6:28:04 PM

MOD MOD MOD I am sooo bored. Do you have any ideas on what to do?

You could read a magazine or a book! Or try drawing, making jewelry, crafts, etc!

Megan R.

by Kittycat112234 on 10/18/2009 6:21:30 PM

I left a comment a few days ago about my opinion on Gone With The Wind and I think it got deleted . . . so I'm just going to restate: I think it's a good movie, but I object to Rhett Butler being called "Mr. Right" when he is an abusive husband. I think that's sending a bad message – unintentionally, of course. I love you, GL, but I think you've got to rethink calling Rhett Mr. Right.

by Sharada on 10/18/2009 12:37:35 PM