AN HOUR AGO Walking gracefully in heels *can* be done. Here's how: http://t.co/M6xyCNMYmf pic.twitter.com/VNc6gJKamB

2 HOURS AGO The college application pressure is real—don't let it get to you: http://t.co/ndJea4rrMZ pic.twitter.com/DPzVuf04gQ

2 HOURS AGO Listening to @AustinMahone's new song #DirtyWork has got us like pic.twitter.com/0Mk19clTFo

Click Here
COMMENTS

Cute Cowgirl Costume Alert!

Rate Lily's costume AND let us know what you're gonna be for Halloween. Send in pics and you could get featured on the site!

I'm cos-playing my favorite anime character fools! giving all the soul eater fans out there a shout out! (p.s. it's not Excalibur Tong )

by PrincessoftheSea on 4/18/2013 9:35:22 PM

i dont like that shirt at all.. nooffence. but im going as a cowgirl too but i have a blue and purple plaid shirt with that ties up and dark blue skinny jeans w/ a brown cowgirl hat and im gonna wear my grey uggs w/it Smile

by breathless99 on 10/27/2011 6:47:13 PM

I'm being a cowgirl to, except I'm wearing a red plaid button down, denim shorts, a cowboy hat, and cowboy boots.

by blondie2476 on 10/25/2011 10:47:56 PM

im gonna b a greek goddess. a sheet as a dress, a leaf headband, bronzer, and gladiator sandals. Smile

by beachbabe159 on 10/15/2011 10:38:07 PM

hermoine granger...duh. im getting a cloak, some gryffindor robes, a wand, and curling my hair. im gonna look hawt

by wakeboardchick7 on 10/5/2011 10:51:32 PM

Well, it's ok. the costume. just a little boring

by pandapple on 10/30/2010 7:07:27 PM

It's a great costume, but i wouldn't wear it any other time.

Hey girlies check out my profile and comment! Thanks!

by iloveacro442 on 2/25/2010 6:22:50 PM

No, No, No, No, NO!

by jonasNtwilight3 on 12/12/2009 10:23:13 AM

Good, simple costume.

I didn't dress up this year. This would've been the perfect costume, though since I have a tiny hint of an accent, but my brother's GF had this costume, so I couldn't. She would've been ANGRY.

xx

wallofllamas

by wallofllamas on 12/9/2009 12:04:47 PM

sorry but no... the shirt and boots are discusting... its an ugly color... i would go with a red flannal plad shirt and dark brown boots with lighter jeans

by marilansden on 11/12/2009 5:11:56 PM