AN HOUR AGO Don't get rid of your summer shorts yet! Style 'em into fall with these tricks: http://t.co/Xp7R765Nre

2 HOURS AGO A clean closet = a happy closet. A happy closet = tons of awesome outfits. Here's your plan: http://t.co/hwsRJ4DMlC

3 HOURS AGO Fashionable nails that – wait a minute—yep, have to do with school: http://t.co/OpeFgHDtgG

COMMENTS

DEAR CAROL: My Bud and I Always Like the Same Boys!

My BFF and I like a lot of the same boys. Now, she says I need to stop liking certain boys just because she likes...

Wow. Could she be more, what, bossy? Just because she likes the same boys you do doesn't mean that YOU are the one that needs to "stop". Maybe you just shouldn't tell her what boys you like, but don't let this get in the way of your friendship.

by selenaFan97 on 11/8/2009 9:13:08 PM

Same here......it's not very fun.

by actress96 on 10/26/2009 5:33:42 PM

That's what I would to too Laughing

by sparky4me on 10/26/2009 12:33:41 PM

Good advice, but most times, making pacts doesn't help much.
***********************************************
SmileCLUB CREATIVITY IS NOW OPEN!Smile

SmileFEEL FREE TO JOIN!Smile

Just CLICK on my name, or SEARCH lasagna, or SEARCH Club Creativity. It's under lasagna's profile.

SmileCOME JOIN TODAY!Smile

~lasagna~
Club Creativity

by Club Creativity on 10/24/2009 2:20:49 PM

she sounds sorta mean anyway... "she says I need to stop liking certain boys just because she likes them"? yikes! bossy much?

by chic chick on 10/24/2009 11:03:51 AM

Yeah, thats what I would say! xD

Check out my profile girls, and please leave a comment, thanks!

by SportyGal on 10/24/2009 9:39:28 AM