16 MINUTES AGO 5 Xmas smoothies that prove holiday treats CAN be healthy: http://t.co/YDVZvghmQg

AN HOUR AGO Hooray it's Sag season, but don't worry! We've got #horoscopes for every sign: http://t.co/2XrudTgsb8

2 HOURS AGO @michdeprince's Taking Flight is the ultimate underdog story! Enter to win a free copy from @randomhouse today: http://t.co/UT0nfOKARJ

COMMENTS

I'm afraid to die

This might sound silly but it’s true: I’m afraid to die. I think about it mostly at night. I look to each birthday with dread...

For those who feel the some way I've got advice for you. I'm the same way. What calms me down a little is to think that there's always a beginning and always an ending. Try to keep you're mind off that subject. my motto is LIVE EVERY DAY TO ITS FULLEST! Hope this helps! Smile

by kaylarocks2000 on 3/2/2011 11:14:05 PM

Wow...I'm a realty deep singer too.... It's good to think about life and dean it stops u from getting caught up in unimportant things in life!!! But it can be bad to overthink. Be the beat person u can an if you are Christian,when you die you'll go to heaven!!!

by Sweetgirl13 on 1/20/2011 10:23:36 AM

I have the same problem but then again I just worry about things way to much:'(

by emovampireluv on 12/14/2010 8:19:16 PM

I used to be scared to but i realized that thinking about it all the time doesnt help. Go out and have fun make each day count!

by strawberrysoda on 11/23/2010 8:00:44 PM

Awwwweee...I feel the same way. Try to make the best out of it. Avoid all of the bad situations. Attend Church and recieve the lord. Feel Good about yourself. Spend time with your grandma. Don't worry everything is going to be okay. ☺ ☺ ☺

by cutecootie107 on 9/29/2010 3:38:12 PM

omfg i feel the same wayy imm gonna cryy Frown

by hawaiigurl97 on 8/8/2010 3:36:55 PM

While we encourage an open environment on Girlslife.com, some blogger babes may find

your comment offensive or inappropriate. Please discontinue to ask or comment about

this subject and talk to a parent, trusted friend or guidance counselor. Love and thanks!

♥, Your Blog Patrol Babes

Helen S.

by katester on 7/16/2010 1:34:28 AM

♥, Your Blog Patrol Babes

Helen S.

by danceprincessx3 on 7/16/2010 1:32:49 AM

Ever since I stopped believing in the afterlife I've been terrified of dying. The idea of not existing anymore scares me more than anything ever has. So far, the best I can come up with to comfort myself is that everyone who has ever lived and is no longer with us has gone though it, so it's not like I have it any worse than them, but that's not much help.

This is the only scenario where I'm actually jealous of religious people. It must feel great to think that your soul will live on after death...

by vicky<3 on 6/28/2010 8:34:31 PM

thanks mod

Any time, girl. Good luck and stay strong!

xoxo