11 HOURS AGO Are your parents going through a divorce? This could help: http://t.co/vGmCtRorQz pic.twitter.com/q8gIMYRLCY

12 HOURS AGO Let's be real—eyeliner isn't easy. Get tips, tricks and fixes here: http://t.co/0w7PNrlmip pic.twitter.com/lEbux2G7ZD

13 HOURS AGO Say goodbye to your peskiest pimples: http://t.co/AAsrw6vZiz pic.twitter.com/iOZOhTrs24

COMMENTS

I'm afraid to die

This might sound silly but it’s true: I’m afraid to die. I think about it mostly at night. I look to each birthday with dread...

Maybe you have a phobia? I think you should talk to a school counselor or therapist, if it's REALLY bad.

by Chic chick on 10/30/2009 10:36:44 AM

Good advice... But I never think about dying...

1st comment?

by Alidster on 10/30/2009 10:08:47 AM

ME TO! i am terrified to die. but, then i got sorta religious..and now i feel better! haha. good luck to you, girl!

by grey_ocean on 10/30/2009 9:49:25 AM

You realy shouldnt think about that streesinng really isnt good you should just live your life an if this doesnt work,like you wrote to your parents go tell a councler or tell someone in your family that you really care about like your grandmother about your problem.hoe you really take this for concideration.

by rwims01 on 10/30/2009 9:03:34 AM

Wow I used to be super scared to die and though the same thing at every one of my bdays. but then i just started living and enjoying life at the moment and looking forward to the futue Smile and omg that song is amazing and WILL make u not worry, and be happy!!

Check out my profile girls, and please leave a comment, thanks!

by SportyGal on 10/30/2009 8:28:32 AM

GO VEGETARIAN! For more info, request it at my profile Smile
Save the animals, be healthy, and stop global warming by going vegetarian. I have been a vegetarian for a year and 5 months.What is it? A vegetarian is when your diet contains no meat. How does it save animals? It obviously helps to stop the slautering of animals such as cows and chicken. How can you eat them when they are so cute (they are your friends).How does it improve your health? It cuts out lots of fat and chlosteral and you won't be overweight and you will have a healthy heart!Plus, reduces your chance of diseases and cancer. How does it stop global warming? Lots of energy is used in meat factories and butchering. The factory also creates pollution. It also kills trees so there is room for farms that kill animals for profit. Please help and go to  or my profile! Thanks for reading this! -Aubrey Eryn G.

by glamgirlteen on 10/30/2009 7:09:49 AM