AN HOUR AGO Obsessed with Jane makeup like we are? Then you’ll def want to check out this #BeautyBlowout: http://t.co/98vG84Nw7G

15 HOURS AGO It is never too soon to start thinking about fall fashion! Here are some of our favs: #GLStyle http://t.co/ur0KcH2S0v

16 HOURS AGO #Quiz: Is you friend a real friend? http://t.co/KiJFbS0la7

COMMENTS

I'm afraid to die

This might sound silly but it’s true: I’m afraid to die. I think about it mostly at night. I look to each birthday with dread...

Hey girl, it definitely could, but it could also come from the abuse too. You need to talk to a guidance counselor about what's going on. You've had some scary things happen to you that you've had to face alone. You shouldn't have to face them alone any longer though. Please be brave and talk to someone about what's happened to you. (I erased your Q for to keep it private for you)

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by Gwentrent on 6/22/2010 12:34:09 AM

Just enjoy wat u do and make every minute count. Because when u have a great time wit you'r friends or boyfriend or family or who ever,that u will forget about it. Do wat most people wouldn't do and take great risks because when u r lying on you'r death bed u will be happy u did. And don't worry about you'r Grandma because my Grandpa died and he was like my best friend and yes I do get watery in the eyes when I think about everything we did togather than I smile to myself and forget about it and I enjoy the things I do now.

by kaylagirl898 on 6/21/2010 6:22:05 PM

Hey girls, 2012 is not true. People only think that because the Mayans made a calendar and it just happened to stop in 2012. It's just a rumor and the world won't end in 2012.

by creativekid123 on 6/21/2010 4:28:55 PM

hey girls!
I have been giving advice on GL for almost 4 years. i have lots of experience in giving advice for any topic! If you need help of any kind whether it be minor or serious girlie or regular embarassing or if your just plain curious let me know! im happy to help and hope to talk to YOU soon!
Lots of Love
Ellie
P.S. remember to always check out the advice section on my profile for updates, reminders, and extras!

by hugatree95 on 6/21/2010 2:34:59 PM

i know how you feel.. but different.. ever watched the movie 2012?? i did.. and wish i never watched it.. even though it's not real.. i have nightmares about and think about it everyday.. i try to stop, but it keeps coming back.. i can't leave my family! i don't want to.. not like this.. i am really sacred (i am 14, embarassing to be scared) but i really need a friend to talk it through. help..please

by elmorockz1252 on 4/20/2010 6:31:54 PM

Im a little scared....I am not fully because i know a better place is waiting for me! i usually think about it at night to.....

by horsecazy1234 on 2/28/2010 9:23:09 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
MY MOM WANTS TO TAKE ME ON HOLIDAYS BUT I DONT WANT THE PLAN TO CRACH! MY MOM AND DAD DONT LIVE TOGETHER AND MY DAD NEVER REALLY TAKES ME ON HOLIDAYS (MY DADS THE MEEN ONE) AND SO HES ALL UP IN MY FACE GOING DONT LISEN TO THE NE AND PLANE DRIVER HE WANTS U TO DIE SO U CANT SOU!!. AND THE LAST PLANE RIDE U COULDN'T GET ME ON THE PLANE.. AND WHEN SHE DID I STARED TO CRY!! IT WAS SO INBARASING AND NOW WE MIGHT BE GOING ON A NOTHER PLANS AND SO WHAT SHOULD I DO..? (SORRY ABOUT HOW LONG IT IS..)
THANKZ!!

Hey girl! You should tell your parents what you want to do and make sure that everything is OK between them and what they are deciding for you.
Eryn G.

by ROZEH_LOVER188 on 1/8/2010 11:39:53 AM

I'm with you sister! I'm scared of dying, too. i also tend to think about it at night. My mom told me to count backwards from 500 when I go to bed or to read and then think about the book that I just read. Now I'm getting better about thinking about things taht matter at this point in my life. remember- You are still young! You don't have to think about it!!!!! And I'm sure that your grandma is going to be just fine for a very, very, very lng time!!!!!

by fatlouie on 1/2/2010 11:30:19 PM

PLEASE DON'T READ THIS, YOU WILL BE KISSED ON THE NEAREST POSSIBLE FRIDAY BY THE LOVER OF YOUR LIFE. TOMMORROW WILL BE THE BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE. NOW YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS, DON'T STOP, THIS IS FREAKY.

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by 9mia4 on 12/26/2009 4:29:11 PM

Mod-
Ever since when i was 5 and the fire alarm went of for some weird reason (no fire) i have been scared of almost anything ever since. Lately i have been fine but ever since there is a rumor going around that the world will end in 2012 I'M FREAKING OUT! HELP ME!

Hey babe,

To help you calm down during other times you're scared, you can try to find a ritual that helps you relax like taking deep breaths and counting backwards. As for the 2012 rumor, that's totally untrue. some unusual things will happen in the solar system but none of it will affect us here and it won't be dangerous at all if it does. It's just an urban legend that's been exaggerated.

xoxo Allie