8 HOURS AGO Sneak peek of our next issue since we're hanging with @BeaMiller 2nite! Say hi to our Oct/Nov cover star 😻✌🏾#GLbeaepic.twitter.com/1LOyEfr6cKcK

9 HOURS AGO #Exclusive: We talked w/ @KelseaBallerini about music, locker decs & the best BTS advice: http://t.co/TPi8LzeB2Z pic.twitter.com/pJm8WeQkUi

15 HOURS AGO RT @barbizonmodels: Calling all #barbizonmodeling grads! @girlslifemag and #barbizon are searching for #rolemodel alumni… https://t.co/LBqULDj5fy

COMMENTS

I'm afraid to die

This might sound silly but it’s true: I’m afraid to die. I think about it mostly at night. I look to each birthday with dread...

You shouldn't be scared of death. Life on earth is a blessing from God. We need to live each day to its fullest as salt and light for Him. Life is in fact not long, but short. Someday I'll be with my Father in heaven, and I hope I'll see you there too. I can't wait for that day, but until then you just have to trust God with your whole life. He will never let you down. Smile

by musicaddict92 on 12/3/2009 8:05:30 PM

I am sometimes afraid tooo but dont let i take over your life

by theatergirl27 on 11/24/2009 9:44:08 AM

you know what a lot of people are afraid of dying! i am! but you know what you take each and every moment you have alive and cherish it. live each moment like your last and never give up hope! cuz death is a scary thing but it just means we have to make the time of our lives before we go!

by Live.Life.Loud on 11/20/2009 11:10:22 PM

I get scared of dying, too! I don't like getting older either, and I don't like birthdays.
I am Christian, so my beliefs comfort me.

by BrigitteKisheretoStay on 11/18/2009 7:02:24 PM

Hey Girl's! The one way to avoid death is right here! At the Teen Christian Club! Come on and join!

by Teen Christian Club on 11/14/2009 9:50:40 PM

omg! i feel the same way about death. it just freaks me out when i think about it sometimes, and then i can't sleep at night. the way i approach it is: life is too short to worry about the time when it will eventually end. live your life to the fullest amount possible, and that might take your mind off death.

by goldielox7 on 11/14/2009 9:54:31 AM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by dancing_cheerleader28 on 11/12/2009 4:05:33 PM

just try to not be scared

by jenine123 on 11/10/2009 7:45:56 PM

i try not to think about it and try like if you can go on a little trip for like a weekend that would get your mind off things i have the same proble ps i can't spell lol
~Pokergirl14

by pokergirl14 on 11/8/2009 8:24:11 AM

CHECK OUT MY PROFILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by winneconnerocks on 11/7/2009 8:38:33 PM