4 HOURS AGO From patient princess to spoiled brat, how demanding are you? Take the #quiz and see: http://t.co/esCqSBDnyT

5 HOURS AGO "My girls say he's a cheater...should I believe them?" http://t.co/rnIcn2ddgJ

6 HOURS AGO #tbt to that time we had an ice cream + gossip sesh with @rydelR5 // #r5family #r5 pic.twitter.com/KXTAl9aBVa

COMMENTS

I'm afraid to die

This might sound silly but it’s true: I’m afraid to die. I think about it mostly at night. I look to each birthday with dread...

Mod, ever since my big sis got a full time job @ Swiss Colony on Monday, I haven't seen her. I really miss coming home to finding her watching our fav tv show and then playing board games later @ night. I won't see her 'til Saturday or even Sunday! What am I supposed to do?

Hey girl, I know it's hard, but try calling up another friend. Ask your sis to make some time for a movie night when she gets back from work too. That way you can still have your girl time. It might just be a little later than before.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by cats-r-the-best on 11/4/2009 10:33:40 PM

mod mod mod mod!
ok so, my friend, she is always manipulating people inti giving her things and doing things for her! for halloween, she needed some sneakers, so she borrowed my friends little sisters sneakers. she hasnt returned them, and they had to get new shoes. she has a hard family life. her mom works for wal-mart and uses her money on useless things. her parents are divorced, so i feel bad for her, but she has manipulated lots of people including me a lot, and its getting really annoying. i dont want to say anything to her cause i still want her to be my friend, and if i say anything she will never talk to me again. what do i do! PLEASE HELP!

Hey girl, that's def a hard sitch to be in. My suggestion is to casually bring up the fact you lent something out and she hasn't quite returned it yet. Hint the problem, don't explicitly say it. She should return the stuff with a gentle hint.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by anne1095 on 11/4/2009 10:29:46 PM

hey. can any of you girlies help me out? what is your definition of going out and dating? are they the same thing? and when someone asks you "will you go out with me?", what does that really mean? and what do you do when you go out or date? thanks! answer on my profile!

by Sydney on 11/4/2009 9:46:31 PM

Im not all that afraid to die, life is full of suprises, but with death theres no suprises, no happy times, no sad times.

by shining star on 11/4/2009 9:18:01 PM

Hey what is MOD? mod if you are reading this hat are you? I have noticed you posting replies to other girls comments.... ANYWAY check out my profile peeps I am new to GL and I am ready to give advice and comment comment comment!!! Tong

Hey girl, mod means moderator. On GL, we basically answer all your Q's. All it takes is a little MOD shout-out before your Q on your post, and we look at each and every one.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by kit9kit on 11/4/2009 9:15:15 PM

im very scared 2 die i dont want to :{

by graciela32 on 11/4/2009 8:42:04 PM

hey ik this sounds weird but just imagine dying...like having nothing and being nothing and possibly going to heaven...idk to me that sounds better than life on earth! i would never die on purpose though. i think i would rather die in my sleep

by magzluvscookies on 11/4/2009 8:22:31 PM

mod mod mod mod mod mod
in march (i know it is a long way) but we have a test for push ups, mile run, curl ups, stuff like that (i am nine btw) and i am NOT good at running (push ups and curl ups i started to practice) and where i live it is super hot right now so i cant practice the mile run!!! how can i practice the mile run (aka nine laps at my school) without having to go to a track and practice in the burning sun?
girlies are welcome to answer on my profile

Hey babe,

Try running in the morning or the evening when it's a bit cooler. It's great that you're getting ready this early!

xoxo Allie
Allie S.

by sparkleey on 11/4/2009 8:19:59 PM

don't worry girlie!!!!!
im afraid of it 2

by hitthemall#1 on 11/4/2009 7:47:03 PM

I've had that problem since I was 4 when my grandma died (now I'm between 13 and 15). After I read this I tried all the stuff it told me to do. It didn't work.

by Francab on 11/4/2009 5:52:01 PM