3 HOURS AGO Our secret for beating bestie battles: http://t.co/VHvHgYJ4lj

4 HOURS AGO 20 ultra-easy fashion DIYs: http://t.co/sqS2OUFOue

5 HOURS AGO One girl's dream dude comes to life in this new romantic thriller: http://t.co/xbUWi8hGDD

COMMENTS

I'm afraid to die

This might sound silly but it’s true: I’m afraid to die. I think about it mostly at night. I look to each birthday with dread...

It's okay!!!!! Lots of people are afraid of dying but everyone dies at one time or another. Don't worry about something you cant fix

by 3m!ly on 11/4/2009 5:37:43 PM

dont be afrid its ok coz if ur a true christain you'll go to heven and u may never die the rapture might happend before u get old so dont be scared! Love:from someone who cares.. saria

by zmizzxsaintz on 11/4/2009 2:34:38 PM

When I wake up in the morning
and I start to walk to the bathroom,
I say to myself in my mind,
I can't believe I'm talking,
I have a brain,
I'm walking,
but when I die,
I don't think I will breath but,
I say to myself don't think about it,
there is no reason to think about it now at my age.

by girlygirlsareme on 11/4/2009 11:45:09 AM

I went through this phase after I decided I didn't really have a religion because I didn't know what was true. Living that way didn't work for me so I like to believe that there is a God.
Someone said something about being afraid because afterlife goes on and on and I know! I kind of am too Tong
But think about it, after you die you can do ANYTHING you want. Whether it's to stay on Earth and see your grandchildren, eat all the dessert you want (hehee), travel to different DIMENSIONS/go back in time! The possibilities are endless, so you have the rest of eternity to discover, explore, and have fun. I believe life on Earth is just kind of a test, to see if you are a good person or not. And if you are honestly a good person, God will take you when the time is right.
So just have fun with life here! Things will all turn out okay.
Smile

by chocoholic4ever on 11/4/2009 1:59:15 AM

im a little scard but not much <3 peace Smile

by sans11 on 11/3/2009 11:41:16 PM

Mod-
Never in my life have I gotten straight A's.
I want to change that.
My question is how can I do that?
Right now I have:
Social Science 8 (I have this grade because I didn't turn in a Progress Report)
B-
Algebra Readiness 8 (yay!)
A
Video Production (Alright!)
A
Science 8 (I keep on losing my science folder coincidentally whenever a BIG assignment is due and its most likely cause I move around during and after skl a lot and you never know when something is lost, help)
F
Phys Ed 8 (I try)
B-
English 8 H ( My teacher has been PILING work on my class and its hard to keep up with everything)
D-

Hey babe, it sounds like you're doing a good job in school and setting your priorities. Try making a work schedule that you can stick to realistically. Ask your teachers and parents for help when you don't understand something and try to stay on top of all the work and you'll do fine! Try your best and that's all ya can do.
katelin s.

by i_luv_devin on 11/3/2009 11:10:26 PM

MOD My mom is always yelling at me and telling me to do chores when my bros and sisters dont do anything and theyre in there 20s living with us.I tryed telling her how i feel but she thinks im ridiculos.Then i go and cry secretly.Then she always tells me not to talk back or be smart to her and im just being normal.Plz help

Hey girl! Hmm..tough one. Try talking to you mom and explaining how you feel. Sit her down and talk it out with her.Maybe you two can come to a compromise!

-Taeler

Taeler L.

by watergal47 on 11/3/2009 8:15:19 PM

Wat im scared of is afterlife. It goes on and on and on!!!!!! nevr ending!!!! thts wat im really scared of cuz wen u think about it ending isnevr gonna happen! ever!!!!!!!! i get really scared sometimes and i donno wat 2 do. Help!!!!!! now im freaked out evn more!!!!

by tennisstar21 on 11/3/2009 6:52:03 PM

i use 2 b the exact same way but i just thought that there is a lord out there n he will protect yew

by conversechica on 11/3/2009 5:58:47 PM

MOD im not fat but VERY pudgy and i try sooooo hard to eat healthy but i end up becoming flat out starving and veggies and fruit and right portions just leave me hungry...do u have any ideas of what to eat that's healthy and will keep me full?

Hey girl! Try almonds or popcorn as snacks. Pick up yogurt or pretzels. Focus every day on eating right and it will get easier!

-Taeler