11 HOURS AGO You gotta try our nom-worthy spring roll recipe: http://t.co/AZ2CizWesP

14 HOURS AGO Because #thighgap is waaaaaay overrated: http://t.co/Jj6MamwTvD

15 HOURS AGO 6 tips that are guaranteed to get you on the team #TryOutSeason: http://t.co/1IOvtzbG7S

COMMENTS

I'm afraid to die

This might sound silly but it’s true: I’m afraid to die. I think about it mostly at night. I look to each birthday with dread...

Aww Frown

Viisiit My Profiile
-Tina <3

by angelgurl22 on 11/3/2009 4:50:52 PM

Another thing. i went to my bffs church and her mom sang and played violin andthe band was called the i cants but the picture was of a tombstonewith i cant on it. get it?????they sang about a lot of things religious like so the next day i went home got in bed and realized that i wasnt scared of anyone or me dieing. i slept so well. i think i was convinced that it was fine to die. i was only halfconvinced the day b4. hope you feel better!!!! i reccomend going to a nice adult that you like its so much easseir to talk to them. i luv talking to one of the counslers at my sckool shes sonice!!!!

by d00dleg4l18 on 11/3/2009 4:35:18 PM

OMG i thought iwas crazy nad like the only person who is afraid of death. ive lost my grandpa and my friend lost her mom a short while later so i scared me. i think just like you do!!!!!! im afraid my grandma is going to die i dont even like sleeping at her house cuz im afraid im gonna wake up and she will be dead. But thx mod and girlie!!!!

by d00dleg4l18 on 11/3/2009 4:23:09 PM

MOD MOD MOD My band teacher doesn't say "under God" when we say the Pledge of Allegiance every morning. I know some people don't believe, but it disturbs me because I have to sit in front every morning and watch him duck his head at that part. Also, he has a symbol on his wrist & I don't know what it means. ): Also, I heard that over the Halloween weekend, these 4 very popular girls went to 1 of the girl's birthday parties and got wasted and smoked cigarettes. And we're only 13! I know this doesn't really involve me but it makes me see one of those girls differently. I always thought she was nice even though she hung out with them (& they're really disrespectful and mean) Help!

Hey girl! Well, for both probs, you really can't control another persons actions or beliefs. So, while you may be disappointed by them, unfortunately, there is not much you can do! Follow what you believe and be yourself.

-Taeler

Taeler L.

by idolobsession96 on 11/3/2009 3:17:14 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
I want to quit this club I've been involved in,for good reasons.How do I tell them?

Hey girl! You could tell them that you are busy with other things and no longer have time to be in the club. You can tell them that you enjoyed being a member, but you have other commitments now.

Eryn G.

by Chelle Belle on 11/3/2009 12:55:00 PM

About a year ago went through the same thing. Every day and night i would walk around taking everything in imagining it not being there the next day or not being alive to see it. Even when my mom left for Vermont one weekend with her friends i broke down and snuck into her car because i was so afraid that she wouldn't make it back alive and i would never see her again. But the thing is, after about a month of that i realized that i wasn't really living if i was always paranoid about how to avoid death. I know it sucks and that its really hard to go through but soon enough you will realize that you have to move on and live.

by ponyluver123 on 11/3/2009 9:56:48 AM

everyones a little afraid of death, but believing in god will help. i'll pray for all of you. i'm sorry you're going through this Frown maybe go to church with a friend a couple times? try it. it may help

by swimmerxox on 11/3/2009 8:14:41 AM

Mod, So, i need some advice. It kinda seems like i have a lot of friends, but, like, i'm not really close to any of them. Sometimes i think that they secretly don't like me, because i never have any plans for the weekend because they never ask me to hang out. And anytime I try to make plans, everyone's already busy! So, how do I get closer to some of my friends? Thanks in advance! (p.s. i would like to give a big old thank you so much to all mods!)

Hey girl! Try talking to them more and getting to know them. Ask them questions about their school and family. Try talking to some other girls in your classes to and ask them to a movie or to hang out this weekend!

-Taeler

Taeler L.

by pinkandlime on 11/3/2009 7:29:16 AM

i had this same prob. I also dont believe in afterlife. I just live life to the fullest but at night i do get scared about it.

by groovygoat on 11/2/2009 11:12:24 PM

MOD-
me and my brother noticed how most people are afraid of death. we are a little different. we are afraid of pain. lots and lots of it. is that weird?

Hey babe,

Not at all. Everyone is going to die eventually. It's better to embrace the life you're living and enjoy it to the fullest no matter how long or short it is. Pain is a different story. I'm afraid of pain. It's not weird at all.

xoxo Keltie