11 HOURS AGO It's official—we're obsessing over Jacquie Lee's new EP: http://t.co/dHZwPbO3da

14 HOURS AGO Homework? What homework? #Crewel is on @wattpad for free! #bookworm #bookclub http://t.co/TsLFsrnwAH

15 HOURS AGO Join the GL gram fam and follow us on Insta for pretty pix and behind-the-scenes snaps: http://t.co/Umf3MGtn7Y

COMMENTS

I'm afraid to die

This might sound silly but it’s true: I’m afraid to die. I think about it mostly at night. I look to each birthday with dread...

For those who feel the some way I've got advice for you. I'm the same way. What calms me down a little is to think that there's always a beginning and always an ending. Try to keep you're mind off that subject. my motto is LIVE EVERY DAY TO ITS FULLEST! Hope this helps! Smile

by kaylarocks2000 on 3/2/2011 11:14:05 PM

Wow...I'm a realty deep singer too.... It's good to think about life and dean it stops u from getting caught up in unimportant things in life!!! But it can be bad to overthink. Be the beat person u can an if you are Christian,when you die you'll go to heaven!!!

by Sweetgirl13 on 1/20/2011 10:23:36 AM

I have the same problem but then again I just worry about things way to much:'(

by emovampireluv on 12/14/2010 8:19:16 PM

I used to be scared to but i realized that thinking about it all the time doesnt help. Go out and have fun make each day count!

by strawberrysoda on 11/23/2010 8:00:44 PM

Awwwweee...I feel the same way. Try to make the best out of it. Avoid all of the bad situations. Attend Church and recieve the lord. Feel Good about yourself. Spend time with your grandma. Don't worry everything is going to be okay. ☺ ☺ ☺

by cutecootie107 on 9/29/2010 3:38:12 PM

omfg i feel the same wayy imm gonna cryy Frown

by hawaiigurl97 on 8/8/2010 3:36:55 PM

♥, Your Blog Patrol Babes

Helen S.

by katester on 7/16/2010 1:34:28 AM

♥, Your Blog Patrol Babes

Helen S.

by danceprincessx3 on 7/16/2010 1:32:49 AM

Ever since I stopped believing in the afterlife I've been terrified of dying. The idea of not existing anymore scares me more than anything ever has. So far, the best I can come up with to comfort myself is that everyone who has ever lived and is no longer with us has gone though it, so it's not like I have it any worse than them, but that's not much help.

This is the only scenario where I'm actually jealous of religious people. It must feel great to think that your soul will live on after death...

by vicky<3 on 6/28/2010 8:34:31 PM

thanks mod

Any time, girl. Good luck and stay strong!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by Gwentrent on 6/22/2010 12:47:49 AM

Hey girl, it definitely could, but it could also come from the abuse too. You need to talk to a guidance counselor about what's going on. You've had some scary things happen to you that you've had to face alone. You shouldn't have to face them alone any longer though. Please be brave and talk to someone about what's happened to you. (I erased your Q for to keep it private for you)

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by Gwentrent on 6/22/2010 12:34:09 AM

Just enjoy wat u do and make every minute count. Because when u have a great time wit you'r friends or boyfriend or family or who ever,that u will forget about it. Do wat most people wouldn't do and take great risks because when u r lying on you'r death bed u will be happy u did. And don't worry about you'r Grandma because my Grandpa died and he was like my best friend and yes I do get watery in the eyes when I think about everything we did togather than I smile to myself and forget about it and I enjoy the things I do now.

by kaylagirl898 on 6/21/2010 6:22:05 PM

Hey girls, 2012 is not true. People only think that because the Mayans made a calendar and it just happened to stop in 2012. It's just a rumor and the world won't end in 2012.

by creativekid123 on 6/21/2010 4:28:55 PM

hey girls!
I have been giving advice on GL for almost 4 years. i have lots of experience in giving advice for any topic! If you need help of any kind whether it be minor or serious girlie or regular embarassing or if your just plain curious let me know! im happy to help and hope to talk to YOU soon!
Lots of Love
Ellie
P.S. remember to always check out the advice section on my profile for updates, reminders, and extras!

by hugatree95 on 6/21/2010 2:34:59 PM

i know how you feel.. but different.. ever watched the movie 2012?? i did.. and wish i never watched it.. even though it's not real.. i have nightmares about and think about it everyday.. i try to stop, but it keeps coming back.. i can't leave my family! i don't want to.. not like this.. i am really sacred (i am 14, embarassing to be scared) but i really need a friend to talk it through. help..please

by elmorockz1252 on 4/20/2010 6:31:54 PM

Im a little scared....I am not fully because i know a better place is waiting for me! i usually think about it at night to.....

by horsecazy1234 on 2/28/2010 9:23:09 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
MY MOM WANTS TO TAKE ME ON HOLIDAYS BUT I DONT WANT THE PLAN TO CRACH! MY MOM AND DAD DONT LIVE TOGETHER AND MY DAD NEVER REALLY TAKES ME ON HOLIDAYS (MY DADS THE MEEN ONE) AND SO HES ALL UP IN MY FACE GOING DONT LISEN TO THE NE AND PLANE DRIVER HE WANTS U TO DIE SO U CANT SOU!!. AND THE LAST PLANE RIDE U COULDN'T GET ME ON THE PLANE.. AND WHEN SHE DID I STARED TO CRY!! IT WAS SO INBARASING AND NOW WE MIGHT BE GOING ON A NOTHER PLANS AND SO WHAT SHOULD I DO..? (SORRY ABOUT HOW LONG IT IS..)
THANKZ!!

Hey girl! You should tell your parents what you want to do and make sure that everything is OK between them and what they are deciding for you.
Eryn G.

by ROZEH_LOVER188 on 1/8/2010 11:39:53 AM

I'm with you sister! I'm scared of dying, too. i also tend to think about it at night. My mom told me to count backwards from 500 when I go to bed or to read and then think about the book that I just read. Now I'm getting better about thinking about things taht matter at this point in my life. remember- You are still young! You don't have to think about it!!!!! And I'm sure that your grandma is going to be just fine for a very, very, very lng time!!!!!

by fatlouie on 1/2/2010 11:30:19 PM

PLEASE DON'T READ THIS, YOU WILL BE KISSED ON THE NEAREST POSSIBLE FRIDAY BY THE LOVER OF YOUR LIFE. TOMMORROW WILL BE THE BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE. NOW YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS, DON'T STOP, THIS IS FREAKY.

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by 9mia4 on 12/26/2009 4:29:11 PM

Mod-
Ever since when i was 5 and the fire alarm went of for some weird reason (no fire) i have been scared of almost anything ever since. Lately i have been fine but ever since there is a rumor going around that the world will end in 2012 I'M FREAKING OUT! HELP ME!

Hey babe,

To help you calm down during other times you're scared, you can try to find a ritual that helps you relax like taking deep breaths and counting backwards. As for the 2012 rumor, that's totally untrue. some unusual things will happen in the solar system but none of it will affect us here and it won't be dangerous at all if it does. It's just an urban legend that's been exaggerated.

xoxo Allie

Allie S.

by SecretGirl23 on 12/6/2009 12:16:11 AM

You shouldn't be scared of death. Life on earth is a blessing from God. We need to live each day to its fullest as salt and light for Him. Life is in fact not long, but short. Someday I'll be with my Father in heaven, and I hope I'll see you there too. I can't wait for that day, but until then you just have to trust God with your whole life. He will never let you down. Smile

by musicaddict92 on 12/3/2009 8:05:30 PM

I am sometimes afraid tooo but dont let i take over your life

by theatergirl27 on 11/24/2009 9:44:08 AM

you know what a lot of people are afraid of dying! i am! but you know what you take each and every moment you have alive and cherish it. live each moment like your last and never give up hope! cuz death is a scary thing but it just means we have to make the time of our lives before we go!

by Live.Life.Loud on 11/20/2009 11:10:22 PM

I get scared of dying, too! I don't like getting older either, and I don't like birthdays.
I am Christian, so my beliefs comfort me.

by BrigitteKisheretoStay on 11/18/2009 7:02:24 PM

Hey Girl's! The one way to avoid death is right here! At the Teen Christian Club! Come on and join!

by Teen Christian Club on 11/14/2009 9:50:40 PM

omg! i feel the same way about death. it just freaks me out when i think about it sometimes, and then i can't sleep at night. the way i approach it is: life is too short to worry about the time when it will eventually end. live your life to the fullest amount possible, and that might take your mind off death.

by goldielox7 on 11/14/2009 9:54:31 AM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by dancing_cheerleader28 on 11/12/2009 4:05:33 PM

just try to not be scared

by jenine123 on 11/10/2009 7:45:56 PM

i try not to think about it and try like if you can go on a little trip for like a weekend that would get your mind off things i have the same proble ps i can't spell lol
~Pokergirl14

by pokergirl14 on 11/8/2009 8:24:11 AM

CHECK OUT MY PROFILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by winneconnerocks on 11/7/2009 8:38:33 PM

Omg i know how you feel! And i thought i was the only one! Thank you for going out in the open and saying that!

by txtr1197 on 11/7/2009 7:58:55 AM

MOD! MOD! MOD! I have a seroius problem. This guy and I were best friends last year. We used to sit together on the bus & talked all the time. I knew he liked me & my friend knew he did too, but I didn't feel the same way. Now i like him a LOT, but I don't think he likes me anymore. He never talks to me anymore & now that i like him I CAN'T talk to him. We have an 8th grade dance this year & i really want to go with him. PLZ help!

Hey babe,

You used to be able to talk to him, so just try to forget how much you like him. You can even use the dance as an excuse to catch up, since you guys haven't talked in a while. He might still like you but just think you aren't interested. You'll never know for sure unless you try!

xoxo Allie
Allie S.

by sarah97 on 11/6/2009 4:59:07 PM

Join club COLORs!!
Advice for ANYthing!
Check it out if you want to be apart of it.
Send us your problemsSmile
thanks

by club colors on 11/6/2009 10:48:10 AM

Mod-
When: lunch time
Where: skl Bathroom
What happened: A girl (we shall call her T)shouted out loud, "Devin, You look like a Gorilla!" and my come back was, "Well, you look like a ***** (censoring and yes I am mad at myself for cussing) so I don't know what your talking about..." EVERYONE LAUGHED cause it was so fuuny, Then I walked away, with my 2 buds who were with me (calling them K and J). All of T's "friends" went out and said I was "funny" and so did K and J. I felt horrible about it though. No matter how funny it was.Frown
I tried apologizing ,but K and J stopped me and told me it would just ruin the joke if I said anything else. Then everyone walked away.
Why this is wrong: T is a girl who gets into fights.

Hey babe, I'm not sure what it is that you're asking but if you feel bad about saying something mean to the girl then talk to her about it. Let her know you're sorry but you were standing up for yourself since she said something rude to you. I'm sure you can work it out.
katelin s.

by i_luv_devin on 11/5/2009 10:43:05 PM

well my parents say i have to weigh 100 lbs by christmas or i dont get presents but i am too young to be so fat help plz

by samywilla on 11/5/2009 9:11:24 PM

I'm afraid to die also but I know when I die I'm going to remember the good times the times I loved and even the ones i didn't like. It's ok to be afriad to die but don't think about death think about the good times and even the bad mabe even the big mistakes u made in life.

by lovlypop101 on 11/5/2009 7:41:35 PM

mod
i like a guy in my class and i think he likes me to but if i say anything everyone will laugh and make fun of me because im in grade 5 people arent open about feeling like in high school. and if i tell my bff she will run screaming eww gross and i have no one to tell but my dog and my teddy bear! what do i do?

Hey girl, sounds like you've got a real case on your hands. I say instead of talking to your teddy, however, you talk to this guy and get to know him. Start as friends first. There's no need to have a BF right now (you're way young!) but there's no reason why you can't have another guy friend!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by dolcecupcakes on 11/5/2009 7:09:12 PM

Mod, I have a problem. I live in a town where it doesn't have a good reputation and I see why. But the main problem I have is the bus. Either in the morning or afternoon a fight is always started after dumb things are said or someone's opinion being to opinionated about another person. How do I block this out so i don't hear the negative things.

Hey girl! Just ignore it. You can be the bigger person and not pay attention to it! If you don't listen it won't bother you!

-Taeler

Taeler L.

by gabs12 on 11/5/2009 3:24:48 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
sorry, but this is really important! im moving across the country at christmas, and im really scared. iv moved form new york to california, and now im moving to indiana. ive come close to crying many times at school and have cried once. every moment hurts because the good ones you know youll never have again and the bad ones hurt cause their just bad moments. sometimes i want to leave, and sometimes i dont. at school, im the wierdo. al =ot of people make fun of me, and that doesnt help. many of my friends i know ill never see, and i dont want that to happen. we dont know where were moveing, but were probably moving into my cousins basement until my parents get a job. im really scared and sad alot. im afraid im becoming bratty. can you give me some advice? Thank you so much!

Hey girl, I'm so sorry to hear about the moving. The thing to know though? With a new school, you can be a new you. Be confident! Know the friends you leave aren't out of your life forever. Programs like Skype let you even video chat with friends who are far away. It's like they're in the next room. Stay strong, sweetie, and take things day by day. Enjoy the time you have before you move and know that moving isn't the end. It's just the beginning.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by anne1095 on 11/4/2009 10:58:47 PM

thank you so much!

by anne1095 on 11/4/2009 10:51:51 PM

Mod, ever since my big sis got a full time job @ Swiss Colony on Monday, I haven't seen her. I really miss coming home to finding her watching our fav tv show and then playing board games later @ night. I won't see her 'til Saturday or even Sunday! What am I supposed to do?

Hey girl, I know it's hard, but try calling up another friend. Ask your sis to make some time for a movie night when she gets back from work too. That way you can still have your girl time. It might just be a little later than before.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by cats-r-the-best on 11/4/2009 10:33:40 PM

mod mod mod mod!
ok so, my friend, she is always manipulating people inti giving her things and doing things for her! for halloween, she needed some sneakers, so she borrowed my friends little sisters sneakers. she hasnt returned them, and they had to get new shoes. she has a hard family life. her mom works for wal-mart and uses her money on useless things. her parents are divorced, so i feel bad for her, but she has manipulated lots of people including me a lot, and its getting really annoying. i dont want to say anything to her cause i still want her to be my friend, and if i say anything she will never talk to me again. what do i do! PLEASE HELP!

Hey girl, that's def a hard sitch to be in. My suggestion is to casually bring up the fact you lent something out and she hasn't quite returned it yet. Hint the problem, don't explicitly say it. She should return the stuff with a gentle hint.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by anne1095 on 11/4/2009 10:29:46 PM

hey. can any of you girlies help me out? what is your definition of going out and dating? are they the same thing? and when someone asks you "will you go out with me?", what does that really mean? and what do you do when you go out or date? thanks! answer on my profile!

by Sydney on 11/4/2009 9:46:31 PM

Im not all that afraid to die, life is full of suprises, but with death theres no suprises, no happy times, no sad times.

by shining star on 11/4/2009 9:18:01 PM

Hey what is MOD? mod if you are reading this hat are you? I have noticed you posting replies to other girls comments.... ANYWAY check out my profile peeps I am new to GL and I am ready to give advice and comment comment comment!!! Tong

Hey girl, mod means moderator. On GL, we basically answer all your Q's. All it takes is a little MOD shout-out before your Q on your post, and we look at each and every one.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by kit9kit on 11/4/2009 9:15:15 PM

im very scared 2 die i dont want to :{

by graciela32 on 11/4/2009 8:42:04 PM

hey ik this sounds weird but just imagine dying...like having nothing and being nothing and possibly going to heaven...idk to me that sounds better than life on earth! i would never die on purpose though. i think i would rather die in my sleep

by magzluvscookies on 11/4/2009 8:22:31 PM

mod mod mod mod mod mod
in march (i know it is a long way) but we have a test for push ups, mile run, curl ups, stuff like that (i am nine btw) and i am NOT good at running (push ups and curl ups i started to practice) and where i live it is super hot right now so i cant practice the mile run!!! how can i practice the mile run (aka nine laps at my school) without having to go to a track and practice in the burning sun?
girlies are welcome to answer on my profile

Hey babe,

Try running in the morning or the evening when it's a bit cooler. It's great that you're getting ready this early!

xoxo Allie
Allie S.

by sparkleey on 11/4/2009 8:19:59 PM

don't worry girlie!!!!!
im afraid of it 2

by hitthemall#1 on 11/4/2009 7:47:03 PM

I've had that problem since I was 4 when my grandma died (now I'm between 13 and 15). After I read this I tried all the stuff it told me to do. It didn't work.

by Francab on 11/4/2009 5:52:01 PM

It's okay!!!!! Lots of people are afraid of dying but everyone dies at one time or another. Don't worry about something you cant fix

by 3m!ly on 11/4/2009 5:37:43 PM

dont be afrid its ok coz if ur a true christain you'll go to heven and u may never die the rapture might happend before u get old so dont be scared! Love:from someone who cares.. saria

by zmizzxsaintz on 11/4/2009 2:34:38 PM

When I wake up in the morning
and I start to walk to the bathroom,
I say to myself in my mind,
I can't believe I'm talking,
I have a brain,
I'm walking,
but when I die,
I don't think I will breath but,
I say to myself don't think about it,
there is no reason to think about it now at my age.

by girlygirlsareme on 11/4/2009 11:45:09 AM

I went through this phase after I decided I didn't really have a religion because I didn't know what was true. Living that way didn't work for me so I like to believe that there is a God.
Someone said something about being afraid because afterlife goes on and on and I know! I kind of am too Tong
But think about it, after you die you can do ANYTHING you want. Whether it's to stay on Earth and see your grandchildren, eat all the dessert you want (hehee), travel to different DIMENSIONS/go back in time! The possibilities are endless, so you have the rest of eternity to discover, explore, and have fun. I believe life on Earth is just kind of a test, to see if you are a good person or not. And if you are honestly a good person, God will take you when the time is right.
So just have fun with life here! Things will all turn out okay.
Smile

by chocoholic4ever on 11/4/2009 1:59:15 AM

im a little scard but not much <3 peace Smile

by sans11 on 11/3/2009 11:41:16 PM

Mod-
Never in my life have I gotten straight A's.
I want to change that.
My question is how can I do that?
Right now I have:
Social Science 8 (I have this grade because I didn't turn in a Progress Report)
B-
Algebra Readiness 8 (yay!)
A
Video Production (Alright!)
A
Science 8 (I keep on losing my science folder coincidentally whenever a BIG assignment is due and its most likely cause I move around during and after skl a lot and you never know when something is lost, help)
F
Phys Ed 8 (I try)
B-
English 8 H ( My teacher has been PILING work on my class and its hard to keep up with everything)
D-

Hey babe, it sounds like you're doing a good job in school and setting your priorities. Try making a work schedule that you can stick to realistically. Ask your teachers and parents for help when you don't understand something and try to stay on top of all the work and you'll do fine! Try your best and that's all ya can do.
katelin s.

by i_luv_devin on 11/3/2009 11:10:26 PM

MOD My mom is always yelling at me and telling me to do chores when my bros and sisters dont do anything and theyre in there 20s living with us.I tryed telling her how i feel but she thinks im ridiculos.Then i go and cry secretly.Then she always tells me not to talk back or be smart to her and im just being normal.Plz help

Hey girl! Hmm..tough one. Try talking to you mom and explaining how you feel. Sit her down and talk it out with her.Maybe you two can come to a compromise!

-Taeler

Taeler L.

by watergal47 on 11/3/2009 8:15:19 PM

Wat im scared of is afterlife. It goes on and on and on!!!!!! nevr ending!!!! thts wat im really scared of cuz wen u think about it ending isnevr gonna happen! ever!!!!!!!! i get really scared sometimes and i donno wat 2 do. Help!!!!!! now im freaked out evn more!!!!

by tennisstar21 on 11/3/2009 6:52:03 PM

i use 2 b the exact same way but i just thought that there is a lord out there n he will protect yew

by conversechica on 11/3/2009 5:58:47 PM

MOD im not fat but VERY pudgy and i try sooooo hard to eat healthy but i end up becoming flat out starving and veggies and fruit and right portions just leave me hungry...do u have any ideas of what to eat that's healthy and will keep me full?

Hey girl! Try almonds or popcorn as snacks. Pick up yogurt or pretzels. Focus every day on eating right and it will get easier!

-Taeler

Taeler L.

by butterfly12345678910_ on 11/3/2009 4:56:04 PM

Aww Frown

Viisiit My Profiile
-Tina <3

by angelgurl22 on 11/3/2009 4:50:52 PM

Another thing. i went to my bffs church and her mom sang and played violin andthe band was called the i cants but the picture was of a tombstonewith i cant on it. get it?????they sang about a lot of things religious like so the next day i went home got in bed and realized that i wasnt scared of anyone or me dieing. i slept so well. i think i was convinced that it was fine to die. i was only halfconvinced the day b4. hope you feel better!!!! i reccomend going to a nice adult that you like its so much easseir to talk to them. i luv talking to one of the counslers at my sckool shes sonice!!!!

by d00dleg4l18 on 11/3/2009 4:35:18 PM

OMG i thought iwas crazy nad like the only person who is afraid of death. ive lost my grandpa and my friend lost her mom a short while later so i scared me. i think just like you do!!!!!! im afraid my grandma is going to die i dont even like sleeping at her house cuz im afraid im gonna wake up and she will be dead. But thx mod and girlie!!!!

by d00dleg4l18 on 11/3/2009 4:23:09 PM

MOD MOD MOD My band teacher doesn't say "under God" when we say the Pledge of Allegiance every morning. I know some people don't believe, but it disturbs me because I have to sit in front every morning and watch him duck his head at that part. Also, he has a symbol on his wrist & I don't know what it means. ): Also, I heard that over the Halloween weekend, these 4 very popular girls went to 1 of the girl's birthday parties and got wasted and smoked cigarettes. And we're only 13! I know this doesn't really involve me but it makes me see one of those girls differently. I always thought she was nice even though she hung out with them (& they're really disrespectful and mean) Help!

Hey girl! Well, for both probs, you really can't control another persons actions or beliefs. So, while you may be disappointed by them, unfortunately, there is not much you can do! Follow what you believe and be yourself.

-Taeler

Taeler L.

by idolobsession96 on 11/3/2009 3:17:14 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
I want to quit this club I've been involved in,for good reasons.How do I tell them?

Hey girl! You could tell them that you are busy with other things and no longer have time to be in the club. You can tell them that you enjoyed being a member, but you have other commitments now.

Eryn G.

by Chelle Belle on 11/3/2009 12:55:00 PM

About a year ago went through the same thing. Every day and night i would walk around taking everything in imagining it not being there the next day or not being alive to see it. Even when my mom left for Vermont one weekend with her friends i broke down and snuck into her car because i was so afraid that she wouldn't make it back alive and i would never see her again. But the thing is, after about a month of that i realized that i wasn't really living if i was always paranoid about how to avoid death. I know it sucks and that its really hard to go through but soon enough you will realize that you have to move on and live.

by ponyluver123 on 11/3/2009 9:56:48 AM

everyones a little afraid of death, but believing in god will help. i'll pray for all of you. i'm sorry you're going through this Frown maybe go to church with a friend a couple times? try it. it may help

by swimmerxox on 11/3/2009 8:14:41 AM

Mod, So, i need some advice. It kinda seems like i have a lot of friends, but, like, i'm not really close to any of them. Sometimes i think that they secretly don't like me, because i never have any plans for the weekend because they never ask me to hang out. And anytime I try to make plans, everyone's already busy! So, how do I get closer to some of my friends? Thanks in advance! (p.s. i would like to give a big old thank you so much to all mods!)

Hey girl! Try talking to them more and getting to know them. Ask them questions about their school and family. Try talking to some other girls in your classes to and ask them to a movie or to hang out this weekend!

-Taeler

Taeler L.

by pinkandlime on 11/3/2009 7:29:16 AM

i had this same prob. I also dont believe in afterlife. I just live life to the fullest but at night i do get scared about it.

by groovygoat on 11/2/2009 11:12:24 PM

MOD-
me and my brother noticed how most people are afraid of death. we are a little different. we are afraid of pain. lots and lots of it. is that weird?

Hey babe,

Not at all. Everyone is going to die eventually. It's better to embrace the life you're living and enjoy it to the fullest no matter how long or short it is. Pain is a different story. I'm afraid of pain. It's not weird at all.

xoxo Keltie
Keltie E.

by ash_hollow on 11/2/2009 10:56:56 PM

well i am too. cuz i mean i believe in god, but what if there wasnt?? i mean i dont believe that but i scare myself sick when i think of that. oh well. just be glad to die cuz just think, no more pain, and u dont have to be here to witness the world blowing up (as in, in a billion trillion million gazillion years from now when the suns rays will expand)

by ladybuglover28 on 11/2/2009 10:40:06 PM

Hey guys if you have any questions about heaven and if you are going to it i would suggest you read "Heaven for kids" it answered a lot of my questions! it is a really good book!

by valentina12 on 11/2/2009 7:55:13 PM

OMG Thank you!!!!!!! I'm am sooooooooooooooo scared of dying! I've never talked to anyone about it cuz i'm afriad of what my parents will say and all my friends think dying is peaceful. I'M SOOO SCARED!!! Girl ur not alone trust me

by puppylove123 on 11/2/2009 7:28:37 PM

poor grrl. Frown im sure a lot of ppl r. im not tho.....

xoxo
Alana

by horsegirl20 on 11/2/2009 5:24:01 PM

im really scared of space. Sometimes i have dreams that there are visitors here just like in the movies and i wake up in the middle of the night crying . what should i do???

by EcoGirl on 11/2/2009 1:54:22 PM

That'd sorta sux. I try not to think bout death, but more important things. Like how monkeys should wear sunglasses.-just sayin-

by monkeybananas on 11/2/2009 7:19:10 AM

hahaha, jk. I k ow you guys are busy. I just get a little impatient sometimes![:

by Shopbballbri on 11/1/2009 11:04:46 PM

Ohhhmyygosh. This is so annoying! I flipping type a long question for the mods and it didn't even POST!): I don't think Ill be visiting this site again.

Hey girl! Sorry, you're so frustrated. But, I have posted and answered every question I've gotten so far! Try reposting and I'll get to it ASAP!

-Taeler

Taeler L.

by Shopbballbri on 11/1/2009 11:03:29 PM

MODD! Omg, I loved this guy! We have been talking like crazy on facebook since Friday, and now it's like we're dating. When. We call each other Hun, babe, and love. It's so crazy, we are a year apart in age (he's one year younger). And on Saturday all of my friends and of his friends were in the same neighborhood trick or treating and stuff. anyways, when I got home from my neighborhood trick or treating, I got on facebook quickly and I asked him how his Halloween was, he was like "Just got back from my friends house" and later we were talking about this girl that he didn't know, and he was asking me who she was and after he described her I had no idea, so I was all "idk, who was she with" and he said "the entire freshman class! Except you, I was hoping you would be there!" I was like (on the inside) awwww. Haha. So, my question is do you think he likes me?(We have talked before this weekend, but not as much as we did.)

Hey girl! Well, it sounds like it but the only way to know for sure is to find out from him! Be confident and ask him, chick!

-Taeler

Taeler L.

by Shopbballbri on 11/1/2009 10:46:27 PM

I've never been afraid of dieing. As long as you do your best and avoid idleness follow the commandments and what not God will take care of you. He knows what we need and when we need it. He never expects us to do anything we aren't capable of. ( for more info. go to mormon.org)
love,bri

by Hollerbackgirl on 11/1/2009 9:22:28 PM

I know how you feel. Just thinking of dying makes my heart flutter like I'm already dying. It's like you have this whole life in front of you and it can all just dissapear. It makes me so sick and wonder what realy happens after death.

by musicgirl6397 on 11/1/2009 8:34:22 PM

I know how you feel. However, I am reassured by my faith in God and knowing that I will have eternal life with him. I hope that you will find peace as well.

by dathy8 on 11/1/2009 8:02:01 PM

That happens to me all the time. I find myself at night wondering what would happen and how I wont be able to do anything anymore. I wonder how I would die and if someone will be poking around in me after death.I also wonder when and that I get older and will wrinkle and shrivel and won't be able to do anything. Its just really scary!I hate thinking about an I do try not to.

by Fardles on 11/1/2009 7:48:37 PM

Help please! I like this guy at my church and he is a drummer in the band im in(im the singer) and my mom doesnt let me date but i really like him.We both play soccer. And i want to talk to him but im scared he will ask for my number and my mom will get really mad. I dont know how to explain to him that my mom doesnt let me talk to boys. I mean she freaks out when i just talk to them. I want to ask him for his number but i dont know how to say it.please help??

Hey girl, if your mom would totally freak out if she knew you were talking to him, you should def tred carefully.  I'd say for now, just keep talking and get to know him better.  If you end up both falling for eachother, check out this awesome Girltalk advice Alyssa B. gave to a girl in a similar sitch: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2009/10/13/dating-without-permission.aspx.

Goodluck! Kristen

Kristen Y.

by soccernerd on 11/1/2009 6:29:38 PM

:p eh don't worry about it, death is much more exciting. My friend's grandmother's house is haunted, for real, and the ghosts seem to enjoy scaring people.Creeping them out. Besides, I'm sure your telomeres are long enough for now, so if you die it wouldn't be of natural causes unless something went wrong and the telemerase didn't work before you were born so your chromosomes are too short and are going to loose pieces of information instead of gobldygook. So i think you're safe ^^

by darkestniyte on 11/1/2009 6:16:09 PM

Hey grl!
Go to a counselor or phyciatrist! They can totes help you! Whenever you start to think of it try thinking of happy thoughts and happy times! It'll help! But really go see a doc or counselor!

Hope this helps! Thx!
-Kayla

by askme923 on 11/1/2009 5:02:44 PM

MODMODMOD ok so ive like this guy for YEARS! and hes liked me back...and everyone knows we like each other..one of my bffs is a HUGE flirt, and shes flirting with my crush ALOT! and she knows i like him and she says she likes a guy named sean, but lately my crush has been paying way more attention to her than me (im prob sounding like a total jelious freak but i need to vent), and the worst part is i cant even blame him...shes taller, prettier, skinnier, funnier, and way more popular than me.... and whenever i talk to him she always interrupts me and slyly nudges me away..sometimes i dont even think she means to do it....and she flirts with him more than she flirts with sean lately, im so confused..... please and thank you for reading and answering i know its long thanks again you all give great advice SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

Hey girly, ask your friend to stop. Tell her you're trying to make a move with the guy and she's ruining your chances by flirting with him. Also tell her that as girlfriends, you aren't supposed to let a guy come in between you two. Hope this helps! Smile

lynae p.

by bloo on 11/1/2009 4:31:29 PM

girl im with you 100% when i get those dumb txt messages about the little kids who will come kill you at midnight I freak out, if you believe in god try praying at night bc that really helps me. dont forget to live life at the fullest

by NJHCHEERLEADER97 on 11/1/2009 4:04:00 PM

personally i would hate to be immortal. That wud be the icing on the cake to a seriously horrible life. If you could never die you nwould have to go through all the horrors of life FOREVER!!! that wud so suck!!! I look forward to death actually. I wonder what its like. Im not one of the crazy people that will go off and kill themselves just to see what happens. But when my time comes intend to smile.

by eagle on 11/1/2009 4:00:47 PM

I am so glad; That finally an issue such as this was posted, because I have this problem too. I think that with the advice of this post I will feel a little better. Thank you for the advice.Smile)
~ <3 Painted Gurl

by PaintedGurl_321 on 11/1/2009 3:24:06 PM

When I think about death, I think about how cool it would be to see a bunch of famous dead people like George Washington and Michael Jackson.I also think about seeing god and lokking over loved ones.
My solution: Every night if you talk to god, it's like a fear-reliever. God will guide you through the night!!!!!!!

by LolliPop:-) on 11/1/2009 3:23:24 PM

While we encourage an open environment on Girlslife.com, some blogger babes may find your comment offensive or inappropriate. Please discontinue to ask or comment about this subject and talk to a parent, trusted friend or guidance counselor. Love and thanks! , Your Blog Patrol Babes

lynae p.

by earthygirlie on 11/1/2009 3:17:31 PM

I think you should stop thinking about it. If you can't try joining a club or talk to your friends.Maybe you should take counseling if other things don't work.

by Goth_girl_552915 on 11/1/2009 2:56:35 PM

Wow, finally someone like me! I'm really scared of dying too. It makes me feel all sad and scared whenever I think of it... Frown

by furuba97 on 11/1/2009 2:54:18 PM

Ya, I'm scared of it too. So it inspires me to live a better life.

by musicluva246 on 11/1/2009 2:45:47 PM

Hey girlies!

This is your one and only Club Girl's Only! If you love Fashion, Beauty, Makeup, School, Dance, or even shopping, THIS IS THE PLACE FOR YOU! Plus we have tons of jobs open: MODs, Head of (Beauty, BFF, school, Guys), Vice Prez, and way more! I'm Gemma, the prez of this club. If you want to join, let me know and I will send you the new member app!

~Gemma

by Club Girl's Only on 11/1/2009 2:28:11 PM

i was like that a couple years ago i got over it

by wednesday1408 on 11/1/2009 1:21:10 PM

Um...this article is making me depressed can you take it off?

by Smileygirl86 on 11/1/2009 12:43:05 PM

Don't worry gal!!
I had the same problems before~ But anytime I think about it I start thinking bout my crush and music and soon i fall asleep Smile

by IT'SROYA<3 on 11/1/2009 10:57:29 AM

Hey, if you're scared to die, think of all of the things you can do before then. If you're sitting inside thinking about it, go out and bike or something. Laughing

by Inky23 on 11/1/2009 10:11:21 AM

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM I LIKE AM ALWAYS THINKING ABOUT DIEING WHAT IS IT GOING TO BE LIKE AFTERWARDS. I MEAN WHAT DOES HEAVEN LOOK LIKE AND STUFF LIEK THAT AND WONDERING HOW AM I GOING TO DIE IS IT GOING TO HURT I HAVE THE SAME EXACT PROBLEM

by star53 on 11/1/2009 10:09:55 AM

MOD!!!!
Theres this girl I've known since like 5th grade. (Im in 8th) No one likes her, but it is justified. She is rude to people, lazy, and is really bratty if something doesn't go her way. Naturally no one wants to hang out with her. Last night while my friends and i were trick or treating, she sent out a mass text message saying that she was crying becasue noone invited her to go and that her older sis (who is like 23) wonders why she never gets invited anywhere.On facebook her status was cant wait for tonight! gonna b so much fun! So we figured she had plans! This is not the first time she has done this. It happens every time I go somewhere with someone. I went out to lunch with my friend and earlier that day she asked what we were doing and we asked her and she said a doctors appt so we didnt bother inviting her. While we were eating we get a text say thanks a lot for inviting me. Now I have no plans for the day. and I said u said u had a doctors appt and she said that she said if she had no plans she was going to the doctor and u know it. and she honestly didnt say that! I am getting so annoyed and it makes me feel really bad. She does this ALL THE TIME. and I am not exxagerating. What can I do?! sorry this is so long! thanks!

Looks like she wants to have plans and keeps making excuses. You don't need to  hang out with her because of guilt but it's becoming your problem too so I suggest introducing her to some people. Maybe suggesting she join a club or sports team to meet new people. Best,

Miliana B.

by caitylynn62 on 11/1/2009 10:05:55 AM

I don't think about dieing, I think about other things. I have other things to worry about like homework and school! Frown So stop worrying about the future and what is going to happen in ur life!

by coolbeachgirl on 11/1/2009 9:25:05 AM

I just don't think about it that much. I just try to fill the years I've got with as much life as I can u know?

by AMP on 11/1/2009 7:47:42 AM

i used to be afraid of that...i think about it but i dont fear it at all, because hopefully i'll end up with my grandpa and God.

by brunettee on 11/1/2009 2:05:35 AM

~~~~~~MOD~~~~~~
Okay so i like this guy and hes popular. He is in 2 of my classes and i have seen him look at me a few times and when i look he smiles and i have seen his check me out before! Does this mean he likes me? and how can i signal to him i like him too??

Hey girl! He is probably interested in you, try striking up a convo with him.

Eryn G.

by lulu7 on 10/31/2009 11:36:59 PM

MOD
My parents smoke, is there anyway to keep the smoke smell off my clothes & hair?

Thats a tough one. The smell of smoke gets into everything. But if it means a lot to you talk to them about it and ask if they can just smoke outside whenever they need to smoke. That will decrease how much your house smells like it. I hope they listen! xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by makayla4ever on 10/31/2009 9:22:26 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD! there is this guy that everyone says likes me. he is popular, kinda cute, and REALLY funny. I was thinking of asking him out, but I really like the whole "guys ask the girl out" stuff and IDK how I would even ask him. Also, do you think it would be awkward if we went out, because he is my lab partner and hes in 3 of my classes. Thanks so much!

It would be easier for you two to go out becasue you have a lot of classes together. But i think if you really like this boy you should take the iniative and ask him out. It will be worth it Smile Good luck girly! xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by spazzychick101! on 10/31/2009 9:12:22 PM

dont worry! you got a long long ways ahead of you!

by dozeriscool on 10/31/2009 6:17:26 PM

Yeah,
I get that a lot too. Only it's only sometimes, like on some random day I start thinking about that and it scares me to death, and on others I don't really care. It's weird but in the end everything is alright.
-H-

by CountryCutie4 on 10/31/2009 5:16:55 PM

so my town had a parade today and the middle and hischool marched 2gether. i'm in 8th grade and my crush is in 9th grade. he knew i liked him and he liked me last yr. but we never went out. i dont think he knows i like him still tho. but anyway when he first sshowed up @ the parade he looked suprised to see me and constantly looked over to where i was do u think he may still like me? p.s. i never got a chance to talk to him tho.

Hey girl! You need to talk to him ,so he knows who you are. You could talk to him about school and how he likes it.

Eryn G.

by blondie123abc on 10/31/2009 4:38:14 PM

I have the same problem too, Scared to death.

by naley23oth on 10/31/2009 4:30:05 PM

i'm afraid to die but im not afraid OF death. i am afraid of a painful death but death for me is hopefully going to purgatory (limbo) and eventually go to heaven and party with Jesus!! death is apart of life everything dies the only thing you can do is take care of urself, live a good life, and hope for a peaceful death

by hoodie_obsessed on 10/31/2009 3:18:11 PM

by hoodie_obsessed on 10/31/2009 3:02:55 PM

ME TOO! I AM SO AFRAID TO DIE!WHENEVER I THINK ABOUT IT I SOMETIMES START TO CRY OR GET REALLY SAD!I TRY MY BEST NOT TO THINK ABOUT IT BUT NOTHING REALLY WORKS!WHEN I THINK ABOUT MY DAD OR MOM DIEING I START TO BAWL!SO SORRY!

by charmel on 10/31/2009 2:49:59 PM

wow thanks that helped so much! thank you for asking that question girl! this is why i love GL so much. You guys rock

by CLUB- MarchingBandGeeks on 10/31/2009 2:31:21 PM

Sometimes I have the same problem. It's mostly at night while I'm trying to sleep. I just can't get it out of my head. And I try to think about my Christian beliefs. That there's going to be a heaven and that the death of my human body is not the end of my life.

xoxo
Melissa*

by Melissa~~* on 10/31/2009 2:00:34 PM

Man ur Awesome!!!!!!!!!Thnx!

by jojogrl1551 on 10/31/2009 1:20:52 PM

***MOD*********
so my bff is coming over in like an hour and i have no idea what we should do we can't leave the house and she does not like watching t.v So What should i do Plz tell me Some ideas that are fun!
Thnx
-hopeless- Frown

Hey girl! You could set up your own mini spa and do manis and pedis.

Eryn G.

by jojogrl1551 on 10/31/2009 1:15:59 PM

MOD MOD MOD!-
Hey if you have a lot on your mind (schoolwork, friends, boys, not anything waaay serious just little 8th grade dramas!) would it be a good idea to keep a diary? Would it be stupid? How do I keep it really confidential and make sure that no one knows I have one in the first place incase they make fun of me or are tempted to read it? Thanx bye!

Hey babe! Keeping a journal or a diary is a great idea to keep everything straight and on track! Smile It'll help keep you organized.
Megan R.

by lilmssunshine on 10/31/2009 12:31:25 PM

i agree with pointeprincess i think it's kind of scary imagining that you'll never live again, but good advice, you're gonna live a loooong time! Smile

by hit.the.surfs. on 10/31/2009 12:14:49 PM

Why do you think about dieing why you get freaked out??????? its crazzzy!!! for me at night time, instead of thinking about anything sad, i make up a little story in my had and I dream about that story but thats if I dont have a book to read. Smile Smile Smile

by icegal on 10/31/2009 11:26:37 AM

That sounds scaryFrown

by peacelovepuppies on 10/31/2009 10:10:14 AM

MOD! ok. well, this is a long story,
I have this friend named shelby that just recently moved to my town. she has a BEST friend who lives in her old town and the other day, my friend shelby found out that her friend got raped and it wasnt the first time that this has happened. then my friend shelby was texting her and her friend told her that she was going to kill herself. her friends and family found shelbys friend in time to save her life and take her to the hospital. my friend shelby is VERY sad and cried all day in school. how can i help comfort her in this hard time??? THANKS!!!

Hey babe, I'm so happy that her friends and family helped her in time. Suicide and rape are not easy subjects and should be taken very seriously. All you can do is give Shelby a hug, be supportive, and hang out with her.  The fact that you're there for her and around her is a really big help in itself! Just be yourself, let her know you're here, and hang out with her.  It doesn't sound like much, but sometimes the biggest help is having someone near by.
Megan R.

by FrenchHornPlayer1 on 10/31/2009 9:51:43 AM

MOD.
most of my nights when im laying in bed, is thinking about death. and i think about suicical, (because, i tried it. "choking myself") and what will life be without me. i've tried cutting myself twice to see what it's like. also i love my life! nothing is wrong. i got an amazing life, and no drama. THANK GOODNESS, but how come im always thinking about that stuff?

I can only imagine how tough
things are for you. Because we wish you only the best, it’s extremely important
that you speak to a trusted adult, such as a family member, doctor, guidance
counselor, teacher, etc.
, Your Blog
Patrol Babes

Also, for additional help,
check out:

Or another help line is:

Megan R.

by girlyygirl on 10/31/2009 2:57:29 AM

MOD
My grandma just got diagnosed with cancer and they don't give her much time. She can't be put to treatment because of her age. she's 93. it was just such a shock because days before she was absolutely fine. The thing is now that she's in the hospital, i'm scared to face her on the medical bed she's in because she looks so frail. Is that bad? And does it make me a bad person for not being able to cry when someone i know dies?
Thanks.

Hey girl.  Dealing with death is never an easy subject. I hope that your family stays close and supportive for one another during this hard time. Try to think of it in this way- your grandmother has lived a long life with plenty of amazing experiences. I don't think it's bad if you don't want to face her on the medical bed.  I understand completely where you're coming from. You want to remember your grandmother the way she was naturally when she was full of life, happy, and normal.  Everyone deals with death differently. Some people cry, some get angry, and others try to distract themselves with doing fun activities or busy work.  No matter what, I hope you stick with your family during this time and don't feel bad about anything! You're allowed to feel and your family will be sensitive to your feelings. My heart goes out to you. Good luck babe.
Megan R.

by LoveLifePeace on 10/31/2009 1:47:59 AM

whats up

by SaraRoque on 10/31/2009 12:32:29 AM

we not be living long lives if global warming continues. SAVE OUR PLANET!!!

by morningglory888 on 10/30/2009 11:44:32 PM

The idea of confiding in a religion is important. It's impossible to stop death, it's inevitable as stated before.
But...if you live your life to the fullest and make the most of everything you and do your best in EVERYTHING and live like today is your last day, you will be happy. And when you die, your friends and family will say good stuff about you at your funeral. I think about it sometimes, but it's something I CAN NOT prevent, so why bother? Just focus on what you can do. Like elongate your life.
Don't smoke, DO floss and be healthy so you will probably live longer, but that doesn't mean there won't be accidents or natural disasters. Don't touch on this subject with friends, you might trigger them to suicide. But keep your ideas and thoughts to yourself and pray.
I, my self DON'T believe in an afterlife, heaven or hell, the soul going on or reincarnation but I DO believe in RESURRECTION (that means you come back to a safer, better life and are resurrected as the same person you are, but better by God).
Not everyone can believe that, but I do, since God can make anything happen. Everything is possible with God and those other ideas like "heaven" or "hell" don't make sense and have no proof, whereas resurrection DOES. There is real PROOF of coming back to life is God approves you and your ways.
Live your life to the fullest again and if these scary thoughts take time out of important things think about a counselor. My heart goes out to you and hope you are satisfied with my answer.
I really care and be happy! Smile

by istylista on 10/30/2009 10:48:58 PM

I was like that right after my grandma died but i got better and realized she's in a better place, and eventually so will I!! Laughing

by peacelovechrist23 on 10/30/2009 10:48:04 PM

I worry about that aswell but I find comfort in my religion.I look at it this way:recartnation means u will never remember this life or any other,that would break my heart.Being kind and going 2 heaven gives me comfort.Smile I just remember u only live once so make it count!!!!!Live ur dreams and b ur best.Smile

JOIN CLUB GLAMOUROUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
CHECK OUT OUR TOPIC OF THE WEEK,ADVICE,WOULD U RATHER,QUIZZES,AND SO MUCH MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOOKING 4 A CLUB 2 JOIN?R U A CLUB LOOKING 4 MORE MEMBERS?GO 2 FINDURCLUB RIGHT AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CHECK OUT MY OWN PERSONAL PROFILE-POPSTAR8899!

by CLUB GLAMOUROUS! on 10/30/2009 10:39:04 PM

***In my previous comment the hun at the beginning should be a huh******

by yellow_mariah on 10/30/2009 10:28:51 PM

Hun...you know I never really thought about that. In my personal beliefs, I believe that you go to heaven after you die.

Great quote: "to the well organized mind death is the next great adventure" J.K

xoxo Mariah

by yellow_mariah on 10/30/2009 10:28:08 PM

don't worry everyone is going to die not just u and sometimes at night i think about it too. also i'm afraid that my mom and dad r going to die one day cuz they r getting older and older so don't worry everyone feels that way and when u die u get to see ur loved ones. i know that u love ur grandma but now enjoy ur life and stop thinking about it

by Musiclover919 on 10/30/2009 10:16:07 PM

HEY GIRLIE READ ABOUT UR PROBLEM!!!! now tht i have ur attention...
dont be sared and dnt wish u cld live 4eva. if u lived 4eva u wld hav 2 see all ur loved ones pass away 4 all of eternity. think of it this way:
1: wnt happen in a looooooong time
2: wen u go 2 heaven u and every1 who evr lived and passed away will b there 2
3: u hav more important things 2 worry about.
boys skewl and BFFs and uve got ur whole life ahead of u. if u worry now one day ull look back on ur life wen ur older and say, i cnt believe i missed out on so much
i had the same problem but i found comfort in my religion and personal beliefs on all things religous
if u need a little guidance come talk 2 me on my pro!

by nerdygal on 10/30/2009 10:01:37 PM

ModModMod! Okay. So lets say theres a girl. And two guys asked her out. One boy is her crush, and another is a friend called (lets say) bob. They know that each other asked her out. So, if the girl says yes to one of them, the other will also know. Should she say yes to her major crush for its her only chance? orrr. Should she say no to both of them, considering bob is a friend? But if she does that, wouldn't that be a waste, cuz it was your dream crush!?! HELP!

Hey gal, she should go out with both of them but tell the two boys that she only wants to be friends for right now. And once she's dated each for awhile, she can make her desicion on who she wants to make her boyfriend. Smile

Lynae p.

by lemonslovelimes on 10/30/2009 9:51:42 PM

oh i totally feel that way sometime too!!! but i just think that there might be a heaven or i'll be living as some other person. who knows? maybe you were another person in past lives

by goldenhamsta on 10/30/2009 9:20:45 PM

I'm little bit afraid of dying but not enough to keep me up at night. I know now to just take everyday as it comes and not worry about what I can't control.

hope you'll find a way to swallow up your fear. Smile

by girlsruleboysdrule on 10/30/2009 9:19:52 PM

I know how you feel...i really do.
I don't think about getting older or anything, but different ways i can die young(sorry doesn't really help ur situation).
But, what i have learned is to trust God.
He loves you. Laughing

And you know when die, you will see your love ones.
And if you know where you are going, afterlife it is a very peaceful thought.
Like i know i am going to heaven, and be with God, it just makes you feel good Laughing

by ray ray on 10/30/2009 9:19:52 PM

MOD!!! I like this guy in 11th grade. & I'm only in 7th. I can't stop thinking about him because I like him SO much. I only recently met him becuz my bff introduced us on the bus. My bff said he always being mean to everyone, in a tease-ish way. But when I got on the bus the first thing he said was, "Hey, did anyone ever tell you have pretty eyes?" & he actually meant it! He was being all nice to me, and my friend said thats not normal. I don't know what to do. Becuz I REALLY like him.

Hey girly, I defintely know what it's like having a crush on an older guy. But as much as you like him, you have to remember that it's just a crush. You're way too young to get involved with a highschool junior. And I know right now it seems he's the only guy out there for you but he's not. You will have plenty of time to meet cute guys who are your age, so just hold out on Mr. Right. Smile

Lynae p.

by UnknownGal on 10/30/2009 8:57:48 PM

MOD!!!! my friend says she hates her life including her school! She does not feel comfortable talking about it ( thats what she told me) but she texted me today and told me that she hates her life. How can i make her feel better or atleast get her to talk about whats bothering her? thank you!

Hey chica, let her know that you are there for her. Tell her that as her friend, you are always ready to listen and help her out with her problems. And if she doesn't feel comfortable enough telling you things face to face, tell her to text them to you. Try talking to her about your problems sometime. If she sees that you're comfortable sharing personal stuff with her, she'll feel more confident opening up to you. But sometimes the best way to let someone know you're there for them is to show them. So for the next few weeks, be the best friend you can be! Hope this helps ya! Smile

Lynae p.

by coolerthanu on 10/30/2009 8:39:46 PM

I fear that too sometimes and sometimes I wonder if I will be alive in the morning! ;(

by socoolkatie on 10/30/2009 7:49:45 PM

MOD
This is my official worst Halloween EVER. First off, I got stuck going with two people who are really annoying. I went because my one friend invited me. Of course, I went, but then her one friend came last minute. Second, I saw my crush, but he was ignoring me (which is typical while we're around the neighborhood, we just do that). But I tried to clue him in that I was not having ufn, but he totally didn't get it. So that doesn't help. I wasn't even out for an hour! And I am not hungry for candy. I just want to cry! Any ideas to get out of this mess? Thanks soooo much!

Hey babe,

Well, the good news is that it's over. Next year you'll know to plan in advance so you can have the best Halloween ever. I'm sorry this one wasn't great.

xoxo Allie
Allie S.

by lasagna on 10/30/2009 7:17:09 PM

MODERATOR!!!!!! I have 2 problems!
Okay, my friend, Shelby, doesn't accept my other friend, Erin. Erin goes to a different school. Shelby and I go to the same school. Our (Shelby and my school) school and Erin's school is pretty big on basketball. During the game, Shelby was trying to hurt Erin on purpose when we were on offense and defense. After the game, I was talking to Erin. Shelby was interrupting us too much. Shelby says that I shouldn't be Erin's friend. When she told me this, I told her I can pick my own friends, you can't. I'm very tired of putting up with Shelby's junk! What should I do?
Shelby made plans with me on my birthday (which falls on Halloween) that I didn't know about. I made plans with my family first so we can go to that cool music muesem I want to go to. Shelby is going to throw me a b-day party and go trick or treating. I said no first. Then she was crying and giving me the silent treatment. Then she started begging. She was hugging me so tight that I couldn't breathe. So stupid me said yes. I talked to my family that I haven't seen in 3 years about this. They said that they miss me SO much. I feel really guilty. I don't want to do the plans that Shelby made for us b/c I'm going to spend some time with the family. If I have to cancel, Shelby will be all rude to me. Do you think Shelby doesn't understand that I have family that I love to death? What do you think I should do? I tried to make a compromise with her, but she said no. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!

Hey babe,

Your friend should understand that you haven't seen your family in a really long time, but if she doesn't then you can tell her that your family couldn't change their plans on such short notice. As for your friends not getting along, let them know that if they can't put aside their problems with each other for your sake, then you'll have to decide between them. If both of them value your friendship then they'll try to get along with each other better.

xoxo Allie
Allie S.

by bombergirl97 on 10/30/2009 7:07:34 PM

I have 2 problems!

by bombergirl97 on 10/30/2009 6:34:48 PM

I always think of dying and then forever like I will be in a ground forever no end...!! It really freaks me out if I actually think of FOREVER!!! What I am worried about is when and how im gonna die...!! Hope its not soon!!! Frown
All the best
Kayla

Comment on profile please!!! I give advice..!!

by Paramore_247 on 10/30/2009 6:19:35 PM

I hate to be unsensitive, but you should be afraid to die if you don't know where your going. I'm not being mean or whatever, but rather truthful. Hell is a real place. And you should be afraid to go there, even through we all deserve to go there. There is always a different place...a perfect place, and only one desition that determands you eternity

by dolliegirl on 10/30/2009 5:49:34 PM

I sometimes feel like i want to die ):

by Memesputerpunkingirl on 10/30/2009 5:12:28 PM

K, I know this is kinda a stupid q, but is it true that before you die, you're real calm?

Hey babe,

I don't know. I think it's probably different for everyone. Either way, I definitely don't think it's a stupid question.

xoxo Allie
Allie S.

by loveydovey8 on 10/30/2009 5:11:41 PM

sorry this doesn't really help ur situation much, but i don't really think about it, and when i do (like i just did when reading the article) im not afriad to die. i know that i am going to live life to the fullest and just let the cihps fall where they may.... good luck though Smile

by greece on 10/30/2009 5:08:43 PM

it is a touchy subject, and believe me I think about it way more than I want to, but I can't bring myself to think other thoughts, I only really think about it at night, or when I'm in a darm room. It might seem like a sad subject, but think that when you die, everyone you loved that died, well, they'll be up there waiting for you! At least someone will. And I think, that when you die, that it was the right time for you to go. God has a plan for everyone.

by mushbaby on 10/30/2009 4:58:16 PM

I'm not really afraid to die. I have my life to enjoy now, and when the time does come, hopefully i'll be in heaven! Smile so it's a win-win kinda situation. i wouldn't worry about it, girl. everything's gonna be ok!

by mariaheartsyou on 10/30/2009 4:55:03 PM

When i was younger, about 6 ys. old,
i was scared about being an adult.
I that driving a car was bound to get you in a car accident & that all adults do all day is
clean the house.
Then again, i was going through my
'scared of the world' stage.
i wasn't really a normal 6 year old sadly...

Good news is, now i'm a happy girl!!! =)

by sleuthgirl101 on 10/30/2009 4:54:48 PM

I think lots of people think about dying...well at least I know i do, but its just kinda part of life, you can't really help it.

by Kristin95 on 10/30/2009 4:49:07 PM

!!!ATTENTION ALL GL GIRLS!!!

If you need any last-minute easy Halloween costume ideas, GO TO MY PROFILE! I will gladly help each and every girl with their costume! I have lots of easy and fun ideas and I would LOVE to see lots of girls there!!!

XO Thanks for Reading! XO

HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!!!

-cupcake*cutie

---------------------------------------------------------------

If you wanted help with your Halloween costumes, just answer these questions, leave your answers on my profile, and I will get back to you ASAP!

1. List 3 hobbies of yours:
2. List 3 Halloween costumes you have been previously:
3. What kind of costume do you want?
4. How many suggestions do you want?
5. Anything else?

by cupcake*cutie on 10/30/2009 4:31:48 PM

Mod mod mod modm od mod mod mod mod
ok so litterally today my bf dumped me!!!! i mean liked him sooooooooo much and ive been crying the whole day and all of my teachers asked wats wrong and to go into the hall for a breather almost all my girls went and talked to him and even one of my 8th grade bgf said he would beat him (dont worry i told him not to) and im crying rite now and i liked him sooooo much and i dont see why he dumped me and and and and and and and my DOG even scenced i was sad and came over and he wont leave my side and and i liked him so much and he was only my second bf and i liked him sooo much and i told myself in like fith grade i would never cry over a boy because if he dumped me then he didnt really like me and i liked him so much and i do and dont wanna get over him he was the frist guy to dump me and i really liked him and idk wat to do!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cry

Hey babe,

It's tough to get over a breakup, but you're lucky you have a lot of great friends to help you through it. It will take time but you'll get over him, even if you don't want to now. It's okay to let yourself but upset for awhile, but in time you'll need to move on if you want to meet the right guy!

xoxo Allie
Allie S.

by sassykinz on 10/30/2009 4:30:31 PM

!!!ATTENTION ALL GL GIRLS!!!

XO Thanks for Reading! XO

HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!!!

-cupcake*cutie

by cupcake*cutie on 10/30/2009 4:25:22 PM

i hav the same problems once in a while,doesnt every1? but i usually try not to think about it...

by moon'n'starsgirl on 10/30/2009 4:13:15 PM

***********************MOD***********************

I get jealous of my 2 best friends very easily. It is hard, because they both have cell phones, so they talk to each other all the time. I email them both, but it takes days for them to write back. Then when we get to school, they are always talking about stuff right in front of me. I can't confront them, because they would tell me they would stop, and then talk about me over text right in front of me!! What do I do to feel more included? Thanks for the help!

NYCBdancer

by NYCBdancer on 10/30/2009 4:02:13 PM

... Why be worried about something you cannot control?

by _savvygirl_15 on 10/30/2009 3:58:38 PM

Hey girlie! Just go find Edward and have him bite you. It will make it all better... Wink

by Moon Dance on 10/30/2009 3:54:09 PM

i think about that too , and i dont like the fact of knowin that one day i will be old Frown lol , so im just living my life at its fullest (or at least im trying too)

by Maddyrox92 on 10/30/2009 3:51:03 PM

nothing to worry about. well unless you have a life threatening disease......

by kgirlpanda on 10/30/2009 3:48:19 PM

**********************************************
Death is a child's greatest fear. I did a paper on this once. Well, death is natural and life goes on. When I think about a family member or friend dying, I think about the happy memories and move on because life does keep going and you should live it to the fullest! Laughing Do everything you want to do.
We don't know why we're actually here, why we're alive. I sometimes wonder about that. Why am I human? ...it's strange to think about.

Check out my profile! Smile
Love,
Meg!

*************************************************

by pearlnagem on 10/30/2009 3:43:54 PM

wow, yeah no1 really wants 2 die
btw check out my profile Smile

by ashley3773311 on 10/30/2009 3:38:58 PM

I used to be just like that, but not really anymore.

CHECK OUT MY PROFILE AND COMMENT!!!!!

by eckogirl567 on 10/30/2009 3:38:46 PM

I think everybody thinks about this from time to time. It's a hard and touchy subject, and really strange once you think about it. But all of us are here because we fought to stay alive and are true winners. Smile

by pointeprincess on 10/30/2009 3:27:25 PM

************************************************
SmileCLUB CREATIVITY IS NOW OPEN!Smile

FEEL FREE TO JOIN!

Just CLICK on my name or SEARCH Club Creativity! We love getting new members and love when others share their creative pieces!

SmileCOME JOIN TODAY!Smile

~lasagna~
Club Creativity

by Club Creativity on 10/30/2009 3:26:22 PM

I feel the same way.

by coolgirl6144 on 10/30/2009 3:20:14 PM

I worry bout it but know that when it happens, it happens. Life is a gift, don't worry about when it goes away, just live it!

by lasagna on 10/30/2009 3:08:45 PM

********************************************************
Are you into fantasy books? Couldn't get enough Twilight, Harry Potter, witches, wizards or knights in shining armor? Well heres a club for you! Join the Fantasy Book Club Today!
**********************************************************************

Just search Fantasy Book Club!

************************************************************

by lasagna on 10/30/2009 3:08:03 PM

I'm not afraid to die because I know that God will always be there!

by ILoveBuck on 10/30/2009 2:53:48 PM

I'm not that afraid to die because I know God is watching over me and he will choose the right time for me to join him. I also like to deal with the task at hand, so when death finds me, I will be ready to deal with it then.

by Sunray on 10/30/2009 2:51:06 PM

I'm not really scared to die. I just think life goes by to quickly.

by cbb123 on 10/30/2009 2:07:03 PM

I'm not scared of death. I hate it when the people I love die. But I'm not scared of myself dying! When it's time for me to die; weather it's tomorrow or in 80 years, I know it'll be when God wants me to go.

by reeg-a-lene on 10/30/2009 1:12:57 PM

I'm afraid of dieing too, what helps me is if I say live everyday like its your last

by olivia13 on 10/30/2009 11:17:37 AM

awww

by cupcake*cutie on 10/30/2009 11:13:47 AM

Me too!! I am really agraid of dieing and i hate it. whenever somebody brings up death, I always say that one day we will die, too. and that day might be tomorrow!

by gymnstgld13 on 10/30/2009 11:07:12 AM

sometimes i think about that, and then i say,"i am alive now, so i might as well make the most of it.'
hope that helps!

by peacelovecandy on 10/30/2009 10:48:57 AM

I have the same problem!

by Otall on 10/30/2009 10:44:59 AM

Maybe you have a phobia? I think you should talk to a school counselor or therapist, if it's REALLY bad.

by Chic chick on 10/30/2009 10:36:44 AM

Good advice... But I never think about dying...

1st comment?

by Alidster on 10/30/2009 10:08:47 AM

ME TO! i am terrified to die. but, then i got sorta religious..and now i feel better! haha. good luck to you, girl!

by grey_ocean on 10/30/2009 9:49:25 AM

You realy shouldnt think about that streesinng really isnt good you should just live your life an if this doesnt work,like you wrote to your parents go tell a councler or tell someone in your family that you really care about like your grandmother about your problem.hoe you really take this for concideration.

by rwims01 on 10/30/2009 9:03:34 AM

Wow I used to be super scared to die and though the same thing at every one of my bdays. but then i just started living and enjoying life at the moment and looking forward to the futue Smile and omg that song is amazing and WILL make u not worry, and be happy!!

Check out my profile girls, and please leave a comment, thanks!

by SportyGal on 10/30/2009 8:28:32 AM

GO VEGETARIAN! For more info, request it at my profile Smile
Save the animals, be healthy, and stop global warming by going vegetarian. I have been a vegetarian for a year and 5 months.What is it? A vegetarian is when your diet contains no meat. How does it save animals? It obviously helps to stop the slautering of animals such as cows and chicken. How can you eat them when they are so cute (they are your friends).How does it improve your health? It cuts out lots of fat and chlosteral and you won't be overweight and you will have a healthy heart!Plus, reduces your chance of diseases and cancer. How does it stop global warming? Lots of energy is used in meat factories and butchering. The factory also creates pollution. It also kills trees so there is room for farms that kill animals for profit. Please help and go to  or my profile! Thanks for reading this! -Aubrey Eryn G.

by glamgirlteen on 10/30/2009 7:09:49 AM