3 HOURS AGO Super happy #bookbirthday to #Graceful, the newest in the magical #WillowFalls series from @wenmass! Check it out: http://t.co/p4jngxTZ8v

15 HOURS AGO The #wanderlust is real this week, Virgos. ♍️♍️♍️ http://t.co/XNPFLQEGhP

16 HOURS AGO More than a little jealous of GL editor Kelsey...at least she's reppin' @rydelR5 and the music issue! #beachlife http://t.co/i09Ieh3XKZ

COMMENTS

SO against dissection

I'm 13 and in seventh grade. I'm also a vegetarian, and a rather strict one at that. I found out from my older brother...

I'm a vegetarian 2! :]
We had 2 disect a fish,think of it as rubber or plastic.
I told my friend tht i didnt want 2 do it so,she did it 4 me. I just helped with all of the questions and we got 20/20!

xD

by Sassy2222 on 8/17/2010 6:37:23 AM

Yay for You! I'm the same- Now I know how to handle it next year!

by girlsliferulez1234 on 6/23/2010 10:00:43 AM

theres info on peta.org...in some states, there are laws about dissection...teahers can't force you or make you fail...depends on the state.youshould check it out...
i did phsical science last year aand earth science this year (im in 8th) but next year i have 2 take bio

by actress2b_<3 on 3/8/2010 2:56:17 PM

hey, i know what your tryin to do, and its worth a try.im a registered vet ande have disseced so many things it not funny.hey,talk to your teacher about it.if not,you can always talk to the superintendent.

by typeonevet on 12/21/2009 3:36:41 AM

ya i'm a very strict vegetarian, 2 and i support u 100%!!!

by chicacherrycola on 12/4/2009 5:31:34 PM

I had to do that too. When we were in class dissecting a frog I told my teacher I didn't want to do it. I'm a vegetarian to and against it. My teacher told me it was mandatory. I was really upset, but needed an A so I got the frog and everything. When I was about to cut the frog she came over and I suddenly puked all over her clothes. Tong

by cherry72 on 12/3/2009 9:50:05 PM

awesome girl even though im not a vegetarian that's cool you care that much i wont do dissection either

by havacrush123 on 11/23/2009 12:15:36 AM

OMG!!!! I admire you A TON!!!! You're sticking for what you believe in and you don't let anyone tell you otherwise!!!!!!! You'll get awesome respect for keeping with your belief!!!!!! Save the bunnies!!!!!! And don't let the grade bother you, Caitlin gave some great advice!!!!! Why don't you look into that online dissecting thing? Hope it helps!!!!!

by hbpear on 11/22/2009 8:02:08 AM

i would post that over but i dont know how somebody help!

by Nicole .S. on 11/14/2009 9:31:28 PM

MOD i just made a mistake in one of my comments how do i delete?

Hey girl! I am sorry, but I am not sure.

Eryn G.