3 HOURS AGO 20 ways to flirt with your crush: http://t.co/M6GN4Lfh2r

4 HOURS AGO RT @InternQueen: SO excited to have execs from @USATODAYcollege @GOLINglobal @girlslifemag & more at 1st ever #InternQueenParty #DC! http:/http://t.co/FPbSl5siz2

4 HOURS AGO Glam up with @thegivermovie-inspired nail polish: http://t.co/BZdTlAzmjY

COMMENTS

SO against dissection

I'm 13 and in seventh grade. I'm also a vegetarian, and a rather strict one at that. I found out from my older brother...

I totally agree. I'm still a non-vegitarian but i think dissecting is right. I wish there were more people like this. Smile

by candrea on 11/13/2009 1:39:17 PM

by candrea on 11/13/2009 1:37:15 PM

Mod
Is it really healthy to be a vegetarian?
I was a vegetarian 4 the first 10 years of my life and now that I'm not I dont feel or look any diffeent. What gives?

Hey babe,

It can be healthy for a lot of people because a lot of people eat too much meat and that can get unhealthy. But like everything else a little meat can be good if you eat the right amount of it. You can still get all the nutrients you need from either lifestyle. For some people it makes a big difference and for others it doesn't. You're probably just still eating a healthy amount of everything so you haven't felt any big changes.

xoxo Allie
Allie S.

by zoerockstar on 11/4/2009 6:48:55 PM

do not diesect a animal!!!!!!!!!!!! plus there not dead tell you cut them up, so dont kill animals plz!!!!!!!

by sans11 on 11/4/2009 6:34:23 PM

I'm a vegetarian (though I do think meat tastes good, but then I think about what it was before it was meat, and it tastes terrible) and I have to dissect animals this year since I'm taking biology. I'm really on the fence about whether to just suck it up and dissect or ask my teacher if I can write a paper instead. I was flipping through one of my mom's old college textbooks the other day (yes, I am that weird Smile) and I read an essay against animal experiments. I'm slowly slipping off the metaphorical fence...

by countrycutie97 on 11/4/2009 5:38:11 PM

im in 8th grade so i had 2 do 4 dissections last year. they're actually really fun and not as gross as they seem

by skijumper4life on 11/3/2009 5:31:53 PM

yuck!! i will have to do that to!!

by baby_girl567 on 11/3/2009 12:45:17 AM

me too! both me and my sister cryed when we had to dissect a squid at science camp... it seems to me kinda like the animal is being made fun of. theres a reason why we dont just randomly cut up dead people without consent. good for you!

COMMENT ON MY PROFILE

by mattitude on 11/2/2009 11:18:40 PM

aww girly,
that really sucks. but here's what you should do, talk to your teacher. maybe he/she will understand. talk with your parents first then the teaccherr.
good luck Smile
sarah

by voliballgrl64 on 11/2/2009 11:07:51 PM

Hi girls!If you are wanting to have a healthy lifestyle or are already living one and want to help others do so....become a member at Club Cucumber&Company!!!It is a NEW club that supports vegetarianism,going green,living a healthy lifestyle,and having FUN!Hope to see you there!Smile

~Chelle Belle