6 HOURS AGO Are you the go-to girl?! http://t.co/VoA0l7HrFc

10 HOURS AGO Are you always offering guidance to your girlfriends? Become an Advice Queen on http://t.co/3vCDbrIax8: http://t.co/HLoaQgowdL

11 HOURS AGO Look drop dead gorgeous with #sugarskull makeup tutorial (oh yeah, pun intended): http://t.co/KI3IBvDj5q

COMMENTS

SO against dissection

I'm 13 and in seventh grade. I'm also a vegetarian, and a rather strict one at that. I found out from my older brother...

ewwww I am a vegetarian also. Since i was 6! We had to disect owl dropping once and put together skeletons from bones in the droppings! nastyyyy!

by danster on 11/2/2009 8:16:36 PM

Most schools will make exceptions if you fell strongly about a cause. A close friend of mine is vegetarian and she asked if she could do an alternate assignment. After talking to the teacher, everything was cleared up. Teachers really do care and will help

by CoolCS on 11/2/2009 7:06:23 PM

its ok you tell the principal if you have o cause thats not right

by secretcodelil on 11/2/2009 4:24:55 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!
okay quick question, we are writing anything we want in school and it's about sending a message and the topic is a bird. (weird rite?) how does this sound so far?
Silent. Quiet. The bird sits still as i draw the figure before the details. It starts to chirp, like a love song. Romantic, slow, and peaceful. Its talons is deep in the old, cracked wood and looks at me suspiciously, whether or not that I am an enemy or ally.
The details it has are beautiful. It is yellow and black, but when it is in the sun, red appears. It reminds me of the sunrise and sunset. In the sunrise, it feels as a new day dawns. Like someone is opening to a new day, a new door, for more opportunities for better or worse. At sunsets, it feels like a mystery. You dont know what to expect. Dark and mysterious is all that matters at night. One can be curious and once it knows, it can’t reveal the secret.
any ideas?
Thanks! Smile

Hey girl! That sounds awesome!!! I love it!

xoxo

Liz
Liz L.

by danceforhope on 11/2/2009 4:13:30 PM

I think you should have the choice to do labs... well actully you do but it's your grade. Why do people freak out so much about dissecting? you don't nessisarily have to watch. You have the right to leave the room but you don't then you complain cuz you decided to watch. The teachers can't just tell you that you have to do it and watch. Your parents have to sign a form saying what you can do, And also you can have your parents write a note to the teacher saying that you don't or can't do it and your teachers have to respect it. they can't make you do anything up against you will hard to beleive so tell your teachers that next time you have to dissect something.

by jellybean1998 on 11/1/2009 8:51:20 PM

i will not go thro that!! We have to do that to and i will def ask for other options. We had to disect a squid in 6th and i almost threw up. Eww.......

by heyheysisi on 11/1/2009 7:25:33 PM

I don't care if you have a boyfriend or girlfriend right now.

I don't care if you are a guy or a girl! Just read this, it will make a difference.

When she stares at your mouth, kiss her. When she pushes you or hits you cause she thinks she's stronger than you, grab her and don't let go.

When she starts cursing at you trying to act all tough, kiss her and tell her you love her.

When she's quiet, ask her whats wrong. When she ignores you, give her your attention. When she pulls away, pull her back.

When you see her at her worst, tell her she's beautiful. When she's scared, protect her.

When she teases you, tease her back and make her laugh. When she looks at you with doubt, back yourself up.

When she says that she loves you, she really does more than you can understand.

When she grabs at your hands, hold hers and play with her fingers.

When she bumps into you, bump into her back and make her laugh. When she tells you a secret, keep it safe and untold.

When she looks at you in your eyes, don't look away until she does. When she says it's over, she still wants you to be hers.

When she reposts this bulletin, she wants you to read it. Stay on the phone with her even if she's not saying anything.

When she's mad hug her tight and don't let go. When she says she's okay don't believe it, talk with her because 10 yrs later she'll remember you.

Call her at 12:00am on her birthday to tell her you love her. Treat her like she's all that matters to you. Stay up all night with her when she's sick.

Watch her favorite movie with her or her favorite show even if you think it's stupid. Give her the world. Let her wear your clothes.

When she's bored and sad, hang out with her. Let her know she's important. Kiss her in the pouring rain.

If you do post this in the next four minutes the one you love will : Call you. Kiss you. Love you. Text you. Guys post as: "I'd be this Boyfriend" Girls post as: "A real boyfriend" and if you do not re-post this within 4 minutes you'll have bad luck

by bananaad on 11/1/2009 5:05:26 PM

I would ask if you could do an alternate assignment. I know that my science teacher would let us write a paper about the procedure and where each part was located. It's a lot of work, but not gross, and a lot better than cutting up dead animals.

by DakotaGirl on 11/1/2009 4:15:07 PM

Ewww I dissected a worm and a frog back in seventh grade. It was terrible!!! Especially the frog. I made my friend cut it open and icky froggie juice squirted out!! Beware: Stay back when cutting them open!!

by turtles_in_africa on 11/1/2009 3:58:05 PM

YOU GO GIRL! im not a vegitarian, but great job for standing up for what you belive in. I had to do dissectons on the computer in 7th grade, and it was nuh-asty. Unless your teachers are incapable of thought, they should be willing to compromise!

by angelfood123 on 11/1/2009 3:31:39 PM