Bridget M.

is modding

20 MINUTES AGO What makes your girl a top-notch bestie? Tell us: http://t.co/8zGoxsLGnU

12 HOURS AGO #Quiz—which classic Christmas flick are you? http://t.co/i0LF5xdOKg

15 HOURS AGO .@CodySimpson has some major exciting news: http://t.co/BsrYGeIaoe

COMMENTS

SO against dissection

I'm 13 and in seventh grade. I'm also a vegetarian, and a rather strict one at that. I found out from my older brother...

omg u dont eat meat! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU! I LOVEEEEEE ME SOME MEAT! AND DISSECTING IS SO MUCH FUN BUT I UNDERSTAND YOUR PROBLEM STINKS TO BE YOU!

by girlslifex3 on 10/30/2009 6:39:48 PM

GO MEAT!
Hi im a meat supporter you may have seen glamgirlteen posting comments about going "veggie"
well i bet im not the only meat supporter out there so im here you dont have to be vegitarian to be healthy in fact when you go vegetarian you can get sick so she says it will make you healthy no neccasarily. so check glamgirls profile (till mines visible lol) leave her a comment expressing your opinion (hopefully ony u meat lover read this)and remember GO MEAT! PS I do have pets and i live on a farm so im not a n animal hater

by MeatLoversUSA on 10/30/2009 5:36:07 PM

last year i dissected worms...it was really fun acually...im not trying to sound cruel or anything, i mean i love animals (i own a dog, cat, a few fish, and im dying to own a horse but we dont have enough money,) but i really want to be a doctor and it was very educational. Also everything that we dissect is dead of natural causes before we dissect them wich helps the conscience a lot!

by soccerstar17 on 10/30/2009 4:36:11 PM

U lucky... that's all u have 2 dissect! I have 2 do a frog, flower, and an EYEBALL!!! A girl in the front of my class was laughing w her mouth open, and the teach cut it open and it squirted in her mouth!!! Be considered lucky! I'm a veggie 2! I do PETA, they hav cool shirts that say "Cut class, not frogs!" It's very cool!

by Moon Dance on 10/30/2009 3:50:41 PM

i've disected a frog before. i want to be a vet and it's really interesting to dissect a frog. i was with one of my friends who wants to be a doctor and we were the only two girls who could stay and dissect the frog for the entire time. some of the guys even had to leave because they couldn't handle it. i love animals, but i didn't have a problem dissecting the frog because it will help me learn about the animals and help me learn how to help them, but i respect your beliefs and get where you're coming from.

by kenzie801 on 10/30/2009 12:54:40 PM

ugh, not fun. i mean a starfish?! wow. last year we had to dissect a sheep's eye. it turned out it wasn't as bad as i thought it would be Smile

by allhearts33 on 10/30/2009 11:41:43 AM

ughh, i know. im a vegaarian too and i cant stand the thought of dissecting it. i asked my mom about it and she said i have to, but im not. i dont understand why we have to use dead frogs. its just... wrong? were in 6th grade and we'll probably have to disect a frog... im not showing up that day. nope.

by SierraRylee on 10/30/2009 8:58:14 AM

we have to disect feetle pigs in my school

by wednesday1408 on 10/29/2009 10:00:34 PM

im in 7th grade and my teacher told us we didnt have to dissect the frog if we didnt want to she said there was some kind of online site that u could dissect the frog online instead of actually having to use a scalple.im with ya i cant dissect that poor creature!!!Frown

by moon'n'starsgirl on 10/29/2009 9:52:40 PM

You will probably have a lab partner and it's not like you have to eat it. You can do it and you can always get help from your teacher.

Check out my profile; I give the best advice!

God Bless!