AN HOUR AGO #BookClub: The story of one cute crush—told from 14 other people! We love #ALittleSomethingDifferent: http://t.co/orSadmBRgR #swoonreads

13 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

17 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

COMMENTS

SO against dissection

I'm 13 and in seventh grade. I'm also a vegetarian, and a rather strict one at that. I found out from my older brother...

does anyone know how to change the photo on your avatar cause i try to save mine but it kepts going back to the old one.

by volleybuzz on 10/29/2009 9:20:24 PM

...There was a veggie in my bio class last year ... She still had to do the dissection. She just watched instead of actually cutting open the heart/frog

by _savvygirl_15 on 10/29/2009 8:14:08 PM

Hey peeps!
It's cheytai and I wanted to say....
JOIN MY CLUB! It's called Club Girl's Only and there are a TON of jobs open! Hurry in and get them! We have everything from Beauty to makeup to BFFs to Fashion!
See you there?.......

XOOOO,
cheyati

by cheytai on 10/29/2009 8:02:54 PM

im in 7th grade too, and we have to dissect a frog, a squid, and a cow's eyeball. disgusting!!! but if we dont want to do it, we dont have to, and you just have to do a bunch of worksheets to make up for it.

by hi!!! on 10/29/2009 7:58:05 PM

hi! thats awsome to be a vegetarian..save the animals!!!

by okcoolgirl12 on 10/29/2009 7:38:52 PM

good job girly!
im a vegitarian too!!!
im sooo happy more and more people are going vegetatrian!!!
save the animals!!!
xoxo
and check out my profile!!!!

by gurdigirl123 on 10/29/2009 7:25:21 PM

hi girls!!!!

I AM LOOKING FOR ADVICE FROM ANYONE WHO IS GREAT WITH GUY ADVICE!!!!

my situation is posted on my profile! i would really really really appreciate it if you could check it out and give me some help thank you sooooooo much!!!
ps i'm looking for lots of opinions so even if someone else has already posted a response please still reply yourself on my profile! it means a lot to me!!! thanks girls!!
love
**Katy**

by lovemusic!23 on 10/29/2009 7:17:58 PM

hey girls! if you need help with anything check out the advice section of my profile and leave me a comment! i have lots of experience giving advice and would love to help you out! talk to you soon!
~ellie~

by hugatree95 on 10/29/2009 7:09:46 PM

MOD! Hi i was thinking about going vegeterain because i love animals and my friends all know i dont eat meat much anyway. But my parents think its redicilous but i really wanna try!! I really think i can do it but im a little scared i wont get enought protien also! what should I do?!?

Hey girl, you def need to talk to your 'rents about this one. Diets are a big thing and if you're going vegan, you're going to need their support and help. Let them help plan meals with you if you're serious. They should respect your decision as long as it's well thought out.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by okcoolgirl12 on 10/29/2009 6:57:20 PM

hey im a vegetarian too and i really gotta give it to you for standing up for non-disection! ask if u can do an online disection or watch a video about disection...thats wat i did! good luck! Smile

by horsinaround412 on 10/29/2009 6:52:10 PM